5aOHP Progestin Prohormone - The Reveal

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
NEW Lean Mass Prohormone - Patent Pending

5aHydroxyProgesterone.jpg

5aOHP_Conversion.png

With all of the recent news about hormonal in sports and in the media, we had to be very much on the legal side of US law in order to bring you a truly great hormone that meets your needs! You know as men that you are constantly under attack from environmental estrogens and chemicals that make it tough to produce your own androgens!
You might not have the data, but you just know something isn't right! You know you should be putting on more muscle than ever before because of your diet and exercise! Yet true lean mass escapes you...
If you drink from plastic bottles, use lotion and hair products and eat fruits and vegetables, you are getting a HUGE dose of chemicals that all act like estrogen in your body and EVEN WORSE kill your ability to make testosterone and other androgens on your own.

Symptoms of a skewed Androgen/Estrogen ratio:

Do you have a hard time carrying lean mass?
Do you want better sex drive and performance?
Are you softer than you'd like?
Do you feel like you need a mental lift in and out of the gym?

These chemicals won't show up on a blood test, so even though your values are in the "normal" range, you may still be WAY too estrogenic to feel your best!
We had a tough job ahead of us, find a mass builder that is 100% legal and builds muscle like a pro-steroid . Impossible? Not from our science team! This search for the perfect prohormone lead us down many paths and many areas. Sure, we could have sold out and made some other chemically altered “steroid” from Vida, only to get caught and forced to remove the product from the market.

We had to find something that built muscle, but didn't cross the legal line…

That left us without the “luxury” of trying to skirt the law by bringing out anything related to testosterone or other androgens like some other's have done. So, instead of trying to cheat the law, we decided to see what that left us to help men feel their best. Estrogens? Nope, that wouldn't work. Corticosteroids? Nah, they have a lot of uses, but building muscle isn't one of them.

That left us one choice…

Progestins! When I first introduced progestins to the market everyone laughed. The BROSCIENTISTS said "you can't build mass with a progestin"..."what if people get gyno" and all kinds of other jabs. Guess what? Broscience doesn't know ****...
People were loving my progestin and you know what else? Another company released a progestin, then another company and hundreds of thousands of bottles later not one case of gyno; just pounds of lean mass. So, you can put that rumor to bed, progestins prevent gyno, they don't cause it! Progestins build muscle, case closed!
How do progestins build mass you ask? Well, not any old progestin will do, you have to look long and hard for the “right” progestin. Our search for a progestin capable of building LEAN MASS and without serious side effects took months! We scoured the literature and found a progestin that naturally produced by the body that could help you feel great! This was a decent find, but we were not satisfied to give you just the bare minimum that nature has to offer. In fact it is the 5aReduced form which makes it much more potent at building mass and mobilizing fat.

Even a better muscle builder than many chemically altered PH products...
The great thing about the active ingredient in 5aOHP is that it won't turn into estrogen and will give you dry, solid gains in mass with limited side effects. The best reported benefit by our testers is the body composition changes rivaling the most potent illegal compounds! Because it can't convert to estrogen, you can bet that 5aOHP is guaranteed to be free from bloating estrogenic side effects. Hundreds of thousands of bottles sold of progestin based hormones with ZERO estrogenic side effects! Case closed! Just to keep the complainers down we put in a potent AI to reduce estrogen!

5aOHP
Progestins, specifically 17aHydroxyProgestins convert at a high rate to other androgens and can act as prohormones AND biologically active androgens! This means that 5aOHP will have a double effect for people looking to gain MASS. It should be active on its own and also will convert to Stanolone a prized hormone for men looking to restore their vitality and counter the effect of these environmental chemical estrogens!
Finally, we added our special oral delivery system and the most POTENT LEGAL MASS BUILDER was born!!!

How To Use:
4-6 Weeks of 5aOHP at 4-8 doses per day split up. Use the convenient oral syringe to place 1ml under your tongue hold for 60 seconds, then swish the liquid delivery system in your mouth for 60 seconds coating the entire mouth and swallow completely. Any muscle building is dependent on proper diet and exercise. No supplement is going to do the work for you, you must eat healthy and exercise with intensity!

References for safety, efficacy and DSHEA compliance:

1. Miller WL, Auchus RJ. The Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and Physiology of Human Steroidogenesis and Its Disorders. Endocrine Reviews, 32 (1): 81-151, 2011.
  1. Shoonen WGEJ, Lambert JGD. Steroid Metabolism in the Seminal Vesicles of the African Catfish, Clarias gariepinus (Burchell), during the Spawning Season, under Natural Conditions,and Kept in Ponds. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 61: 355-367, 1986
  1. Asahina K, Suzuki K, Hibiya T, Tamaoki B. Structure and Steroidogenic Enzymes of the Seminal Vesicles of the Urohaze-goby (Glossogobius olivaceus). General and Comparative Endocrinology, 74: 385-391, 1989
  1. Inano H, Suzuki K, Ishii-Ohba H, Imada Y, Kumagal R, Kurihara S, Sato A. Steroid Hormone Production in Testis, Ovary, and Adrenal Gland of Immature Rats Irradiated in Utero with 60Co. Radiation Research, 117: 293-303, 1989.
  1. Yoshizaki K, Matsumoto K, Samuels LT. Localization of delta4-5a-Reductase in Immature Rat Testes. Endocrinology, 102 (3): 918-925, 1978.
  1. Kuwata M, Yamada M, Tamai M, Kitamura Y, Matsumoto K. Progesterone metabolism in vitro by testes from germ cell-free mice of different ages. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 486: 127-135, 1977.
  1. Weiss M, Ford VL. Differences in steroidogenesis by the subcellular fractions of adrenocortical special zone and cortex proper of the female possum (Trichosurus vulpecula). Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, 21 (6): 701-707, 1984.
  1. Blackmore PF, Beebe SJ, Danforth DR, Alexander N. Progesterone and 17a-Hydroxyprogesterone. The Journal of Biological Chemistry, 265 (3): 1376-1380, 1990.
  1. Terada N, Wakimoto H, Mizutani S, Matsumoto K. Lack of metabolism of progesterone to 5a-products in dog and guinea pig testes compared with immature rat testes. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, 10: 173-177, 1979.
  1. Fleeger JL, Harms PG, Dunn EL, Atkins DT. Levels of Deoxycorticosterone and 21-Hydroxy-5a-pregnane-3,20-dione in the Peripheral Circulation of the Prepartum and Postpartum Mare. Biology of Reproduction, 21: 433-437, 1979.
  1. Kuwata M, Yamada M, Tamai M, Kitamura K, Matsumoto K. Progesterone Metabolism In Vitro by Testes from Germ Cell-free Mice of Different Ages. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 486: 127-135, 1977.
  1. Nienstdt W, Harri MP. Intestinal Absorption and Metabolism Of 17- Hydroxyprogesterone, Deoxycorticosterone and Cortisol in the Dog. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry, 11: 1209-1215, 1979.
  1. Holzbauer M, Newport H. Adrenal secretion rates and adrenal tissue concentrations of pregnenolone, progesterone, 11βOH-androstenedione and some other steroids in young pigs and dogs. J Physiol, 200 (3): 821-848, Feb 1969.
  1. Pauli et al. Occurrence of Progesterone and Related Animal Steroids in Two Higher Plants. Journal of Natural Products, 2010; 100128124334075 DOI: 10.1021/np9007415
  1. Li J, Biswas MG, Chao A, Russel DW, Chory J. Conservation of function between mammalian and plant steroid 5a-reductases. Proc Natl Acad Sci, 94: 3554-3559. April 1997.
  1. Shet MS, Sathasivan K, Arlotto MA, Mehdy MC, Estrabrook RW. Purification, characterization, and cDNA cloning of an NADPH-cytochrome p450 reductase from mung bean. Proc Natl Acad Sci, 90: 2890-2894. April 1993
  1. Janeczko A, Skoczowski A. Mammalian sex hormones in plants. Folia Histochemica et Cytobiologica, 43 (2): 71-79, 2005.
  1. Kaul MK, Atal CK. Studies on Holarrhena antidysenterica wall. 1. Botany, medico-ethnobotany and distribution. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 8: 349-356, 1983.
  1. Lange D. Conservation and sustainable use of Adonis vernalis, a medical plant in international trade. Plant species conservation monographs, 1: 88, 2000. Federal Agency for Nature Conservation
  1. Gavidia I, Tarrio R, Rodriguez-Trelles F, Perez Bermudez P, Seitz HU. Plant progesterone 5b-reducatse is not homologous to the animal enzyme. Molecular evolutionary characterization of P5bR from Digitalis purpurea. Phytochemistry, 68: 853-864, 2007.
  1. Berkson, DL. Hormone Deception: How everyday foods and products are disrupting your hormones – and how to protect yourself and your family. McGraw-Hill. 2001
  1. Nimrod AC, Benson WH. Environmental Estrogenic Effects of Alkylphenol Ethoxylates. Critical Reviews in Toxicology, 26 (3): 335-364, 1996.
  1. Alonso-Magdalena P, Morimoto S, Ripoll C, Fuentes E, Nadal A. The Estrogenic Effect of Bisphenol A Disrupts Pancreatic beta-cell Function In Vivo and Induces Insulin Resistance. Environmental Health Perspective, 114 (1): 106-112, 2006.
  1. Wantanabe H, Suzuki A, Goto M, Lubahn DB, Handa H, Iguchi T. Tissue-specific estrogenic and non-estrogenic effects of a xenoestrogen, nonylphenol. Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, 33: 243-252, 2004.
  1. Zhang Q, Bai Q, Yuan Y, Liu P, Qiao J. Assessment of Seminal Estradiol and Testosterone Levels as Predictors of Human Spermatogenesis. Jounral of Andrology, 31 (2): 215-220, 2010.
  1. Guillette L, Pickford D, Crain DA, Rooney AA, Percival HF. Reduction in Penis Size and Plasma Testosterone Concentrations in Juvenile Alligators Living in a Contaminated Environment. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 101: 32-42 (1996).\
  1. McLachlan JA, Arnold SF. Environmental Estrogens. American Scientist, 84: 452-461, 1996.
  1. Svobodova K, Plackova M, Novotna V, Cajthaml T. Estrogenic and androgenic activity of PCBs, their chlorinated metabolites and other endocrine disruptors estimated with two in vitro yeast assays. Science of the Total Environment, 407: 5921-5925, 2009.
  1. Strott CA, Bermudez JA, Lipsett MB. Blood Levels and Production Rate of 17-Hydroxyprogesterone in Man. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 49: 1999-2007, 1970.
  1. Strott CA, Yoshimi T, Lipsett MB. Plasma Progesterone and 17-Hydroxyprogesterone in Normal Men and Children with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. The Journal of Clinical Investigation, 48: 930-939, 1969.
  1. Obstetrix Medical Group. 17OHP for reduction of Neonatal Morbidity Due to Preterm Birth (PTB) in Twin and Triplet Pregnancies (170HP). ClinicalTrials.gov. Accessed: June 27, 2011. 17OHP for Reduction of Neonatal Morbidity Due to Preterm Birth (PTB) in Twin and Triplet Pregnancies - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov, June 6, 2011.
  1. Meissner WA, Sommers SC. Endometrial changes after prolonged progesterone and testosterone administration to rabbits. Cancer Research, 26: 474-478, 1966.
  2. Maltoni M, Nanni O, Scarpi E, Rossi D, Serra P, Amadori D. High-dose progestins for the treatment of cancer anorexia-cachexia syndrome: a systematic review of randomised clinical trials. Ann Oncol. Mar;12(3):289-300, 2001
  3. Mantovani G, Maccio A, Massa E, Madeddu C. Managing cancer-related anorexia/cachexia.Drugs. 61(4):499-514, 2001
  4. Mantovani G, Maccio A, Lai P, Massa E, Ghiani M, Santona MC. Cytokine involvement in cancer anorexia/cachexia: role of megestrol acetate and medroxyprogesterone acetate on cytokine downregulation and improvement of clinical symptoms.Crit Rev Oncog. 9(2):99-106, 1998
  5. Pascual Lopez A, Roque i Figuls M, Urrutia Cuchi G, Berenstein EG, Almenar Pasies B, Balcells Alegre M, Herdman M. Systematic review of megestrol acetate in the treatment of anorexia-cachexia syndrome.J Pain Symptom Manage. Apr;27(4):360-9, 2004
  6. Vadell C, Segui MA, Gimenez-Arnau JM, Morales S, Cirera L, Bestit I, Batiste E, Blanco R, Jolis L, Boleda M, Anton I. Anticachectic efficacy of megestrol acetate at different doses and versus placebo in patients with neoplastic cachexia.Am J Clin Oncol. Aug;21(4):347-51, 1998
  7. Mantovani G, Maccio A, Lai P, Massa E, Ghiani M, Santona MC. Cytokine activity in cancer-related anorexia/cachexia: role of megestrol acetate and medroxyprogesterone acetate. Semin Oncol. Apr;25(2 Suppl 6):45-52, 1998
  8. Mwamburi DM, Gerrior J, Wilson IB, Chang H, Scully E, Saboori S, Miller L, Forfia J, Albrecht M, Wanke CA. Comparing megestrol acetate therapy with oxandrolone therapy for HIV-related weight loss: similar results in 2 months. Clin Infect Dis. 2004 Mar 15;38(6):895-902, 2004
  9. Wilson JD, Foster DW, Kronenberg HM, Larsen PR. Williams Textbook of Endocrinology. 9 th edition. W.B. Saunders, 1998

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
OK guys we are looking for 3 people to run good detailed logs for 5aOHP. This is our new prohormone everyone has been waiting for.

PM me so I can pick the lucky winners.

Taurus Big K

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
Name: Raw Strength!

Previous PH use: Epistane about a year ago

Training Style: WS4SB

Diet: Paleo + IF with a 40/40/20 macro split (P/F/C)

Current Supplementation: Wyked, Xtend, I-GH-1, Titanium, Erase (titanium and erase are finishing)

Note: I am a VERY detailed logger.. new to this board BUT not new to logging supplements on various other boards. I can log this here on AM and have accounts on other boards as well that I can log it on. You will NOT be disappointed if you pick me!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Current Supplementation: Wyked, Xtend, I-GH-1, Titanium, Erase (titanium and erase are finishing)

Note: I am a VERY detailed logger.. new to this board BUT not new to logging supplements on various other boards. I can log this here on AM and have accounts on other boards as well that I can log it on. You will NOT be disappointed if you pick me!!
Nice app!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice app and welcome to AM!

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Raw Strength pm me your mailing info sounds great!

Bigugly

Bigugly

Awards
1.) How old are you? 23
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used Taurus products before?negative but love what I'm readin'
4.) Would you be willing to post the log on other boards also? Would be honored
5.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes I will update 7 TIMES A WEEK complete with diet and training breakdown
6.) Do you agree to use this product with only the standard daily supplements? (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) yes all I take currently is BCAAS anyway
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
8.) Please state your training style. Balls to the wall!! Hardcore... Everything to failure I live for the iron!!
9.) Can you post before/after photos? For sure!

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Hey u big ugly bastard send me your info bro! :hump:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys!

Looking forward to the logs

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing these logs!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
years lifting: 7+
training style: 5-3-1
where will i log this?: anywhere
before/after pics: of course
other supps: multi,fish oil, bcaas, whey

Past cycles: dzine, superdrol, furuza a, epi, winstrol, primobolan, hdrol, pplex

i am a very experienced lifter and cycler... i might b

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
years lifting: 7+
training style: 5-3-1
where will i log this?: anywhere
before/after pics: of course
other supps: multi,fish oil, bcaas, whey

Past cycles: dzine, superdrol, furuza a, epi, winstrol, primobolan, hdrol, pplex

i am a very experienced lifter and cycler... very interested in your product and i will provide an honest log/review .

i might even be able to post up some bloodwork before and after..

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
O someone said blood work..:hump:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
O someone said blood work..:hump:
MAYYBEE***** just started back up training, waiting for my health insurance to pick up!

but either way, i think i would be a fantastic logger

it would be nice to see some people log things that have bigger max#s- as i am more interested with strength

some of my PRs are

deads 585
squat 435
bench 365

all at less than 200lbs

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
So this is a synthetic progestin. Why would it be any better than Tren?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to the logs on this!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For starters Tren has been classified as a schedule III drug where as our progestin is 100% DSHEA legal

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
You cant beat legal for something that works so well man.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this converts to dht, right. Should be a great compound to run to get some good hardness and vascularity on that alone. Whats the intrinsic factor for the base hormone and how much mass were testers adding during the beta phase? From what it sounds like this will be a great strenght, and hardening agent. Curious about the mass effects.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this converts to dht, right. Should be a great compound to run to get some good hardness and vascularity on that alone. Whats the intrinsic factor for the base hormone and how much mass were testers adding during the beta phase? From what it sounds like this will be a great strenght, and hardening agent. Curious about the mass effects.
The target hormone, Stanolone, is a semi-synthetic form of dihydrotestosterone (DHT)

Strength and hardening effects indeed! From almost all our beta testers they reported a increase in strength and a overall body recomposition effect from it.

As far as mass, on average the gains were anywhere from 4-8lbs of lean muscle. Just about all of our testers were able to gain weight AND drop bodyfat from a 4 week cycle. One tester compared it to epi while another said it took him 6 weeks on p-mag to gain what he gained from only 4 weeks of 5aOHP!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
How much shutdown is to be expected according to all the beta testers?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Little to none on shutdown. Also as most of you know if you want more mass gain I would stack it with a good wet PH.

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Strange thing guys. Right now I am going threw a bad divorce and pretty much starting my life over at 38. I am been so freaking depressed it not even funny. But today I have taken 2ml at 4 different times today. I have not been in this good of mood in months. I asked Eric and he said Progestins are prove in to do that. Crazy hu? I will keep you guys up todate if this keeps up.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, tren (pro dienolone) or trenbolone, or methoxygonadiene aren't progestins.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you put up some info on the pathways and what converts this please. nomenclature?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Not entirely. It's produced from 5a reduction of 17a-hydroxyprogesterone in vivo and in other animals. You could classify it as semi-synthetic.

yea, tren (pro dienolone) or trenbolone, or methoxygonadiene aren't progestins.
LOL. oh lawd let's not start that. while I agree with you, there is a somewhat big connection between 19-nors and progestins.

can you put up some info on the pathways and what converts this please. nomenclature?
they have a chart which shows it to convert to androstanedione via 17, 20 lyase (an enzyme which acts on the 17 and 20 carbons of progestins to reduce to a keto group).

The taurus reps will comment im sure, just figured I could explain some things lol. :run:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, interesting. so what doesn't convert and makes it to the blood will not be a good thing. better hope for good conversion.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
hmm, interesting. so what doesn't convert and makes it to the blood will not be a good thing. better hope for good conversion.
my only concern is that, there may be some people with 17, 20 lyase deficiency out there. this would not be a good thing for those people for conversion purposes, but again not my place to comment.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my only concern is that, there may be some people with 17, 20 lyase deficiency out there. this would not be a good thing for those people for conversion purposes, but again not my place to comment.
This must be the case for me. I was up to 175mg ed of MaxLMG with absolutely no results...positive or negative. Rather disappointing because I am not interested in the methylated variety of PHs and I thought the Progestins could be the answer. Oh well...

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
AZMIDLYF do you want to run a log for us and see how it works for you?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
This must be the case for me. I was up to 175mg ed of MaxLMG with absolutely no results...positive or negative. Rather disappointing because I am not interested in the methylated variety of PHs and I thought the Progestins could be the answer. Oh well...
No worries bro, mlmg doesn't utilize 17, 20 lyase. No anabolic steroids currently on the market should use it. This will be the first one ;). I think you may just not respond well to mlmg.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how does one get more of these liver enzymes to convert Prohormones into said target active steroids?

Genetics? ; ;

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know you want to AZ! :firedevil:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought we were supposed to PM, but I'll throw my hat in here too;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm, interesting. I look forward to seeing user reviews of this product.

any word on dosing etc?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
^^nvm about that actually. the likelihood of most of us lifters having this mutation/low level is quite slim lol. 17, 20 lyase is essential for production of all bodily androgens. I'm pretty sure we've all got it. Just don't let any hermaphrodites take 5a-OHP. :trollface:

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM sent

Age 43

Have ran Halotest 25, last cycle was late November 2010.

Currently running a Body Builder Modification of 5/3/1, lifting 4x/wk. Lately cardio has been mostly open road bike rides.

Current diet cycles 2700-3200 cals depending on activity, 260+ protein, under 170 carbs. ( In the past I would run under 100 but am have loosened up the diet a bit for an Anabeta run.

Have logged Wyked for you guys in the past, Josh, Big T, staked cop and other Taurus peeps can attest: I keep my word and deliver!

Have stripped out from 322 to my current 260 over about 6 months (January to July) and have just recently eased up a bit, am currently more into a recomp phase and from the write up, this product will fit very nicely into those efforts.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries bro, mlmg doesn't utilize 17, 20 lyase. No anabolic steroids currently on the market should use it. This will be the first one ;). I think you may just not respond well to mlmg.
Well,for a second there I thought I had an explaination.

I appreciate the offer BigK but right now I have another month to go of a nice stack and need to finish it out. I will be following the logs...count on that!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm, interesting. I look forward to seeing user reviews of this product.

any word on dosing etc?
Here are the logs from our beta testers

PROGESTIN BETA TRIAL
AE and TN team up with Progestin
Enhanced Takes the Bull by the Horns w/ Progestin
KLEEN - Takes the Bull by the horns! Taurus Nutrition's w/ WYKED & Beta TNP

And here are some reviews from our testers

AE14

"FINAL REVIEW
Ok everyone here is my final review:

Taste N/A Did I truly like the taste? Not at all. However, it is not an issue at all as I believe that the thought is that this will be coming out in pill form which makes taste a non issue.

Strength 4.5 out of 5 I am greatly impressed with this on this level. There seemed to be no issue from a suppressive standpoint, and yet my strength went up on a consistent basis. Very impressive

Recomp 6 out of 5 This is where this shined for me. I weighed in at 200lbs even when I started this log a month ago. Yet I am now consistently at 195lbs, much leaner and yet far more powerful. In this category I could not have asked for more. Absolute love for TN here.

Energy 5 out of 5. Another winner here. Even with my hectic work schedule, when it came time to lift, there was no hesitation what so ever. This is something that I did not expect. Oh and by the way....throw in your favorite pre w/o and watch out....Monster energy and focus

Overall 5 out of 5 I am greatly impressed with this and would most certainly run it again. I am interested to see the price point on this when it hits the market.

Major props to TN, as they really have a winner here."

Enhanced

"FINAL REVIEW

First off, I'd like to thank Taurus Nutrition again, for giving me the opportunity to test their product. It's obvious they hit a home run w/ this one, but looking at the logs on this. This is definitely a product I will be buying! Looking forward to the other "progestin" you guys are working on as well!!

This without a doubt, was the best ph/designer I've ever run. There was not one negative side effect that I experienced throughout the entire run!! That's unheard of! I will say I did fell ever so slightly shut down beginning about a week or so ago, but I started on the DA-HCG last week, & already feel like I'm getting back to normal.

Weight
5/11/11 - 162
6/12/11 - 166

I will admit, my diet didn't stay in check nearly as much as I'd intended.. My family came into town, & then it just seemed like there was something going on every other day! I blame no one but myself.
I'm usually more disciplined. I think, that had my diet been more in check, the weight gain would have been closer to a much leaner 3lb gain max. I'll break this all down now:

Strength - INCREDIBLE! This is where it shined most for me. All my lifts went up considerably. I could only compare this to a Tren clone I ran a few years ago. Every week I was going up in weight. The good thing though? No joint soreness or drying out that one would get w/ other designer/ph's.

Energy - Great! It was like a switch that I could turn on & use it as needed. 99% of my workouts were in the morning, supplemented w/ Wyked, LG's Form, and of course, the Progestin. I always went into the gym w/ total focus and energy. I stayed wide open all day long! Not one bit of lethargy. When it was time to go to bed, I very easily fell asleep & stayed asleep until my alarm went off.

Recomp - Great! I did notice the first couple weeks that I was leaning out. The vascularity was more evident after the 2nd week. If I would have stuck to a cleaner diet, I could give a better account on this.

Pumps/Recovery - Excellent! I left the gym with an incredible pump & usually kept that pump until bed time! I would then wake up still feeling it! I felt "on" this whole cycle. My wife noticed it too. Recovery in the gym was great. I was flying through my workouts breaking just long enough to drink some water or gatoraid. DOMS seemed to be very minimal as well.

Libido - I should have my wife write this part!!!
This stuff was freaking amazing on my libido!! Felt like I was 18 again! Enough said..

Like I said, TN hit a home run w/ this. Looking forward to putting another bottle in my kitchen cabinet & running it later on down the road!!
"

Celc5-

"REVIEW

Objective: The Numbers

Body Comp: I gained 8 pounds of lean mass and lost 1 pound of fat based on weekly skinfolds. Progestin Beta was surprisingly more anabolic than I expected.

Strength: I gained approximately 10 pounds per lift on upper body compound lifts such as BB Flat Bench Press and DB Rows. I gained approximately 20 pounds per lift on power moves such as squats, straight leg DL, and shrugs. Those are all in a 3 sets of 12 rep range to give perspective. I agree with Kleen's perspective that the compound didn't inherently make me stronger. Strength would creep up when lean mass would increase.

Number of Visible Abs at Rest:
Pre-Cycle: 0
Post Cycle: 2 at rest, 4-6 post workout

Subjetive: Personal Notes and Opinions

Mood: There may have been a hint of alpha male for approximately 1-2 weeks. But mood leveled off after that. I'm inherently a cranky person, but Progrestin Beta didn't exacerbate my inner a-hole.

Libido: For the first half of the cycle, libido was increased with slightly enhanced sexual performance. There were a few times where I did feel a bit more aggressive in the bedroom also. For the second half of the cycle, libido felt "flat." I personally noticed a drop off in my sexual performance. But it wasn't bad enough for the wife to make fun of me for it

Gyno: I have a history of gyno with 2 small lumps that vary in size. They come and go depending on how careless I am with supplementation. I had ZERO gyno exacerbation with Progestin Beta. To be fair, I took 2 caps Formadrol per day throughout the cycle. I've never taken this particular Formadrol ingredient profile so I can't elaborate on other possible explanations. All I know is that I almost always expect gyno to get worse or flare up on cycle. And it did not with Progrestin Beta and the mild Formadrol plan.

Discussion: Chit Chat, Mostly Nonsense

My overall description of this compound is that it's subtle. The gains were slow, but very steady once I stepped back and looked at the big picture. There's nothing explosive about this compound in the gym or body comp wise. Referring to Kleen's report again, I don't believe that this compound compares to Epithio for me. I get a bit of androgenic effect with epithio. In which case, strength comes on faster and I notice a bit of an overall body "shape" change with a select few desingers. For example, I notice a bid difference in my V-taper with compounds such as epithio and phera. My shoulders, chest, and quads really blew up with those compounds. But this body change was more subtle and comparable to Progmagnon for me personally. At the same time, I accomplished in 4 weeks on Progestin Beta what took me 6 weeks on PMag.

I had some recomp effect later in the cycle, but it required a careful watch with my diet. This is not a recomp agent like Hdrol or Superdrol that simply require a huge volume of calories. I leaned out a bit, but I wouldn't classify this as a cutter.

I like the idea of stacking progestin beta. I think that the individual should tailor this to stack with something that is more explosive for their personal tastes. It would be interesting to bridge Progestin Beta into M14add during an all out bulk. I envision gaining 6-8 pounds on Progestin and then sending the cycle into overdrive with M14 to really blow up.

It would also be interesting to see if Progestin beta could still be anabolic during a cutting cycle alongside Formestane and a fat burner. Kleen suggested stacking with something for androgenic, such as a dhea based designer. I think that's a good idea. My personal alternative idea is to use formestane instead, although it still follows Kleen's aggression/strength/libido enhancing logic to balance out the stack.

Body Composition

..........Weight......BF%..... .Lean.......Fat.....
Start.....185.6.....14.90..... 157.94....27.66..
Wk 1.....188.0.....15.68.....158. 53....29.47..
Wk 2.....191.0.....15.48.....161. 42....29.58..
Wk 3.....193.4.....15.10.....164. 20....29.20..
Wk 4.....193.4.....13.82.....166. 67....26.73"

Mr.Kleen

"Well first I want to thank Taurus Nutrition for allowing me to test this product. I will keep my assessment short and sweet. Well for me anyway.

If you are familiar with my reviews I do not assign numbers to characteristics. The supplement market is far to volatile and dynamic for numbers to hold up. I will basically go through some of that characteristics and list my thoughts on them.

Lean Body Mass - I have to admit that this really accelled here. Considering how the product felt, I would have never guessed I would gain 6.7 lbs of LBM in a month.

Mood - I noticed some very minor Alpha Male and aggression at first but then I leveled off. About halfway through Alpha Male was gone completely for me.

Strength - The strength on this was more in line with me getting stronger because my muscles were bigger, but not stronger just because of the androgen levels. I would say this is WAY more anabolic than it is Androgenic. Might even recommend running a DHEA product with it during longer runs to keep the alpha male feel and libido high.

Fat Burning - I would say this is nuetral. In other words no increase that was not explained by diet. When I ate big I held water and looked bloated when I didn't I cleaned up easily.

Libido - I had surges of libido enhancement but not any overall nonstop type libido. A little over halfway through I started to lose interest in sex. I could still be easily turned on if it came to it but wasn't sitting around horny like normal.

HPTA - Did not get tested before or after only giving anectdotal feedback. I would say that this caused minimal shut down. As I mentioned with libido it was not as high as normal, alpha male was gone, and my testicles were noticeably a little bit smaller starting somewhere around the 2.5 to 3 week mark. I think for a 1 month cycle a good over the counter PCT would probably suffice. However going anything over that might find you requiring a SERM of some sort.

Sides - Honestly there were not many other than the percieved slight shutdown and the known sides that go along with that. If blood pressure increased it was only slightly but never anything I noticed. Urine always had a slight yellow tint, not really any other sides to mention.

Overall Experience and Opinion

This was a great run. I started off not noticing to much going by feel and was a little worried that there may not be too much to this product. By the end of the second week I could see some definite improvement and was pleasantly surprised that I had already gained some LBM while losing fat. I enjoyed a few long weekends and higher calories after this point, my weight jumped up holding a lot of water and glycogen, but not adding any fat. I spent the last week cleaning that extra water and what not off to end up 203 coming up from 199, that is a total of 4 lbs on the scale but I also lost 2.8 lbs of fat. Leaving me with a total gain of 6.8 lbs LBM over the 4 weeks.

If I were to compare this product for mass ability I would put it with Epi, however as far as sides go I would put this in a mild category. I would definitely recommend that you commence production of this product or move to the next stage of testing for sure.

Stats:
5/12/11 - 199 9.6% LBM 179.85, Fat 19.15
5/28/11 - 200 8.4% LBM 183.28, Fat 16.72
6/10/11 - 203 8% LBM 186.7, Fat 16.3"

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^nvm about that actually. the likelihood of most of us lifters having this mutation/low level is quite slim lol. 17, 20 lyase is essential for production of all bodily androgens. I'm pretty sure we've all got it. Just don't let any hermaphrodites take 5a-OHP. :trollface:
Thanks for clearing that up.. you had me cracking open textbooks over here :type:...lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to see this officially released!
This compound is the one that Eric had me really excited about.

Look forward to seeing the next lot of logs and trying this myself.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
i would love to try this stuff..shut down is really my only fear and now that my girl is expecting, i just fear the shrinkage, lol..how would this stack with dermacrine? good idea? or maybe running your DAA during and after as well?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I see your bb.com thread was deleted :( oh well, keep it all on AM man! :)
compound looks pretty sweet...