Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were saying??

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
We do need some logs going! Anyone want to run SUBRES AND PURE T2?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Pure t2 with my M1P, hmmm,..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe, Ill post up later maybe. I am actually attempting to see if I can start a cycle (cut)... So I might not be able to do any legit testing :(

Very interested in BOTH products though.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be nice.. Im thinking some T2 and LG Sciences Natadrol... FML i have some coming:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hehe, Ill post up later maybe. I am actually attempting to see if I can start a cycle (cut)... So I might not be able to do any legit testing :(

Very interested in BOTH products though.
Im about to go on a cut, or tone up cycle as i like to call it.. 3 MREs a day can add some un wanted fat to your body:D..lmao

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Google MRE ;) lol, I like to call it the fine dinning plan :D
Omg i wouldn't touch that lol.

I already pretty pissed I can't get pasture raised or grass fed meat here. Wouldn't touch that stuff.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MRE..Meals Rejected by Ethiopians

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
I'd jump all over the T2 bro :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
No waiTing, Eric is suppose to send another bottle

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm writing my app. Gonna post it tomorrow. :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10
Weight: 194
Bodytype: I am pretty sure I’m an Endo. I have a hard time cutting, but I can remain lean if I stay away from food… Put on mass pretty well though. Even with excessive training lol.

Training experience: I’ve had some successful logs here. I’m not sure if people value my opinion but I say it like it is. A lot of supps aren’t perfect and I try to find the goods and the bads and point them out as best I can. I have been training pretty constantly for almost 10 years. The Past 2 years I have been the most active in trying to better my physique via nutrition and supplementation along with training and started using a more structured approach to training. (For more you can read my Bio here as I don’t want to make this TOO long)

Current Training Schedule / Protocol :
I follow a cyclical training program to get the most of my training. Usually I will use a CNS stim program mixed in with some hypertrophy in the form of some EDT. Then when I cycle off this I usually jump into a 5x5 or 531 type program to just get a feel for my 1rms. My main focus is strength/speed/force generation. But I like to look good naked so I tend to over do it sometimes ;)

Mon- Legs/horizontal pulls
Tue- Rest/Cardio+abs
Wed- Deads/Upper pulls
Thu- Hypertophy accessory
Fri- Rest/HIIT
Sat- Legs/Vertical pulls/arms

Current Diet and macros:
My diet is high protein, low-mod carb, mod fat. I also follow the lean gains style of eating so I fast for 16hrs and eat for 8 hrs of the day.
ICurrent Daily water intake: I drink around 1 gallon of water a day plus BCAA drinks, Preworkout drinks, and intra workout drinks.

Goals:
Currently trying to cut weight, I would rather recomp but I think that for my sanity cutting/bulking cycles are best for me.
Supplement history (as much detail as possible): I have tried almost all the other test boosters/anabolic aids: Prime, T-force, PCT black, AnaBeta, DAA, Erase, Fenugreek, EndoSurge.
PH/DS: Hdrol (6 weeks up to 100mgs), LG Trifecta (standard dose), AndroLean/AndroHard 4 weeks.
Fat burners: OEP, AT2, Reduction AM/PM, Zantrax, Ephedra, Ephedrine, Combustion, Hydroxycut, Lipodrene, Lipo6, (probably missing some as I’ve tried A LOT)
Preworkouts: Lit-up, White flood, SuperPump, NoExplode, Jack3d, C4

Also, when I was not as educated I took A LOT of supps that came out of a GNC…..
Other product reviews / logs you have done: I have done some logs on Anabolic Minds as well as on Ironmaglabsforum.

Can you post a video review on YouTube? I could, but I’m not 100% sure I’m going to be doing a nonstacked run on this supplement so I don’t know how valid the review would be.

Can you post at least 3 times a week? I post nearly everyday currently. Posting at least once a day to answer questions, and post my thoughts will be a top priority.

Can you post pics? I will most likely be posting pics. Unless the wife says no… lol.