New product ideas

fasttimes

Awards
Havent recieved my latest order and thinking about my next :) Would Taurus consider making a glucose disposal agent? For me you would have all the "bases covered" in my supplement arsenal.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurus does have a nice array of products.

A GDA would be great!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl Masterdrol with the two isomers dosed CORRECTLY @ ONE GRAM per dose :firedevil:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurus is always coming up with new innovative products and you got to love Eric for listening to his customers. So imagine with enough demand for something he will look into it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl Masterdrol with the two isomers dosed CORRECTLY @ ONE GRAM per dose :firedevil:
I'm a believer in the beta isomer. Think it should be the primary focus of any androsterone based supp. At best a 70/30 split of beta to alpha. I would like a pure epiandro product though.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also have to add that a pure stim product would be nice.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
A stim would be nice

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im with these guys. Who doesnt love stims!!!!:nana:

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stims are nice but I rarely use them anymore so wouldn't be my choice. I'm a fan of a possible Mucuna Puriens product or something with Eurycoma Longifolia love the boost in libido.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never got any libido boost from long jack or velvet bean.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Havent recieved my latest order and thinking about my next :) Would Taurus consider making a glucose disposal agent? For me you would have all the "bases covered" in my supplement arsenal.
Hoping this new wet ph of theirs displays some nutrient partitioning for me

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is REALLY odd is I got a spike from yohimbe/DAA... Endurance and libido.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y always killed my stomach. First time i tried Psarm with Y i died for 3 days straight before i threw in the towel and same with few other products over the years. And i can't DAA cause again hits me with GI distress makes me sad that i can't use it when other people love it so much.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too odd. Y is used in a lot of libido supps and has some stim effects. DAA is a proven test booster.... put them together = Winning.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not too odd. Y is used in a lot of libido supps and has some stim effects. DAA is a proven test booster.... put them together = Winning.
I've taken almost everything there is to take too... but this was crazy haha.

Only problem is that I also get ALL the yohimbe sides...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken almost everything there is to take too... but this was crazy haha.

Only problem is that I also get ALL the yohimbe sides...
Yeah, the sides really outweigh the good stuff when it comes to Y. I'm with PrepNwa23 in that it kills my stomach.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the sides really outweigh the good stuff when it comes to Y. I'm with PrepNwa23 in that it kills my stomach.
Quite honestly DAA is pretty bad on my GI, and yohimbe's sides have me scared of taking it...That reminds me, bp check time lol. Trying to get proper reading for when I start the Sdrol next week ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the sides of the Y usually outweigh the benefits in my opinion.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yohimbe doesnt really bother me too much...its crazy how many people are sensitive too it

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I would love to see Taurus come out with a complete on cycle support supp and post cycle support to go with the great PH's they are coming out with. It would make for some great one stop shopping and allow you to run one company's stuff so its more likely to be the same quality all around.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm. Thats a pretty sweet idea. :saeek:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I would love to see Taurus come out with a complete on cycle support supp and post cycle support to go with the great PH's they are coming out with. It would make for some great one stop shopping and allow you to run one company's stuff so its more likely to be the same quality all around.
Agree, anti-e test booster pct product.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I nice cycle support product would be nice.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
One stop shopping, cycle, post and supporting supps, allllllll from Taurus. That would be awesome.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I nice cycle support product would be nice.
I like this idea.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
A cort/anti e too....work very well for me when cutting

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never used and anti cortisol supp. Hmmm....always curious as to how'd Id respond to something like that

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
If you make a powdered cycle support either make it taste good or truly flavorless to mix with things or go pills. One bottle to last 30 days at effective dose. Effective dose should make bottle last 30 days not 15!!!

Post cycle make a "One Bottle" all inclusive effective dose that will last the ONE bottle not one and some change in another.

These are the things I have noticed while I was getting support stuff for my first cycle. Its hard to get everything in a one stop shop and everything you need in one product that has these. Maybe I missed something in my searches but if the effective dose of something is 4 caps the give me enought in "A" bottle to run the effective dose.

Subber10

Awards
Fat burner to stack with pure T2? Something that would be better than the OEP/Alpha T2 or OEP/Shift stacks. I like the cort/anti e idea as well. Or something a long the lines of Natadrol or Anabeta.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We def need Eric to come out with a cycle support supp. I'd love to see a Carnitine product from Eric, I love Protocol and i think Taurus could do a nice product.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A GDA would be number 1 for me ( as in my thread starter) but some sort of Adrenal gland repair/ support would be a winner as well, I've got to take a break from the stim's someday...
I keep saying that. Ive cut down a whole lot. Im just not ready to "take a break" from them....Damn stims!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We def need Eric to come out with a cycle support supp. I'd love to see a Carnitine product from Eric, I love Protocol and i think Taurus could do a nice product.
I agree.. LG Sciences is coming out with a Cycle Aid!...i see its a capsule, i wonder if they kept it when he put it together.... either way funny how we brought this up and i see there coming out with it...:lol: its fate!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I think it's funny we bring it up now lg has a cycle support supplement.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Well make a better one