No longer with Taurus Nutrition

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I regret to inform everyone that I will no longer be a representative for Taurus Nutrition.

Logging onto AM started to become more like a job and the fun of posting started to quickly diminish. Also, there has been some recent changes that have ultimately lead me to solidify my decision in leaving.

Taurus Nutrition has some GREAT products and so much more in store for you guys and this separation is in no way anything to do with their products.

I will still be here on AM logging and will be devoting more time toward focusing on my school work.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, that sucks Judo. Your a bright and intelligent guy, hate to see you leave but glad to hear you'll still be around on the boards. Good luck on all your future logs and with school. Might I ask, what are you majoring in anyways?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, that sucks Judo. Your a bright and intelligent guy, hate to see you leave but glad to hear you'll still be around on the boards. Good luck on all your future logs and with school. Might I ask, what are you majoring in anyways?
Love this guy, he is like a steroid guru nowadays haha. GL in all your future endeavors my friend and I'm always a PM away.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you aren't leaving the forums! I'm sure Taurus is sad to see you go!! Good luck with your schooling!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad news for Taurus I'm sure! Glad that you will stick around AM though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I regret to inform everyone that I will no longer be a representative for Taurus Nutrition.

Logging onto AM started to become more like a job and the fun of posting started to quickly diminish. Also, there has been some recent changes that have ultimately lead me to solidify my decision in leaving.

Taurus Nutrition has some GREAT products and so much more in store for you guys and this separation is in no way anything to do with their products.

I will still be here on AM logging and will be devoting more time toward focusing on my school work.
I myself am leaving Taurus as well. Josh summed it up pretty well with what he said and thats how i feel as well, outside of the school thing, which i wish you luck with Josh. Ill still be around the boards doin what i doeeessss.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sad to see a rep go. But I am glad you will be sticking around in the forum as I know I can always use any type of advice or good reads on this forum I call my home.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 reps on the same day? Deja vu of the LG days lol.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 reps on the same day? Deja vu of the LG days lol.
I knew it would happen when I seen them posting on other boards. TN was over working them instead of getting more reps. I wish you all the best and I feel you all went above and beyond for TN. Well done gentleman

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew it would happen when I seen them posting on other boards. TN was over working them instead of getting more reps. I wish you all the best and I feel you all went above and beyond for TN. Well done gentleman
Thanks for your support brother! FYI I just announced by departure from TN

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
I will miss you Josh you have been allot of help. Thanks for everything.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I miss them all already and I wish this was all a big jk. :/ but alas it is a recession haha cheer up everyone these guys are great and will still be on AM, they just won't be on every other board. :p

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Judo, you've always been spot on, as well as you other reps. Trust me, I can relate to being busy. All the best to you, your family and all you other reps.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, the fate of a supplement company rep. All the best to those involved.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
3 reps in one day... reminds me of when PP lost a bunch of their reps in one day.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
judo is an intelligent guy, taurus will miss you.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Josh, I understand completely, having been in a similar situation myself before. You do what you have to do, what's ultimately the best for YOU, and everything else will continue to take care of itself. God Bless and all the best with your studies :)

I myself am leaving Taurus as well. Josh summed it up pretty well with what he said and thats how i feel as well, outside of the school thing, which i wish you luck with Josh. Ill still be around the boards doin what i doeeessss.
Hey, Josh :) Hope the promotion is treating you well - I know the workload that you'll have had added to the one you already had must take its toll sometimes, and when that happens, you prioritize life. Anyways, just saying hi and everything!

Thanks for your support brother! FYI I just announced by departure from TN
Sometimes life takes us in different directions, and that's ok. Have a great cycle, bud!

~Rosie~

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Rosie and hi back!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words buddy.

My major is exercise sciene and athletic training.

Love this guy, he is like a steroid guru nowadays haha. GL in all your future endeavors my friend and I'm always a PM away.
LOL... Thanks bud but I wouldnt go as far as call myself a guru of any sort. I just a dude who like to read and learn, but thanks again for the kind words

Sad to see a rep go. But I am glad you will be sticking around in the forum as I know I can always use any type of advice or good reads on this forum I call my home.
Glad to see you aren't leaving the forums! I'm sure Taurus is sad to see you go!! Good luck with your schooling!
Sad news for Taurus I'm sure! Glad that you will stick around AM though.
Thanks for all the support fellas!

Why's everyone leaving?!
PM me Craig

It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you Kelly. Sorry it didn't work out. If you ever need anything I am still here and will continue to support Taurus

I miss them all already and I wish this was all a big jk. :/ but alas it is a recession haha cheer up everyone these guys are great and will still be on AM, they just won't be on every other board. :p
LMAO... You crack me up bro!

Judo, you've always been spot on, as well as you other reps. Trust me, I can relate to being busy. All the best to you, your family and all you other reps.
GEORGE!!!!!

Where da EFF you been at brotha? Man I havent seen your name on here in a while.. Hope all is well bud!

Ahh, the fate of a supplement company rep. All the best to those involved.
Taurus sure lost on this one!
judo is an intelligent guy, taurus will miss you.
Thanks guys!

Josh, I understand completely, having been in a similar situation myself before. You do what you have to do, what's ultimately the best for YOU, and everything else will continue to take care of itself. God Bless and all the best with your studies :)

Hey, Josh :) Hope the promotion is treating you well - I know the workload that you'll have had added to the one you already had must take its toll sometimes, and when that happens, you prioritize life. Anyways, just saying hi and everything!

Sometimes life takes us in different directions, and that's ok. Have a great cycle, bud!

~Rosie~
Thanks for your support Rosie!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man I'm just glad you will still be on the boards posting. Wish you all the best brother.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, 3 of my all time fav's leaving Taurus. Sad day fellas but ultimately, "Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!" Best of luck to you gents and know that for what it is worth, you have my support!

T

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to see you'll still be on AM...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 reps leaving, what the hell did Taurus do? lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious about this one.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best of luck to you Josh.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
best of luck to all u guys, just dont leave AM lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man this is crazy. 4 reps gone. must have done something to piss them all off. interesting.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's what I was wondering ^^^ lol