PUNTHRA'S THOUGHTS ON HIS 4 WEEK RUN ON 5aOHP

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Well i've been on hiatus on here for a bit but i did run Taurus Nutritions 5aOHP while i was gone. They were nice enough to allow me try this product, so i owe them a review.

STRENGTH: I must say i didn't notice a huge jump in strength. My numbers might have jumped a bit on some things but nothing tremendous of note. However i was very strong at 230 which is much lower body weight compared to my PR's set while at 245. If i had skipped all the cardio and football, i definitely would have seen a bigger jump i'm sure. I would also be interested to see what two bottles on a 4 week run would do for me, as i felt i was underdosing for my size.

PUMPS: SICK!!!!!! As soon as i pumped out a few reps i could have an amazing tight pump and a few veins poking...Which is unusual for me as i'm not normally very vascular. Muscles felt full and large most of the time once it had kicked in.

StAMINA: This is where this product really shined as i felt like i could bang through set after set of some heavy ass weight. I noticed a big difference while playing football as well as i felt like i could slam through the line play after play and not really get winded. Really impressed with this component.

LIBIDO: Did not notice any dramatic change in this either way. Libido is usually high as hell and that never really changed. The only thing i really noticed a bit was the random wood. Even on PCT, i noticed no shutdown and no atrophy. But i always run a good PCT combo to get things back to normal.

MISCELLANEOUS: A few other randoms things to note about this product is the taste is not to bad...It has a sweet almost honeyish taste. The dropper that comes with it is a piece of crap as it fell apart on the second day. But no worries those droppers are cheap. Also i didn't have any lethargy at all during this run which is huge deal considering the problems of alot the other ones out there.

OVERALL: I found this product to product to be quite good but i have to wonder how much more effective it would be at a higher dose and lower cardio with increased calories. I recommend this product to anybody who is looking to improver their physique and increase their overall workout capacity. No side effect and physique improvements is a winning situation for me. Nice work Taurus! Thanks for letting me run this product for you and i apologize for the wait on this review.

Cheers!

Punthra

'

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review. How was the weight gain and/or loss?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Well i've been on hiatus on here for a bit but i did run Taurus Nutritions 5aOHP while i was gone. They were nice enough to allow me try this product, so i owe them a review.

STRENGTH: I must say i didn't notice a huge jump in strength. My numbers might have jumped a bit on some things but nothing tremendous of note. However i was very strong at 230 which is much lower body weight compared to my PR's set while at 245. If i had skipped all the cardio and football, i definitely would have seen a bigger jump i'm sure. I would also be interested to see what two bottles on a 4 week run would do for me, as i felt i was underdosing for my size.

PUMPS: SICK!!!!!! As soon as i pumped out a few reps i could have an amazing tight pump and a few veins poking...Which is unusual for me as i'm not normally very vascular. Muscles felt full and large most of the time once it had kicked in.

StAMINA: This is where this product really shined as i felt like i could bang through set after set of some heavy ass weight. I noticed a big difference while playing football as well as i felt like i could slam through the line play after play and not really get winded. Really impressed with this component.

LIBIDO: Did not notice any dramatic change in this either way. Libido is usually high as hell and that never really changed. The only thing i really noticed a bit was the random wood. Even on PCT, i noticed no shutdown and no atrophy. But i always run a good PCT combo to get things back to normal.

MISCELLANEOUS: A few other randoms things to note about this product is the taste is not to bad...It has a sweet almost honeyish taste. The dropper that comes with it is a piece of crap as it fell apart on the second day. But no worries those droppers are cheap. Also i didn't have any lethargy at all during this run which is huge deal considering the problems of alot the other ones out there.

OVERALL: I found this product to product to be quite good but i have to wonder how much more effective it would be at a higher dose and lower cardio with increased calories. I recommend this product to anybody who is looking to improver their physique and increase their overall workout capacity. No side effect and physique improvements is a winning situation for me. Nice work Taurus! Thanks for letting me run this product for you and i apologize for the wait on this review.

Cheers!

Punthra

'
Great review, improved physique with no sides is definitely a positive.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice, interested to see how the delivery system works. As far as my body weight goes, i remained the same but definitely got alot leaner.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, interested to see how the delivery system works. As far as my body weight goes, i remained the same but definitely got alot leaner.
Sounds like a winner

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there..... how is the new progestin going to compare to 5aOHP? From what I've read, both seem to be good for cutting, but not much weight gain. Seems to me like 5aOHP is very similar in comparisons to 11oxo, which is what the new progestin is being compared to as well, correct?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So, I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there..... how is the new progestin going to compare to 5aOHP? From what I've read, both seem to be good for cutting, but not much weight gain. Seems to me like 5aOHP is very similar in comparisons to 11oxo, which is what the new progestin is being compared to as well, correct?
That's what I read

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
From my experience the 5aOHP has more winstrol type qualities.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my experience the 5aOHP has more winstrol type qualities.
couldn't you make the same comparison to high dosed 11oxo though. I'm just trying to get a good understanding of what will set the two apart.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just finished my run with it. It was a nice run very easy on the body :) that's a good thing. I was hoping it would be a little better bulker though. But still a very nice easy cycle without needing much of a pct. I wonder if it were to be dosed quite a bit higher if one would notice more in terms of a bulk

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I imagine fairly similar but the M1P is really from everything I can tell the safest anabolic steroid ever. It isn't an estrogen, isn't a progestin even and doesn't antagonize the androgen receptor. So, it's working on either a new pathway or something...

When I reveal it it's going to make more sense.

The one Dirtwarrior ran is more interesting to be 100% honest. It's a pretty neat concept and one you are ALL going to love.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I imagine fairly similar but the M1P is really from everything I can tell the safest anabolic steroid ever. It isn't an estrogen, isn't a progestin even and doesn't antagonize the androgen receptor. So, it's working on either a new pathway or something...

This has me very interested.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

The one Dirtwarrior ran is more interesting to be 100% honest. It's a pretty neat concept and one you are ALL going to love.
X2 very interested.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Whats the estimated release dates for these two new products?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
M1P the next week give or take. Progestin #3 (dirtwarrior) once we get the purity up! #3 should be the best thing since sliced bread. ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1P the next week give or take. Progestin #3 (dirtwarrior) once we get the purity up! #3 should be the best thing since sliced bread. ;)
Sooner then I thought!!! Nice.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH! @_@!

heard you guys were going through some tough times or something? With all the reps leaving and some other stuff going haywire up in management. I'd love to run the PH with the other new non hormonals out (3,5 dii, and trans rev product). Let me know when you guys release it so I can order it and have it shipped to my Hawaii address (I think you guys changed it so MindandMuscle has the option now for Japan), but it's getting risky having so many boxes of pills coming to my door here in Japan when my wife told me I have to save... haha. I'm an addict.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
How would 5aOHP stack with something like AndroHard or M1-D Black ?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Updates on release of the #3 ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eric is a busy man. I'm sure no one wants this thing to get out quicker then him.... with that being said.... UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!