New Products - SUBRES, PURE T2

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
SUBRES - Orally Available Resveratrol 98% 20mg per ml. Grape flavored - 120 servings per bottle.

Pure T2 - 3,5 diido isomer 50mcg per serving. Citrus Flavored - 120 servings per bottle.

Should be available next week.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBRES - Orally Available Resveratrol 98% 20mg per ml. Grape flavored - 120 servings per bottle.

Pure T2 - 3,5 diido isomer 50mcg per serving. Citrus Flavored - 120 servings per bottle.

Should be available next week.

50mcg per serving.....Seriously???

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like 3,5 is some pretty potent stuff..

Effect of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine on thyroid stimulating hormone and growth hormone serum levels in hypothyroid rats.
Moreno M, Lombardi A, Lombardi P, Goglia F, Lanni A.
Source

Dipartimento di Chimica, Facoltà di Scienze, Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy.
Abstract

We have investigated the biological effects of physiological doses of 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (3,5-T2) and 3,3'-diiodo-L-thyronine (3,3'-T2) (at doses from 2.5 to 10 microg/100 g BW) on serum TSH and GH levels in rats made hypothyroid by propylthiouracil and iopanoic acid administration. In such animals deiodinase activities were inhibited and thyroid hormones serum levels strongly reduced. The effects of T2s were compared with those elicited by 3,5,3'-triiodo-L-thyronine (T3) (2.5 microg/100 g BW).The serum TSH level was much greater in hypothyroid rats than in euthyroid ones. T3 administration suppressed TSH by 88% compared to control (i.e, the level in hypothyroid rats); it thus reached a value not significantly different from that seen in the euthyroid rats. 3,5-T2 produced a similar effect, suppressing the TSH level by about 75% compared to control; it thus reached values not significantly different from those of the euthyroid and T3-treated rats. By contrast, 3,3'-T2 had no effect on TSH, whatever the dose. The serum GH level was much lower in hypothyroid rats than in euthyroid ones. T3 administration increased the GH level by about 5-fold, restoring it to the value seen in euthyroid rats. 3,5-T2-treated hypothyroid rats, at all the doses used (from 2.5 to 10 microg/100 g BW), showed increased serum GH levels: at a dose of 10 microg/100 g BW the level reached a value about 5-fold higher than that in hypothyroid rats. This value was not significantly different from those of euthyroid and T3-treated rats. 3,3'-T2 did not affect GH levels whatever the dose. Thus, 3,5-T2 (but not 3,3'-T2) seems to mimic the effects of T3 on serum TSH and GH levels in rats.

PMID: 9651103
I wonder what kind of effect it will have on TSH levels? in humans

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Resveratrol is sub-lingual delivery?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
There are 120 servings so you will get plenty of T2 and also it seems to be much more potent than the 3,5 isomer.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are 120 servings so you will get plenty of T2 and also it seems to be much more potent than the 3,5 isomer.
A 30 day supply at 200mcg. Sounds like a good serving size.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmm the only one i used with "sides" was the old Gaspari Mitotropin the teeth pain was insupportable and back neck pain too and honestly I not sure what sh1t has in it.

and the anothers “not legal now” like TRIAC

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like 3,5 is some pretty potent stuff..

I wonder what kind of effect it will have on TSH levels? in humans
it is @ the correct dose.

The only sides with 3,5 “legal” stuff is the lethargy this is why not use before hit the gym. The dose I used was 600mcg and 800mcg obviously with tremendous lethargy and the hell inside me “walking sauna” and the colossal hungry whatever I eat in 30-45min got hungry again so take this with protein shakes or meat (30-50g protein is a must) and works perfect on obese people or if you need down 20+lbs.

note: the last dose I used before bed and you will see ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it is @ the correct dose.

The only sides with 3,5 “legal” stuff is the lethargy this is why not use before hit the gym. The dose I used was 600mcg and 800mcg obviously with tremendous lethargy and the hell inside me “walking sauna” and the colossal hungry whatever I eat in 30-45min got hungry again so take this with protein shakes or meat (30-50g protein is a must) and works perfect on obese people or if you need down 20+lbs.

note: the last dose I used before bed and you will see ;)
OMG any problems coming off the stuff at that dose?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope and anyway the study i read Human says body regulate their normal output of T3 after discontinue of this.
So youd do like a huge 600-800mcg dose b4 bed? Or would that be the dose before plus some dosing throughout the day? If so that's some crazy thyroid manipulation lol. I like it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So youd do like a huge 600-800mcg dose b4 bed? Or would that be the dose before plus some dosing throughout the day? If so that's some crazy thyroid manipulation lol. I like it.
600mcg was daily the last week of my run i bump for 800mcg this with STRICT Atkins Diet one month you will blow your fat azz completly.

and the study i see their used 1mg of this and the thyroid was able to restore the normal values and fuction after 14 days without (iodine, 7-keto etc)

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
i would NOT go over 300mcg on this stuff.

Mimics t3,

i believe this is different then the 3,3 isomer in terms of TSH.

IF my memory is correct, and this reacts like t3, it will LOWER TSH whish is good bc then you metabolism rises, but the drawback would be from coming off of it where TSH will rise and t4 and t3 will be low.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
600mcg was daily the last week of my run i bump for 800mcg this with STRICT Atkins Diet one month you will blow your fat azz completly.

and the study i see their used 1mg of this and the thyroid was able to restore the normal values and fuction after 14 days without (iodine, 7-keto etc)
hmmm would need like 3 bottles then eh? maybe i can do a all mct fat, veggie, bcaa/eaa shake diet and see how lean i can get lol

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm would need like 3 bottles then eh? maybe i can do a all mct fat, veggie, bcaa/eaa shake diet and see how lean i can get lol
If you are obese guy is good but if not only give a normal dose. and rember thyroid hormones are involved in dozens of biological processes has “pros” and “cons” all depend on your goals.

The Pros

Increased oxygen consumption (metabolic rate)
Increased thermogenesis (heat production)
Increased number of beta adrenergic receptors in the heart, skeletal
muscle, adipose tissues, and lymphocytes (these receptors bind fat
mobilizing hormones)
Increased sensitivity to catecholamines (fat mobilizing, fight or
flight hormones)
Increased number of red blood cells and increased oxygen delivery
Increased lypolysis
Increased liver glycogen breakdown
Increased liver glucose production
Increased intestinal glucose absorption
Increased protein turnover
Decreased cholesterol levels

Cons and maybe not too good for some persons.

Increased heart rate and heart contractility
ncreased free radical production (due to decreased Superoxide
Dismutase concentrations)
Increased GI motility
Increased bone turnover (and potentially bone loss or high levels of
calcium in the blood)
Increased cortisol levels
Increased sex hormone binding globulin

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are obese guy is good but if not only give a normal dose. and rember thyroid hormones are involved in dozens of biological processes has "pros" and "cons" all depend on your goals.

The Pros

Increased oxygen consumption (metabolic rate)
Increased thermogenesis (heat production)
Increased number of beta adrenergic receptors in the heart, skeletal
muscle, adipose tissues, and lymphocytes (these receptors bind fat
mobilizing hormones)
Increased sensitivity to catecholamines (fat mobilizing, fight or
flight hormones)
Increased number of red blood cells and increased oxygen delivery
Increased lypolysis
Increased liver glycogen breakdown
Increased liver glucose production
Increased intestinal glucose absorption
Increased protein turnover
Decreased cholesterol levels

Cons and maybe not too good for some persons.

Increased heart rate and heart contractility
ncreased free radical production (due to decreased Superoxide
Dismutase concentrations)
Increased GI motility
Increased bone turnover (and potentially bone loss or high levels of
calcium in the blood)
Increased cortisol levels
Increased sex hormone binding globulin
Hmm I'd say I'm close to 13% bf ATM. Lean enough for what I do. Lift and play Judo. Sometimes tennis.

But always could be leaner lol.
Sides don't look that bad, got low bp, increased free radicals, serum calcium, shbg elevation are worrisome. But the worst one for me is increased GI movement. My gut and intestines are so messed up now...

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Seems like the thyroid is very resilient and we did a 50mcg dose with a higher serving size so people can fine tune the dose that they want. Also, liquid is great because it's easy to get the EXACT dose you want unlike capsules. Just waiting on the lab test for verification of the proper isomer and molecule. :)

SUBRES is going to be great for people that like resveratrol! The studies on swishing res around the mouth are pretty compelling and oral resveratrol kind of sucks!

Drug Metab Dispos. 2004 Dec;32(12):1377-82. Epub 2004 Aug 27.
High absorption but very low bioavailability of oral resveratrol in humans.
Walle T, Hsieh F, DeLegge MH, Oatis JE Jr, Walle UK.
Source

Department of Cell and Molecular Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC 29425, USA. [email protected]
Abstract

The dietary polyphenol resveratrol has been shown to have chemopreventive activity against cardiovascular disease and a variety of cancers in model systems, but it is not clear whether the drug reaches the proposed sites of action in vivo after oral ingestion, especially in humans. In this study, we examined the absorption, bioavailability, and metabolism of 14C-resveratrol after oral and i.v. doses in six human volunteers. The absorption of a dietary relevant 25-mg oral dose was at least 70%, with peak plasma levels of resveratrol and metabolites of 491 +/- 90 ng/ml (about 2 microM) and a plasma half-life of 9.2 +/- 0.6 h. However, only trace amounts of unchanged resveratrol (<5 ng/ml) could be detected in plasma. Most of the oral dose was recovered in urine, and liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis identified three metabolic pathways, i.e., sulfate and glucuronic acid conjugation of the phenolic groups and, interestingly, hydrogenation of the aliphatic double bond, the latter likely produced by the intestinal microflora. Extremely rapid sulfate conjugation by the intestine/liver appears to be the rate-limiting step in resveratrol's bioavailability. Although the systemic bioavailability of resveratrol is very low, accumulation of resveratrol in epithelial cells along the aerodigestive tract and potentially active resveratrol metabolites may still produce cancer-preventive and other effects.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hmm I'd say I'm close to 13% bf ATM. Lean enough for what I do. Lift and play Judo. Sometimes tennis.

But always could be leaner lol.
Sides don't look that bad, got low bp, increased free radicals, serum calcium, shbg elevation are worrisome. But the worst one for me is increased GI movement. My gut and intestines are so messed up now...
Looks like we found our first two loggers! ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would NOT go over 300mcg on this stuff.

Mimics t3,

i believe this is different then the 3,3 isomer in terms of TSH.

IF my memory is correct, and this reacts like t3, it will LOWER TSH whish is good bc then you metabolism rises, but the drawback would be from coming off of it where TSH will rise and t4 and t3 will be low.
3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine or just diiodothyronine a legitimate thyroid hormone, structurally very like T3 or T4. However this product is allowed to be sold as an over the counter dietary supplement due to the fact that is present in meat. ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here some studies search them

Goglia et al. FEBS Letters. 452, 115-120 (1999).
Lombardi et al. Biochem J. 330, 521-526 (1998).
Cimmino et al. J of Endocrinology. 149, 319-325 (1996).
Lanni et al. J Physiology. 494(3), 831-837 (1996).
Lombardi et al. Endocrinology. 141, 1729-1734 (2000).
Ball et al. J Molec Endocrinology. 19, 137-147 (1997).
Moreno et al. Life Sciences. 62(26), 2369-2377 (1998).
Kvetny et al. Horm Metab Res. 24(7), 322-325 (1992).
Everts et al. Endocrinology. 136 (10), 4454-4461 (1995).

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Not worried bout legality issues. Its if it downregulates thyroid to a degree why not just use t3. Makes much more sense to me. Look I'm willing to look into it. But I know the price per kilo on this **** is so expensive I'd want to see a COA from a 3rd party lab. Not bc of mistrust but because knowing the price per kilo on this stuff and the high doses recommended with I'm assuming your price being in the 30-40 dolar range I get cautious

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not worried bout legality issues. Its if it downregulates thyroid to a degree why not just use t3. Makes much more sense to me. Look I'm willing to look into it. But I know the price per kilo on this **** is so expensive I'd want to see a COA from a 3rd party lab. Not bc of mistrust but because knowing the price per kilo on this stuff and the high doses recommended with I'm assuming your price being in the 30-40 dolar range I get cautious
Hmmm he say is waiting on the lab test for verification of the proper isomer and molecule. and also it seems to be much more potent than the 3,5 isomer?

:bigeyes:

tyzero89

tyzero89

Awards
Looks like we found our first two loggers! ;)
Nice!!! I am really eager to try this myself. But i am even more excited to see the feedback on some of the new products that are soon to be released!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty stoked for the resveratrol for sure.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa...Howd I miss this....still widdling away at the weight loss. Lost 45 pounds and looking to lose maybe another 20-25.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats on the weight loss Johnny. Sounds like this could be right up your alley ;)