Weekend Sale! On Wyked and 7-keto!

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Ok guys and gals, I got it approved threw Eric to run a sale threw out the weekend on our ever popular Wyked and 7-KE Topical Spray.

Wyked is now $19.95 until Sunday night

7-KE Topical Spray is now $19.95 until Sunday night

Products may be purchased on our site!

Also be on the lookout for our new product out first of next week!

Have a great weekend!
Taurus Big K

Product info below:

Wyked info:
The best tasting most potent preworkout ever made. The 50 serving container will contain the best tasting, most effective preworkout supplement on the market today. You won't be disappointed with the flavor or the effect!

7-KE Topical Spray
This topical spray may help improve the look of your body by reducing the appearance of cellulite. 7-KE is to be used with a proper diet and exercise program to help you look your best.
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 91%, Propylene Glycol, High Oleic Oil, 7-Keto DHEA, 7-Keto-Etiocholanolol, Etiocholanolol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deals!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to stock up, cannot miss this deal

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
ya i am loading up my self right now on Wyked. I have to stop myself from drinking it all the time because of the taste or I would be all cracked out all the time. LOL

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is/are the best areas to apply the 7-ke spray and how many spray for it to last 30days

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is/are the best areas to apply the 7-ke spray and how many spray for it to last 30days
As mentioned just the other day, 7-KE is best applied post-shower to the midsection from waist to hips, front and back. The recommended dosage is 6 sprays twice daily - at this dosage a bottle will last ~6 months. Not sure why you only want to make a bottle last 30 days, since it shouldn't be about how long the bottle can last, but about finding and using the most effective dosage for YOU. For a bottle to last ~30 days though, you'd have to be using ~40 sprays twice daily.

~Rosie~

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rosieyea I didn't find the ingrident label on the site, So just thought it was a month supply .. Pretty nice deal :)
As mentioned just the other day, 7-KE is best applied post-shower to the midsection from waist to hips, front and back. The recommended dosage is 6 sprays twice daily - at this dosage a bottle will last ~6 months. Not sure why you only want to make a bottle last 30 days, since it shouldn't be about how long the bottle can last, but about finding and using the most effective dosage for YOU. For a bottle to last ~30 days though, you'd have to be using ~40 sprays twice daily.~Rosie~

nerdalert

Awards
I have yet to try the Wyked but I would really like to get it and give it a shot...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries :) The ingredient label is misleading in terms of how long you think it should last, since it states a serving as 6 grams - 6 grams is NOT 6 sprays; is well OVER 6 sprays actually. Trust me, I've had extensive experience with numerous bottles of 7-KE to know how long it lasts :p

~Rosie~

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Just to let everyone know that Wyked is back to normal price but we are keeping 7-Keto on sale for a bit longer. Also any of you guys picking up our new 5aOHP need to pick up a tub of DA-HCG for your PCT.

Thanks
Big K

Taurus BigK

Taurus BigK

Awards
Sale is over for now but will have a new one soon. I am thinking 5aOHP and DA-HCG for a discount price. Just got to get Eric to give me the go.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about a two 5aOHP and one DA-HCG stack?

Maybe toss in a 7-KE for a sweet recomp cycle :D

SkyWeasal

SkyWeasal

Awards
Howdy,

I'm interested in a 7-KETO topical and found my way to this and other threads. I Googled Taurus and found my way to their website (taurus-nutrition.com) but did not see anything about 7-KE. I tried the posted email link but it got returned saying no such domain. Tried the posted phone number and got forwarded to LG Sciences. (Did their website get hijacked?) OK... is 7-KE still available and where do I find ordering info?

Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Howdy,

I'm interested in a 7-KETO topical and found my way to this and other threads. I Googled Taurus and found my way to their website (taurus-nutrition.com) but did not see anything about 7-KE. I tried the posted email link but it got returned saying no such domain. Tried the posted phone number and got forwarded to LG Sciences. (Did their website get hijacked?) OK... is 7-KE still available and where do I find ordering info?

Thanks.
Thank you for your interest in 7-KE. Unfortunately, 7-KE has been discontinued permanently henceforth. As far as I am aware, the last of the product has been sold, but if you contact Taurus Nutrition, I make no guarantees, but it is possible that there may be a few bottles left.

~Rosie~

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howdy,

Thanks.
Thank you for your interest in 7-KE. Unfortunately, 7-KE has been discontinued permanently henceforth. As far as I am aware, the last of the product has been sold, but if you contact Taurus Nutrition, I make no guarantees, but it is possible that there may be a few bottles left.

~Rosie~
The only way for the 7-KE will be in our stacks right now.. Check out our NEW *Total Recomp Stack*!!