Stack ideas for Taurus Nutrition? need ideas

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
OK guys over the weekend I will be putting together Stack from our line. I am wanting to see what combos you guys want.

Some ideas so far:

Basic stack:
5aOHP 1 bottle
DA-HCG 1 a Tub of Wyked
Possibly a Tub of Wyked

Hardcore Stack:
5aOHP 2 bottles
DC-HCG 1 tub
Possibly a Tub of Wyked

These will of course be sold at sale prices.

I am not adding the 7 keto to any of the stacks. It is getting the Axe over the weekend.

So let me hear your ideas!

Thanks
Big K

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Burler Burler...............................anyone....................anyone....................class?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think both of those stacks look great. I would add in the Wyked though and maybe even consider making it two tubs.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you only looking at things from Taurus or the way they do some stacks at NP?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
It just for Taurus products, these are stacks that I will be putting up for sale on our site.

Big K

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Ok how about:

Basic stack:
5aOHP 1 bottle
DA-HCG 1 a Tub of Wyked
1 Tub of Wyked

Hardcore Stack:
5aOHP 2 bottles
DC-HCG 1 tub
2 Tub of Wyked

Let me know. Thanks everyone for the help

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hardcore Stack looks GREAT!!!

Also if we have any 7KE left you can make a stack with 7KE instead of the wyked in the Hardcore stack

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those look awesome! I suggested the two tubs of Wyked because based on the beta logs, there doesn't seem to be any BP issues with 5aOHP. So taking a pre-workout during the cycle is feasible, something that was not with other PHs, at least for me. This way you can use a tub during and after the cycle.

As for 7-ke, I agree with Josh and actually plan on running my 7-ke with my two bottles of 5aOHP for a kick ass recomp! Hopefully Taurus 7-ke will make another appearance in the future because that stuff rocks. I bought two bottles to try it out and went ahead and bought 4 more before the first bottle was even finished.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those look awesome! I suggested the two tubs of Wyked because based on the beta logs, there doesn't seem to be any BP issues with 5aOHP. So taking a pre-workout during the cycle is feasible, something that was not with other PHs, at least for me. This way you can use a tub during and after the cycle.

As for 7-ke, I agree with Josh and actually plan on running my 7-ke with my two bottles of 5aOHP for a kick ass recomp! Hopefully Taurus 7-ke will make another appearance in the future because that stuff rocks. I bought two bottles to try it out and went ahead and bought 4 more before the first bottle was even finished.
Great plan sir!

That was EXACTLY what I was thinking. Considering the reviews of 5aOHP from the testers and my own experience with-KE, if your diet is on point, the two would make a helluva recomp stack!

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
ok how about this?
Hardcore Stack:

5aOHP 2 bottles
DC-HCG 1 tub
2 Tub of Wyked
1 bottle of 7-KE

This will be a bit pricey but man that is a kick ass stack!

Big K

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok how about this?
Hardcore Stack:

5aOHP 2 bottles
DC-HCG 1 tub
2 Tub of Wyked
1 bottle of 7-KE

This will be a bit pricey but man that is a kick ass stack!

Big K
Pricey is fine when it works and aside from the 5aOHP, I know firsthand that they all do and I'm about to find out about 5aOHP! I don't even want to think about how much money I have wasted on **** that does not work. Plus, just have a few stacks ranging in price. Not everybody has to get the highest one, but if you can make the savings worth it, they will jump on it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea don't cut it short and limit the options to just two stacks. Make your original hardcore stack and then make this one with the 7-KE a different stack. Maybe take out a wyked or both just to help with the price or just do a two 5aOHP and one 7-KE stack.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lifter has the Hardcore stack coming and will be running it in about 1-2 weeks :D WooooHoooooo

Thunder1

Awards
The maximus & hardcore are both 60 days, maximus just has 2 extra bottles. Are both these stacks 60 day stacks?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Maximus is set up for guys that want to use 8ml a day for 60 days.