Received my DA-HCG today and WOW

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Just want to thank you guys for the extras! That was top notch and much appreciated

Looking forward to starting the product!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want to thank you guys for the extras! That was top notch and much appreciated

Looking forward to starting the product!
No worries :) Have fun with it!

~Rosie~

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Quick question I read that it should be dissolved with 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda per scoop which would make it more water soluble and also adding baking soda makes it sodium D aspartate.

Does Taurus support doing this ? also what if I do not put it in water and just dump the scoop into my mouth (doesnt taste bad) isnt all the above then moot point ?

Thanks

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question I read that it should be dissolved with 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda per scoop which would make it more water soluble and also adding baking soda makes it sodium D aspartate.

Does Taurus support doing this ? also what if I do not put it in water and just dump the scoop into my mouth (doesnt taste bad) isnt all the above then moot point ?

Thanks
I dumped the scoop in mouth and chased it down with water. It's not that bad, then again I was born in a 3rd world country, so for me that was like fine dining.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Yea I just scooped it into my mouth was fine for taste . THink I will just do it this way unless there is another benifit to adding baking soda

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
personally I dont buy the idea that sodium D-aspartate is superior to DAA but yes mixing in the baking soda will result in sodium D aspartate. It is the bicarb in the baking soda that accomplishes this.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mix that **** with Wyked, and go nuts baby!..Serioulsy..toss that baking soda mombo jombo

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also to add I believe we are switching out the DAA for sodium D-aspartate for future batches.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Also to add I believe we are switching out the DAA for sodium D-aspartate for future batches.
So if your switching I should add baking soda? ODes it enhance the product or just make it disole in water better. If its just how it disolves then not sure I care as I just take it straight

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
also of course after I purchase I find a bunch of threads regarding safety of DAA. What is your take on this?

It was short money so dont mind tossing it if it can cause issues

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if your switching I should add baking soda? ODes it enhance the product or just make it disole in water better. If its just how it disolves then not sure I care as I just take it straight
The switch hasn't been made yet. I said I "heard" it was in the works.

And No if future batches contain sodium D-aspartate there is no need to add baking soda. The whole idea behind it is to makes the DAA more water soluble which I believe to be a moot issue considering the solubility of amino acids is a function of pH so once in the stomach all forms of aspartic acid should have the same solubility IMO.

There was a discussion on this on the mind and muscle boards a couple days ago.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated with how you find the product man :)

charles3264

charles3264

Awards
i put a scoop in my 2 scoops of wyked and get ready for a wyked workout!!! BOUyahhhhh

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm not sure front loading is required either. I havn't when using DAA and really enjoyed it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its been 5 days and havent noticed anything as of yet. I did not front load seemed like people are split if you really need to
This is the first I am hearing about "front loading" of DAA. It is a build up / saturating type of product but I dont think any kind of "loading" is required to. Just take it at recommended serving sizes/doses

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the first I am hearing about "front loading" of DAA. It is a build up / saturating type of product but I dont think any kind of "loading" is required to. Just take it at recommended serving sizes/doses
X2 :/ I also need 6 grams of bulk DAA to notice anything. Have yet to try TN's DAA.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I believe some people double the dosage for two weeks. I think Testforce 2 product has this as a suggestion although PA made comment it isn't required.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've run the bulk NP DAA ( 2 100G tubs at 2 different occasions) and now in the middle of the TN DAA both at 3G divided doses for 6G/day. There is a noticeable difference for me using the TN version. A higher level of energy surge. The boosting effects were more readily noticed using the TN as well. Its a solid product.

Questions:

I mixed a dose and then got busy and forgot it, had it an hour or two later. Is there are issue with not taking it immediately after mixing ?

I find it mixes into solution with warm water. Does it need to be dissolved entirely ? because using cold water I'm finding residue at the bottm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've run the bulk NP DAA ( 2 100G tubs at 2 different occasions) and now in the middle of the TN DAA both at 3G divided doses for 6G/day. There is a noticeable difference for me using the TN version. A higher level of energy surge. The boosting effects were more readily noticed using the TN as well. Its a solid product.

Questions:

I mixed a dose and then got busy and forgot it, had it an hour or two later. Is there are issue with not taking it immediately after mixing ?

I find it mixes into solution with warm water. Does it need to be dissolved entirely ? because using cold water I'm finding residue at the bottm.
i don't think there is any issue if you don't drink it immediately, as to the residue at the bottom i just add a little water swirl it around and chug it down- i am getting good results, so i know this is working.