5a OHP PCT Question

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Placed my order for a bottle of 5a OHP and a tub of DA-HCG last night.

Question: What would an ideal cycle of 5a OHP look like? Do you recommend a PCT as extreme as a methyl PH? I'm getting some mixed info -- I've seen some say that they were fine running just 5a OHP and DA-HCG. I would definitely prefer to run on the side of being as safe and overly-cautious as possible, so I'm trying to get a breakdown of how to run the cycle week by week.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Placed my order for a bottle of 5a OHP and a tub of DC-HCG last night.

Question: What would an ideal cycle of 5a OHP look like? Do you recommend a PCT as extreme as a methyl PH? I'm getting some mixed info -- I've seen some say that they were fine running just 5a OHP and DC-HCG. I would definitely prefer to run on the side of being as safe and overly-cautious as possible, so I'm trying to get a breakdown of how to run the cycle week by week.
Testers used OTC and reported a nice recovery. However, none of them had blood work.

I'm going to use DAA and Formadrol.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
DAA and Formadrol are in my opinion are perfect. Because all of the testers have had little to no shut down. As far as the best dose of the 5aOHP myself because I have a background in every PH out there I am using 2ml 4 times a day. The recommend dose is 1ml 4 times a day. If I where you I would start with the low does and see if you are getting the results you are wanting. If not then up it a little at a time.

Big K

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
So I assume the DA-HCG will cover my bases for the DAA. I will pick up some Formadrol as well. Should I preload, take the DAA & Forma during the cycle, or start the DAA & Forma at the end?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
use them as you PCT