5aOHP Progestin Prohormone - The Reveal

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I see your bb.com thread was deleted oh well, keep it all on AM man!
    compound looks pretty sweet...
    Thats BB.com for ya. It is uncool to discuss any PH/AAS but being a complete dickhead to people? Well hell, that is practically an expectation.
    Recoverbro

2. Ok the winners are: Raw Strength, Big Ugly, Lukehayd, Swollen87, Punthra and AdrewNico If you have not already please send me your mailing info.

Thanks guys!
    Big K
    TAURUS NUTRITION REP
    OUT NOW THE ALL POWERFUL 5AOHP!
    •   

3. So where did progestins and gyno get mixd up ?.

4. still thinking of running this with dermacrine and/or a Tbooster...any input on if thats worth it?

- also i was thinking this was along the lines of tren and deca in terms of shut down being a " progestin "...do i have that wrong? from the logs it seems shut down was minor.
    Last edited by antknee02; 07-28-2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: added

5. Looks great guys can't wait for the logs. I may have do it to it before the logs even start.
    •   

6. Does this have any anabolic/androgenic effects on its own or does it soley rely on its conversion to stanolone? And what exactly is stanolone...couldn't find much info on it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I see your bb.com thread was deleted oh well, keep it all on AM man! compound looks pretty sweet...
    Yeah weird eh! I couldn't believe it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    So where did progestins and gyno get mixd up ?.
    No one really fully understands how gyno is brought about

Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    still thinking of running this with dermacrine and/or a Tbooster...any input on if thats worth it?

- also i was thinking this was along the lines of tren and deca in terms of shut down being a " progestin "...do i have that wrong? from the logs it seems shut down was minor.
    Shut down was almost non existent for our testers

Quote Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
    Does this have any anabolic/androgenic effects on its own or does it soley rely on its conversion to stanolone? And what exactly is stanolone...couldn't find much info on it.
    Yes but very minimal.. The target hormone, stanolone is a semi synthetic form of dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  9. mscleaddictin

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus BigK View Post
    OK guys we are looking for 3 people to run good detailed logs for 5aOHP. This is our new prohormone everyone has been waiting for.

PM me so I can pick the lucky winners.

Taurus Big K
    Name: Muscle Addict!!!

Previous PH use: Couple of LG Sciences Trifecta Stacks, Tren (when it was available, forget manufacturer name sorry)

Training Style: Strength & Conditioning, 2on/1off, competitive bodybuilder

Diet: 40/40/20 macro split (P/C/F)...pretty traditional, eat clean carbs (yams, brown rice, oats, Quinoa, black beans), grass fed beef, free range poultry, healthy
    fats.

Current Supplementation: Shoot, large list: Starting AnaBeta, TestForce 2, Creatine and Arginine Nitrate, BC-EAA, Mesomorph, Alpha T2, Animal Paks & PM packs, EFA & CLA, shall I go on?

BigK...sorry to hear about your situation, being a father of 2 daughters and married of 7 years, it is the most difficult and draining job of them all! Hang in there, everything happens for a reason and you will be stronger in the future from it...just keep plowing through heavy iron!!! I would love to give this a try with my current stack and regimine...if you haven't already picked the lucky three!!

Hang tough bro!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus BigK View Post
    Ok the winners are: Raw Strength, Big Ugly, Lukehayd, Swollen87, Punthra and AdrewNico If you have not already please send me your mailing info.

Thanks guys!
    Big K
    Sorry Muscleaddictin, you missed out bud
    Recoverbro

11. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    There is another forum where we are offering the same logging opportunity on 5aOHP
    PESCIENCE.COM

12. mscleaddictin

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Thanks for looking out for me...

13. Quote Originally Posted by mscleaddictin View Post
    Thanks for looking out for me...
    If you want a loggin op, get with me bro

14. I was looking through the references posted on 5aOHP and this tickled me, poor alligators :

Guillette L, Pickford D, Crain DA, Rooney AA, Percival HF. Reduction in Penis Size and Plasma Testosterone Concentrations in Juvenile Alligators Living in a Contaminated Environment. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 101: 32-42 (1996).

15. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I was looking through the references posted on 5aOHP and this tickled me, poor alligators :

Guillette L, Pickford D, Crain DA, Rooney AA, Percival HF. Reduction in Penis Size and Plasma Testosterone Concentrations in Juvenile Alligators Living in a Contaminated Environment. General and Comparative Endocrinology, 101: 32-42 (1996).
    LOL...

I think the take away message from that study is how our crappy environment can lead to low test for us due to all the contaminates we are constantly exposed to, but then again I didnt read the study and only speculating.
    PESCIENCE.COM

16. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    LOL...

I think the take away message from that study is how our crappy environment can lead to low test for us due to all the contaminates we are constantly exposed to, but then again I didnt read the study and only speculating.
    Yeah, I was just having a 5th grade moment this morning lol.

17. LOL at the 5th grade moment man.
    TAURUS NUTRITION REP
    OUT NOW THE ALL POWERFUL 5AOHP!

18. Hey guys! Looks like a a wicked product, can't wait to pick some up! Any thoughts on how this should affect liver values, as compared to any other non methyls?

19. Liver, bp and cholesterol effects should be minimal compared to most other designers.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:56 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:52 PM
  3. Pentagon Reveal New Anti-terrorist Robot !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 03:28 PM