New Progestin From Taurus Nutrition!

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
All I can tell you this morning is it is a progestin and that it will not turn into estrogen, and will give you dry, solid gains in mass with limited side effects. The best reported benefit by our testers is the body composition changes rivaling the potent illegal compounds and pro-hormones and because it can't convert to estrogen. If I am understanding Eric Correctly it will be up for sale tonight or tomorrow morning. I will put up full details later today when Eric gives me the ok.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I placed an order this weekend, could I add the Progestin to it?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Best bet would to be order them all at the same time. I am going to keep running the sale that we have, to go alone with the launch of our new Progestin.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best bet would to be order them all at the same time. I am going to keep running the sale that we have, to go alone with the launch of our new Progestin.
LOL, that doesn't help me since I already placed my order! I did ask for delayed shipment, so maybe we could work something out! :)

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Ok I will make sure, if you order, that it goes out with ur first order.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt PM me your order number bud

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In your reps...

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I'm stoked.

Last edited:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
so this particular progestin is 5a-reduced 17a-hydroxyprogesterone?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so this particular progestin is 5a-reduced 17a-hydroxyprogesterone?
Cant say definitively but from the write up thats what it looks like to me

I was also told that a AI is being included with it to further reduce the chance of estro sides but not sure what exactly was added

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Cant say definitively but from the write up thats what it looks like to me

I was also told that a AI is being included with it to further reduce the chance of estro sides but not sure what exactly was added
hmm yeah. looks like it would convert to androstanedione and then to stanolone. subbed for more info, thanks JJ.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm yeah. looks like it would convert to androstanedione and then to stanolone. subbed for more info, thanks JJ.
Yup thats the plan!!! And 100% DSHEA legal!

There is talks of it maybe going on sale tonight..

I am VERY excited to try this out myself! All of our beta testers got GREAT results from it

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
whats the price gonna be on this and how many bottles to run a good cycle? def gonna be on my shopping list, the logs look great

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the price gonna be on this and how many bottles to run a good cycle? def gonna be on my shopping list, the logs look great
The loggers received one bottle and got GREAT results from a 4 week run with it.

I was told prior that the compound can be safely run for up to 12 weeks BUT I would start off with 4 weeks and see how you do.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
The loggers received one bottle and got GREAT results from a 4 week run with it.

I was told prior that the compound can be safely run for up to 12 weeks BUT I would start off with 4 weeks and see how you do.
12 weeks?!?!?!?!?!? dam, im def seein this in a future cycle

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Guys I will drop all the info on this product in the morning. Eric and I have been working all night.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
looks like it's up on their website already..
...wish i had spare cash

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would we need to take some prolactic supps like prami and maybe for the otc guys p5p, and ldopa?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Does one bottle provide a full 6 week cycle at the recommended dose?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
At recommended dose a bottle will last 30 days and will cost $39.95

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would we need to take some prolactic supps like prami and maybe for the otc guys p5p, and ldopa?
No you shouldnt need any during a cycle of 5aOHP

Does one bottle provide a full 6 week cycle at the recommended dose?
For a 6 week cycle I would get 2 bottles and start off at recommended dose and slowly ramp up towards the last 2 weeks of cycle

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Is there a recommended PTC given that it's a Progestin. Any plan to bring out a OTC PTC to go with it?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember talk of a P-SERM or something like that when Taurus was first announced...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a recommended PTC given that it's a Progestin. Any plan to bring out a OTC PTC to go with it?
Your standard PCT protocols should be used as with any PH

As of this time the only product we have would be DA-HCG as your natty test booster during your PCT, which would be a EXCELLENT choice BTW

I remember talk of a P-SERM or something like that when Taurus was first announced...
Man, he has mentioned so many different products already and has a couple in developmental stages but nothing official just yet BUT keep your eyes out in the near future. There was some talks of a AI but I haven't heard much about it so dont know how far away that is.

We did just get progestin #3 in and will be beta testing that soon BTW :thumbsup:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No you shouldnt need any during a cycle of 5aOHP

For a 6 week cycle I would get 2 bottles and start off at recommended dose and slowly ramp up towards the last 2 weeks of cycle
Okay JudoJosh, when you get a chance to PM me I want 2 bottles :D (The dude who needs to order from Japan).

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
At a does of 1ml 4 times a day a bottle should run you 30 days. That is the recommended dosage

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I remember there was mention on p-serm, but with 3 PHs in the pipeline I figured it could be a while ;). Was thinking daa and formadrol, just wasn't sure.

There was some talks of a AI but I haven't heard much about it so dont know how far away that is.
Wasn't there a mention in the write up of an AI included with this PH?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Yes we have added Benzoflavone for the AI

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay JudoJosh, when you get a chance to PM me I want 2 bottles :D (The dude who needs to order from Japan).
PM coming your way ;)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the 39.95 an intro price, or is it going to run that amount normally? (Damn it, just dropped cash for a bottle of Epi too!)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the 39.95 an intro price, or is it going to run that amount normally? (Damn it, just dropped cash for a bottle of Epi too!)
I dont know if it will raise or stay the same or not

Most of our beta testers did compare 5aOHP to epi and I would say if the results are similar the fact that 5aOHP isn't methylated would give it a plus over epitio

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
If this rivals Epi results wise (pumps and leaning out) I'll be asking Eric for 100 bottles ;)

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
this may be a dumb question but if it rivals epi, im asking..what, if any, kind of shut down are you looking at with this?

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Little to none because it is a Progestin based PH.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Is 5aOHP stable in it's liquid form or will it degrade over time? Just curious on the shelf life.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does 2 bottles of 5aOHP, 1 WYKED and 1 tub of da-hcg for PM me if you are interested.

raters95

Awards
Would a PCT that consisted of DAA + Inhibit E or Erase be enough?? Or do you recommend anything else??

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would a PCT that consisted of DAA + Inhibit E or Erase be enough?? Or do you recommend anything else??
I'm gonna use DAA plus Formadrol but erase would work fine.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Double interested lol