Finalizing PURE T2 I need your help

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you want the 3,5 isomer only or a mix of the 3,3 and 3,5 isomers? I have my biochem looking at the effects of both and we know the 3,5 is good now researching the 3,3...

thoughts?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always like the idea of single ingredients as opposed to a combination. More mix and match that way, so I would say just the 3,5. But in all honesty I'm not well versed enough on 3,3 to say whether it would or wouldn't have merit combined with 3,5.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say 3,5 simply based on the fact that the market currently does not have a 3,5 only product but it does have a 3,3 only one (Shift by PES)and also a 3,5 & 3,3 combo one (Dexaprine by iForce) both of which are pretty popular on the board.

By making it a single ingredient you allow it to become more versatile and makes it easier for the consumer to combine products without the worry of contraindications.

Also by making it soley 3,5 with no other ingredients it would allow you to market it as a stim free fat burner which I think people like and there arent many options for them to choose from.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whatever you want to do THE FACT IS THE DOSE 150-200mcg is PERFECT for me :firedevil:

fasttimes

Awards
Here's my 2cents, I liked shift, seemed to look drier on it. Did not like dexaprine, first couple of days felt the advertised affects then started to crash when it subsided. My wife threw up the first time she took a whole pill, I eventually could take 3 pills a day, but would have to time the crash for bed time, still have 2 unopened bottles, I 'm afraid to give them to friends.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Here's my 2cents, I liked shift, seemed to look drier on it. Did not like dexaprine, first couple of days felt the advertised affects then started to crash when it subsided. My wife threw up the first time she took a whole pill, I eventually could take 3 pills a day, but would have to time the crash for bed time, still have 2 unopened bottles, I 'm afraid to give them to friends.
would love to take the bottles of Dexaprine off your hands!! ;) but seriously lemme know

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
3,3 doesn't seem to be active so we are sticking with the 3,5 product.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards