is tuarus thinking of any hormonals after the progestin line

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maybe some with the Androsterones but that's about it for now.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe some with the Androsterones but that's about it for now.
Bring back a high dose MMV1 without coleus and yohimbe and you will have a winner for everyone. ;)

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Actually LG is doing that with a new liquid masterdrol without anything but androsterone

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually LG is doing that with a new liquid masterdrol without anything but androsterone
Nice!!! So, are you just looking into other dhea metabolites? I thought I remembered reading somewhere were you stated that you were going to bring the MMV formula over to TN, regardless I'm glad to hear its revamped as a pure product, kudos. I'll be on the lookout for that. High dosed epiandrosterone is probably the best feeling thing I've ever taken. Great for cognition, leaning and libido. Price it right and they will have a customer for life.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!!! So, are you just looking into other dhea metabolites? I thought I remembered reading somewhere were you stated that you were going to bring the MMV formula over to TN, regardless I'm glad to hear its revamped as a pure product, kudos. I'll be on the lookout for that. High dosed epiandrosterone is probably the best feeling thing I've ever taken. Great for cognition, leaning and libido. Price it right and they will have a customer for life.
I agree 100%^^

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 100%^^
It's really good. People are missing out by not taking it at the 800 - 1gr mark. I could see this stuff working wonders for older guys on hrt as well. What test doesn't fix, this stuff should.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's really good. People are missing out by not taking it at the 800 - 1gr mark. I could see this stuff working wonders for older guys on hrt as well. What test doesn't fix, this stuff should.
X2 for this old guy!