5aOHP dosing question

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Just started taking 5aOHP. The bottle says to dose 4-8 times, is this because of the half life or the absorption? If it's absorption, could you take 2 doses of 1ml half hour apart in the morning and two in the evening? Whats the max you should be taking at one time?

My day tends to be hard to control in terms of timing so trying to find the best way to dose while getting the best effect and having to micro manage my time less.

Any thoughts?

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I think early morning, 1 hour preworkout, post workout, before bedtime will be good.
Adjust as needed after that

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just started taking 5aOHP. The bottle says to dose 4-8 times, is this because of the half life or the absorption? If it's absorption, could you take 2 doses of 1ml half hour apart in the morning and two in the evening? Whats the max you should be taking at one time?

My day tends to be hard to control in terms of timing so trying to find the best way to dose while getting the best effect and having to micro manage my time less.

Any thoughts?
That would be fine. Some loggers have double the dosages for single doses and got really good results.