5aOHP or MMv3 or both hehe

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Figured would be interesting to get feedback here. Looking to do a recomp/cut while adding/maintaining strenght, especially losing some stubborn fat on my chest that no matter how lean I get everywhere else seems to stick around. Which order would you recommend using them in and for which purposes. Would they be ok to stack?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Run one at a time that way you can get a good idea of what is working and what isn't.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on what you are trying to do. If you want to recomp, 5aOHP is your best bet hands down. Great for recomping on at or slightly below maintainence calories. MMV3 would be great for an all out cut. Both convert to the same active hormone in Stanalone, the difference being the overall intrinsic effect of the progestin as compared to androsterone. No need to stack both at the same time, as said above run each one seperatly to see how you react. I will say, however, that if you are looking to recomp THEN cut, running 1 bottle of 5aOHP followed by a bottle of MMV3 would be tough to beat.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you are trying to do. If you want to recomp, 5aOHP is your best bet hands down. Great for recomping on at or slightly below maintainence calories. MMV3 would be great for an all out cut. Both convert to the same active hormone in Stanalone, the difference being the overall intrinsic effect of the progestin as compared to androsterone. No need to stack both at the same time, as said above run each one seperatly to see how you react. I will say, however, that if you are looking to recomp THEN cut, running 1 bottle of 5aOHP followed by a bottle of MMV3 would be tough to beat.
Thanks for that, makes perfect sense. Think that will definitely help me, had been planing to pick up both to have on hand as I focus more on leaning out.

Hadn't seen much information on what MMV3 converted to. I assume you mean would run one, PCT, break, then run the other or did you mean run 4 weeks of one, straight into the other for 4 weeks then PCT?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Either would be fine, but I was more or less alluding to bridging from one to the other. 8 weeks on non-methly cycles is not unheard of, and these are so light in the side and suppression side you should be able to recover just fine.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Either would be fine, but I was more or less alluding to bridging from one to the other. 8 weeks on non-methly cycles is not unheard of, and these are so light in the side and suppression side you should be able to recover just fine.
Thought you ment bridge, but figure with this, better to be safe and ask :)

Had been planing on using formadrol as PTC if that makes a difference. Think I'll be picking up both anyways, start with a 5aOHP recomp and see how it goes.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Had been planing on using formadrol as PTC if that makes a difference. Think I'll be picking up both anyways, start with a 5aOHP recomp and see how it goes.
Formadrol would be fine for PCT. Looks like you have your stuff lined out for the next few months. :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pick up some DAA for PCT too.