Calling out Taurus Big K

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Taurus,

Big K, how you have disappointed me. Over a month ago you agreed to send me a bottle of 5AOHP to do a sponsored log on. You sent me multiple PM's confirming the bottle had shipped. Well over a month later the bottle is not here. In addition, you seem to have forgotten how to respond to PM's, considering I have sent you 5+ in the past month and you haven't responded to a single one. The only Taurus Nutrition rep who has offered me any help is JudoJosh, who recently quit as a rep. He suggested I post this here.

Big K, do me a favor and get that bottle out asap. I have every one of your messages saved. It would be wise, as a new company, to start sticking by your word. Thanks.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont forget about me. I forwarded all your PMs to bigk

Sorry man

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
damn thats horrible. hope this gets resolved.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like something is going on with Tauras. They lost my business after the new owner called out Patrick Arnold over nothing and threatened to sue him. LoL

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like something is going on with Tauras. They lost my business after the new owner called out Patrick Arnold over nothing and threatened to sue him. LoL
Ohhh I remember that haha. Give him time to respond guys, I know I for one work 12 hour shifts so he could be busy.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Ohhh I remember that haha. Give him time to respond guys, I know I for one work 12 hour shifts so he could be busy.
He has had over a month to respond lol, he could easily delegate the responsibility to someone else in the business. Now he will have to take more time and effort to get this resolved

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the delay man. If you like pm me your details and I'll sort it for you. :)

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
darsh89

I wanted to take the time to tell you that I am sorry for not getting a bottle out to. At the current time I am running Taurus 95% on my own and my time is stretched very thin. People may think that there are 10 staff members , lab coats, shipping departments , customer service, web design and so on and so on. But in all reality, we are not there yet. I have simply have been extremely busy and have neglected to spend time here as needed. I know this is no excuse but it is simple the truth and I am sorry for that.

Please PM your address again and I will make sure that you get a bottle shipped out today.

Also if there is anyone that needs anything from Taurus, please PM your info and I will get it resolved today.

Kelly

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it wasn't over nothing. Another forum member was told that what was in 7-KE wasn't what was on the label. The compound that was stated to be in there in its place was the exact same molecular weight so on basic gas chromatography it would look identical. Patrick wouldn't release the complete test results, but stated that the scatter pattern told him which compound it was. That is somewhat possible, and believable if the product being tested was a single ingredient raw product. But with it being a mix of ingredients in a carrier with lots of other ingredients, for it to be believable he needs to show the whole test result. I'm not saying Patrick was lying, but its possible for him to have made an error.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
darsh89

I wanted to take the time to tell you that I am sorry for not getting a bottle out to. At the current time I am running Taurus 95% on my own and my time is stretched very thin. People may think that there are 10 staff members , lab coats, shipping departments , customer service, web design and so on and so on. But in all reality, we are not there yet. I have simply have been extremely busy and have neglected to spend time here as needed. I know this is no excuse but it is simple the truth and I am sorry for that.

Please PM your address again and I will make sure that you get a bottle shipped out today.

Also if there is anyone that needs anything from Taurus, please PM your info and I will get it resolved today.

Kelly
Thanks for the reply, I will pm you info now

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it wasn't over nothing. Another forum member was told that what was in 7-KE wasn't what was on the label. The compound that was stated to be in there in its place was the exact same molecular weight so on basic gas chromatography it would look identical. Patrick wouldn't release the complete test results, but stated that the scatter pattern told him which compound it was. That is somewhat possible, and believable if the product being tested was a single ingredient raw product. But with it being a mix of ingredients in a carrier with lots of other ingredients, for it to be believable he needs to show the whole test result. I'm not saying Patrick was lying, but its possible for him to have made an error.
EXACTLY!!

He would have had to create a duplicate on 7KE with the label ingredients and then create a product with the ingredients he claims, GC and then compare the results from them, which is highly unlikely that he did.

Why don't people see this as simply a competitor trying to create skepticism over a product which they sell a similar version?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Was a very aggressive claim made by a competitor. How people can't see it for the lie it is, is beyond me. Tell PA to release his findings. The accusations have been made, and I'd love to see him now back it up. Talking in the shadows as he has done thus far is pretty average.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Was a very aggressive claim made by a competitor. How people can't see it for the lie it is, is beyond me. Tell PA to release his findings. The accusations have been made, and I'd love to see him now back it up. Talking in the shadows as he has done thus far is pretty average.
If a person wont release it its BS in my opinion plain and simple but I thought the commotion was funny

TaurusBigK Great job

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
darsh89

Kelly
I could use 2 bottles of 5aOHP to try out....wuuuuut? ok, that's more of a want than a need...but, I digress.... :icon16:

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
bottle arrived friday, thanks for coming through

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bottle arrived friday, thanks for coming through