My new supp came in the mail today

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Just got my bottle of taurus new prohormone I ordered. I am not going to log it, but will try to give updates. If it gets real exciting I will run a log. I am probably going to ordered a second bottle and dose it higher for longer. Here goes nothing

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking of running a log on this stacked later on this year. Would be good if you could post any results/problems you encounter through your run of this.

There are about 6 sponsered logs I know of in the works but I would like to see results from someone who paid money for the supp.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
will do, within hour of first dose I developed a sore throat. Probably just coincidence, but will keep you posted

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested to see how this goes for you.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
BigBeef I hope you like it man. Let me know if you have any questions.

Big K

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
2 doses so far today with no sore throat so I think it was just from working in the extreme heat all week.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
what is the optimum dosing and time between doses? I am 5'11 sitting at 249lbs. Working on recomp.
BigBeef I hope you like it man. Let me know if you have any questions.

Big K

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish i had the money to spend on this haha

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
The recommend does is 1ml 4 times a day. I would try that for a bit to save your self some cash. After a while 7 to 10 days if you are not feeling it or not getting the results you are wanting, then I would up it to 2ml 4 times a day. As for best times to take it, what I do is take my first dose when I wake up and then the rest every 3 to 4 hrs during the day.

Hope this helps

Big K

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on your results man! Very interested to see a log of this :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought two bottles and am going to log it. I started it yesterday at 6ml/day and bumped it up to 8 already lol. I was going to go slow, but **** it. I want to see what this can do! I'll start my log tomorrow if I get some free time...week has been insane.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
as I expecting once I saw the oral syringe, the rubber stopper came off up in there on the third day. I just used and old syringe from primordial or you can go by walgreens and get oral syringe from the pharmacy for free

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
as I expecting once I saw the oral syringe, the rubber stopper came off up in there on the third day. I just used and old syringe from primordial or you can go by walgreens and get oral syringe from the pharmacy for free
Yeah. This is really my only complaint so far as well. Luckily I run a lab which has several thousand of them lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. This is really my only complaint so far as well. Luckily I run a lab which has several thousand of them lol.
i'm running 3 bottkes of AMS 1 andro and dvol so i should be set with oral syringes for awhile lol

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
well I am a week in, nothing remarkable to note yet, but everything takes time, patience is a virtue. I guess I am going to be ordering another bottle cause I am going up to 4ml

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
give it a bit more time. 1 week is just getting started.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Ya it took at lest 7 to 10 days for it to kick in good on me. But I am a supplement junkie and have been running 8ml a day. :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Ya it took at lest 7 to 10 days for it to kick in good on me. But I am a supplement junkie and have been running 8ml a day. :)
well if taurus wants to cut me a deal I will bump it up and run 10ml a day, but would have to be a good deal. Just found out today we are having a baby so got to watch the money now. We lost our child earlier this year so this is awesome for us

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
well if taurus wants to cut me a deal I will bump it up and run 10ml a day, but would have to be a good deal. Just found out today we are having a baby so got to watch the money now. We lost our child earlier this year so this is awesome for us
Good luck bigbeef. I am sorry to hear about your loss earlier this year. Best of luck my friend

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
BigBeef I will get some more out to you, free of charge bro. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it would be if I lost one of mine.

Be sure and send me a PM with all of your shipping info.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the baby news man!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the baby bud!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Ok this past week has been my first real week, training and diet on point. I do 5/3/1 training along with 45 min of cardio(spinning) at least 5 days a week. Down 4lbs, mostly water I am sure. No real difference in strength, but muscles feel a little fuller. will start this week doing 6ml a day. No other supps to speak of other than mixing litup with admantium preworkout, 4 scoops of recoverpro through out the day. diet basically consist of lean meats, some fruit( mostly watermelon cause I am crazy about it and it is in season), nuts(mainly almonds and pistacios) and lots of greens. Drink about 2 gallon of water a day, and a couple glasses of milk. By mid week I throw in some poweraide or poseidon cause it is summer and I work in the heat.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice man. Anxious to see what this has in store for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck, bb.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
strength is moving up and feeling pretty good, until yesterday. I have the worst luck when it comes to progress in the gym. The lastest event happened yesterday at work. I took a crow bar to the face and crushed my eye socket, my eye is good though so I am grateful

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
here is a pic

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
face

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strength is moving up and feeling pretty good, until yesterday. I have the worst luck when it comes to progress in the gym. The lastest event happened yesterday at work. I took a crow bar to the face and crushed my eye socket, my eye is good though so I am grateful
Ouch man, the links you posted are broken but that sounds painful. Here's to a speedy recovery. :cheers:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I am still going strong, only had to take 2 days away from the gym and right back at it

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are an Iron Man. If that were me, I'd still be sitting at home icing and crying like a little baby lol. Though imagine the story you could tell with that one.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks in, I am down about 3 lbs since starting. Strength has increased and feel really good. Good focus and mind set. Has been a lot easier getting up at 4 am and heading to the gym before work. Sleep has not been really good the past week. Not sure what the cause of it is, might just be stress from work. I am guessing at some point this next week I will be finished with my bottle. Will definitely run this again. I would recommend getting 2-3 bottles and running this at a little higher than recommended and 6-8 weeks. This is just a guess on my part, but is my plan for next time

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know im late, but im watching this. glad your eye is ok and congrats on the baby!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 weeks in, I am down about 3 lbs since starting. Strength has increased and feel really good. Good focus and mind set. Has been a lot easier getting up at 4 am and heading to the gym before work. Sleep has not been really good the past week. Not sure what the cause of it is, might just be stress from work. I am guessing at some point this next week I will be finished with my bottle. Will definitely run this again. I would recommend getting 2-3 bottles and running this at a little higher than recommended and 6-8 weeks. This is just a guess on my part, but is my plan for next time
Nice update beef!! Hopefully your sleeping pattern gets resolved though, could have something to do with your early mornings as well.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Also want to clarify, I am down 3lbs. I know this may not be appealing to most, especially if you are wanting to get jacked up on a ph. But it is doing exactly what I am trying to do. Add muscle and cut weight. I work outdoors for a minimum of 10 hours a day in the southern heat. Because of this in itself my food intake is a little limited cause I just have a really hard eating due to heat. So dont let my results scare you if you are wanting to put on size. I have achieved what I tried for

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
wonder how it compares to AL or AH
I have used androhard lv, 3 bottles, went up to about triple dosage. Well I saw little to nothing. Have no idea on the new AH though, never used it