Anyone else having their 5aOHP Syringe/Dropper Getting Stuck?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to get some feedback here guys, got my 5aOHP in the mail, been going at it well for almost a week but the syringe seems to often get stuck. I've seen a guy mention in a log that he had to wash it between uses, which I did, but it still seems to get stuck. In particular, the plunger part gets stuck and pulling the stem causes the rubber plunger and stem to separate. It snaps back in for me but it stays stuck in the end and won't come up.

I've been using the PP TCF-1 plunger I had in the cabinet since it has a 1ml reading but what have you guys been doing to keep the syringe working well?

Otherwise, so far so good on the cycle, things look to be progressing well... been hitting maintenance calories and my weight is down 1.5lbs though that could be water weight so its early to tell but this should be an awesome ride!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
bottom line, it sucks, throw the syringe in the trash

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Local drug stores such as CVS, Rite Aide or Walgreens have them behind the counter. Just ask the pharmacist if you they have 1ml syringes for your kids medicine and they will just give you one free.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ this. Or you can just go to your local walmart or target pharmacy and purchase a 1ml baby dropper. They have the suction based syringes, so sticking is a non-issue.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
the ones from the pharmacy that are free work great with no sticking issues, thats what I do

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be increasing my grip though ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine didn't make it through the first day, but I have plenty of spares luckily