Present!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im an Aries, so I dont belong in this thread.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good to hear from you guys!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
everyone is welcome, that's how we roll at taurus!!!!:laugh:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everyone is welcome, that's how we roll at taurus!!!!:laugh:
Even those who prefer the Chinese lunisolar calender over the Western astrology?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even those who prefer the Chinese lunisolar calender over the Western astrology?

but of course.

we at taurus nutrition feel that the only color that matters is green, if you have enough green you can be whatever you want, lol.

disclaimer: these are my opinions, not taurus.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did Chris/Liftergym run off to?
I gave him a round trip ticket to visit me in North Korea. Unfortunately we confiscated his passport immediately upon his arrival so he is unable to return. No worries he is living comfortably with all the other imperialist prisoners and working on a big project in development for the past 50 years.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I gave him a round trip ticket to visit me in North Korea. Unfortunately we confiscated his passport immediately upon his arrival so he is unable to return. No worries he is living comfortably with all the other imperialist prisoners and working on a big project in development for the past 50 years.
good...at least he has a good excuse for his absence, lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure. I always prefer Chinese over Western :)

Chris has been unbelievably busy - the same as me. We both check in when we can - the rest of the Taurus team seems to have everything well under control.

~Rosie~

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SON.OF.A...<Beep>!! brb, calling J. Rambo to plot his escape....this time.it's personal.

Chris has been unbelievably busy - the same as me. We both check in when we can - the rest of the Taurus team seems to have everything well under control.

~Rosie~
That they do....that they do :) just inquiring...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good...at least he has a good excuse for his absence, lol.
For sure. I always prefer Chinese over Western :)

~Rosie~
I love you guys! Someone decided to give Chris a career opportunity, therefore had to go outta state and buy a new house and such and start moving his famly..WAIT!

Reactions: ax1
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T-Bone Supplements 4
GQNemesis Supplement Auction 0
LG Sciences 1
BeBig Supplements 4
BPjohn123 Supplement Auction 9