PURE T2 is out!

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
We just got in our shipment of PURE T2 and it's on sale at the Taurus store for $17.99 for a 72 hour sale!

Pure T2 - Taurus Nutrition

3,5 diido-l-thryonine 50cg

120 servings per container

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN... are these going to other online retailers???

I live in Japan ; ;

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to seeing some logs on this.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice Eric. Will be plenty of fans. I'd save this for a recomp or pure cut. But that's just me :)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Does this come with an oral syringe? And I'm being super lazy 'cause it's late so I don't feel like reading up, but how does this compare with T3? I have a sh*tload of pharma grade T3 so just wondering. I'm always open to trying a new thyroid hormone :thumbsup:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does this come with an oral syringe? And I'm being super lazy 'cause it's late so I don't feel like reading up, but how does this compare with T3? I have a sh*tload of pharma grade T3 so just wondering. I'm always open to trying a new thyroid hormone :thumbsup:
Curious about this as well

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmm...sounds interesting enough to try. I think I'm about to order a bottle to give it a shot. What's the dosing schedule like? Is it 1ml 3x per day?
1ml 3-6 times per day would be optimal depending on how aggressive you are.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
will you have a COA of this.

i know how expensive pure t2 is, so not to sound like a dick but id kinda wanna verify it with atleast a COA from somewhere.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
We had it tested by a 3rd party lab so no worries. After the fiasco everything is tested now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking AT2 and Shift right now, could I take this after or will I need to take a break to make sure my thyroid continues working as it should?.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
anyway you can post up the COA in the thread?>

also... heres what i found. in dosing.

its super expensive per kilo

not to bad by the 100mg....

6mg in each bottle correct?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take a break or take it right after?. Or maybe Taurus will hook me up with a bottle to stack now!. Then again maybe that is too much for my thyroid. I don't use these kind of supplements often, mostly stick to basics.
I run a bottle of iForce TT-33 180 caps (only @ GNC) for 2 months but if you are worried wait 2 weeks and start again ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take a break or take it right after?. Or maybe Taurus will hook me up with a bottle to stack now!. Then again maybe that is too much for my thyroid. I don't use these kind of supplements often, mostly stick to basics.
How long have you been on?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd take a break for a month or two to let the thyroid recover some. Make sure your using some form of 7keto and tyrosine as a make shift pct and you should be good to go.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
So seeing as this is around the same price as TT-33 is there any pros/cons in using this product over TT-33? They both have the same amount of servings and 3,5 but TT-33 has 100mcg 3,3 also. Is the liquid a better delivery system?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
what do you mean? I am thinking about ordering some today.
I may get a few logs of this going I'm the future, but after we get the M1P and P bold logs finished. I meant let me know how you like it....sorry I was half asleep when I wrote that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will do, if/when i get it, you can be sure there will be a review of it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd take a break for a month or two to let the thyroid recover some. Make sure your using some form of 7keto and tyrosine as a make shift pct and you should be good to go.
I've got some Now Thyroid energy that I've been taking just in case. Just finished the AT2/Shift combo a week or two ago.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got some Now Thyroid energy that I've been taking just in case. Just finished the AT2/Shift combo a week or two ago.
that's a good just in case product. Now makes quality products for sure.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, now is def. a go to company. They a have a bit of everything.