5aOHP Progestin Prohormone - The Reveal

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Sorry Muscleaddictin, you missed out bud
    There is another forum where we are offering the same logging opportunity on 5aOHP
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. mscleaddictin

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Sorry Muscleaddictin, you missed out bud
    Thanks for looking out for me...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mscleaddictin View Post
    Thanks for looking out for me...
    If you want a loggin op, get with me bro

4. I was looking through the references posted on 5aOHP and this tickled me, poor alligators :

Guillette L, Pickford D, Crain DA, Rooney AA, Percival HF. Reduction in Penis Size and Plasma Testosterone Concentrations in Juvenile Alligators Living in a Contaminated Environment. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 101: 32-42 (1996).

5. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I was looking through the references posted on 5aOHP and this tickled me, poor alligators :

Guillette L, Pickford D, Crain DA, Rooney AA, Percival HF. Reduction in Penis Size and Plasma Testosterone Concentrations in Juvenile Alligators Living in a Contaminated Environment. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 101: 32-42 (1996).
    LOL...

I think the take away message from that study is how our crappy environment can lead to low test for us due to all the contaminates we are constantly exposed to, but then again I didnt read the study and only speculating.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    LOL...

I think the take away message from that study is how our crappy environment can lead to low test for us due to all the contaminates we are constantly exposed to, but then again I didnt read the study and only speculating.
    Yeah, I was just having a 5th grade moment this morning lol.

7. LOL at the 5th grade moment man.
    TAURUS NUTRITION REP
    OUT NOW THE ALL POWERFUL 5AOHP!

8. Hey guys! Looks like a a wicked product, can't wait to pick some up! Any thoughts on how this should affect liver values, as compared to any other non methyls?

9. Liver, bp and cholesterol effects should be minimal compared to most other designers.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:56 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 09:52 PM
  3. Pentagon Reveal New Anti-terrorist Robot !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 04:28 PM