1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

PUNTHRA'S THOUGHTS ON HIS 4 WEEK RUN ON 5aOHP

Well i've been on hiatus on here for a bit but i did run Taurus Nutritions 5aOHP while i was gone. They were nice enough to allow me try this product, so i owe them a review.

STRENGTH: I must say i didn't notice a huge jump in strength. My numbers might have jumped a bit on some things but nothing tremendous of note. However i was very strong at 230 which is much lower body weight compared to my PR's set while at 245. If i had skipped all the cardio and football, i definitely would have seen a bigger jump i'm sure. I would also be interested to see what two bottles on a 4 week run would do for me, as i felt i was underdosing for my size.

PUMPS: SICK!!!!!! As soon as i pumped out a few reps i could have an amazing tight pump and a few veins poking...Which is unusual for me as i'm not normally very vascular. Muscles felt full and large most of the time once it had kicked in.

StAMINA: This is where this product really shined as i felt like i could bang through set after set of some heavy ass weight. I noticed a big difference while playing football as well as i felt like i could slam through the line play after play and not really get winded. Really impressed with this component.

LIBIDO: Did not notice any dramatic change in this either way. Libido is usually high as hell and that never really changed. The only thing i really noticed a bit was the random wood. Even on PCT, i noticed no shutdown and no atrophy. But i always run a good PCT combo to get things back to normal.

MISCELLANEOUS: A few other randoms things to note about this product is the taste is not to bad...It has a sweet almost honeyish taste. The dropper that comes with it is a piece of crap as it fell apart on the second day. But no worries those droppers are cheap. Also i didn't have any lethargy at all during this run which is huge deal considering the problems of alot the other ones out there.

OVERALL: I found this product to product to be quite good but i have to wonder how much more effective it would be at a higher dose and lower cardio with increased calories. I recommend this product to anybody who is looking to improver their physique and increase their overall workout capacity. No side effect and physique improvements is a winning situation for me. Nice work Taurus! Thanks for letting me run this product for you and i apologize for the wait on this review.

Cheers!

Punthra

'
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice review. How was the weight gain and/or loss?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by punthra
    Well i've been on hiatus on here for a bit but i did run Taurus Nutritions 5aOHP while i was gone. They were nice enough to allow me try this product, so i owe them a review.

STRENGTH: I must say i didn't notice a huge jump in strength. My numbers might have jumped a bit on some things but nothing tremendous of note. However i was very strong at 230 which is much lower body weight compared to my PR's set while at 245. If i had skipped all the cardio and football, i definitely would have seen a bigger jump i'm sure. I would also be interested to see what two bottles on a 4 week run would do for me, as i felt i was underdosing for my size.

PUMPS: SICK!!!!!! As soon as i pumped out a few reps i could have an amazing tight pump and a few veins poking...Which is unusual for me as i'm not normally very vascular. Muscles felt full and large most of the time once it had kicked in.

StAMINA: This is where this product really shined as i felt like i could bang through set after set of some heavy ass weight. I noticed a big difference while playing football as well as i felt like i could slam through the line play after play and not really get winded. Really impressed with this component.

LIBIDO: Did not notice any dramatic change in this either way. Libido is usually high as hell and that never really changed. The only thing i really noticed a bit was the random wood. Even on PCT, i noticed no shutdown and no atrophy. But i always run a good PCT combo to get things back to normal.

MISCELLANEOUS: A few other randoms things to note about this product is the taste is not to bad...It has a sweet almost honeyish taste. The dropper that comes with it is a piece of crap as it fell apart on the second day. But no worries those droppers are cheap. Also i didn't have any lethargy at all during this run which is huge deal considering the problems of alot the other ones out there.

OVERALL: I found this product to product to be quite good but i have to wonder how much more effective it would be at a higher dose and lower cardio with increased calories. I recommend this product to anybody who is looking to improver their physique and increase their overall workout capacity. No side effect and physique improvements is a winning situation for me. Nice work Taurus! Thanks for letting me run this product for you and i apologize for the wait on this review.

Cheers!

Punthra

'
    Great review, improved physique with no sides is definitely a positive.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.07%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Great review, improved physique with no sides is definitely a positive.
    Great review. Mind if we post it on the Taurus site?

Also, we are tweaking the delivery system a bit more which should help quite a bit.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.27%

Nice, interested to see how the delivery system works. As far as my body weight goes, i remained the same but definitely got alot leaner.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  7. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice, interested to see how the delivery system works. As far as my body weight goes, i remained the same but definitely got alot leaner.
    Sounds like a winner

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice review!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    Grieving the loss of Iron Flex Supplements and PHs/DSs!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    As far as my body weight goes, i remained the same but definitely got alot leaner.
    Thats good to hear!!!
    -Taurus Nutrition Representative-
  10. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

So, I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there..... how is the new progestin going to compare to 5aOHP? From what I've read, both seem to be good for cutting, but not much weight gain. Seems to me like 5aOHP is very similar in comparisons to 11oxo, which is what the new progestin is being compared to as well, correct?

11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.98%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    So, I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there..... how is the new progestin going to compare to 5aOHP? From what I've read, both seem to be good for cutting, but not much weight gain. Seems to me like 5aOHP is very similar in comparisons to 11oxo, which is what the new progestin is being compared to as well, correct?
    That's what I read
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.35%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    From my experience the 5aOHP has more winstrol type qualities.
    -Taurus Nutrition Representative-
  13. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

Quote Originally Posted by tyzero89 View Post
    From my experience the 5aOHP has more winstrol type qualities.
    couldn't you make the same comparison to high dosed 11oxo though. I'm just trying to get a good understanding of what will set the two apart.

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

I just finished my run with it. It was a nice run very easy on the body that's a good thing. I was hoping it would be a little better bulker though. But still a very nice easy cycle without needing much of a pct. I wonder if it were to be dosed quite a bit higher if one would notice more in terms of a bulk
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.07%

I imagine fairly similar but the M1P is really from everything I can tell the safest anabolic steroid ever. It isn't an estrogen, isn't a progestin even and doesn't antagonize the androgen receptor. So, it's working on either a new pathway or something...

When I reveal it it's going to make more sense.

The one Dirtwarrior ran is more interesting to be 100% honest. It's a pretty neat concept and one you are ALL going to love.
  16. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    I imagine fairly similar but the M1P is really from everything I can tell the safest anabolic steroid ever. It isn't an estrogen, isn't a progestin even and doesn't antagonize the androgen receptor. So, it's working on either a new pathway or something...

This has me very interested.

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut.

The one Dirtwarrior ran is more interesting to be 100% honest. It's a pretty neat concept and one you are ALL going to love.
    X2 very interested.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  18. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

Whats the estimated release dates for these two new products?

19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.07%

M1P the next week give or take. Progestin #3 (dirtwarrior) once we get the purity up! #3 should be the best thing since sliced bread.
  20. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

M1P the next week give or take. Progestin #3 (dirtwarrior) once we get the purity up! #3 should be the best thing since sliced bread.
    Sooner then I thought!!! Nice.

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

OH! @_@!

heard you guys were going through some tough times or something? With all the reps leaving and some other stuff going haywire up in management. I'd love to run the PH with the other new non hormonals out (3,5 dii, and trans rev product). Let me know when you guys release it so I can order it and have it shipped to my Hawaii address (I think you guys changed it so MindandMuscle has the option now for Japan), but it's getting risky having so many boxes of pills coming to my door here in Japan when my wife told me I have to save... haha. I'm an addict.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.59%

How would 5aOHP stack with something like AndroHard or M1-D Black ?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Updates on release of the #3 ?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I know the write up is being worked right now
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    How would 5aOHP stack with something like AndroHard or M1-D Black ?
    Yes i think so. Would be interesting in seeing that logged for user thoughts.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.07%

Would stack great with those! #3 should be here sooner than later!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

???

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I know the write up is being worked right now
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  28. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%

Eric is a busy man. I'm sure no one wants this thing to get out quicker then him.... with that being said.... UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi with 2 week d-Bol kicker cycle..thoughts please
    By jer52sue in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 01:12 PM
  2. 1 week cycle - any thoughts?
    By henryhavoc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 05:56 PM
  3. 6 week cycle. Thoughts?
    By ifbod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-13-2007, 09:37 AM
  4. 4 Week Change... You Thoughts?
    By Insidious1 in forum Pics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 09:45 PM
  5. Thoughts on this split (twice a week)
    By Travis in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 10:07 PM