7 Keto Test Booster

laforge86

Awards
What is a good test booster to run with the 7 Keto? There was discussion about it in the supplements thread that it lower test a fair amount, but nobody said what could be run with it.

Could Viridex or Freetest and/or IGF-2 be run with it? I also have two bottles of Generate and I-GH1. I am assuming that is ok to run with it too?

I bought two bottles and I am on my fifth day. Some leaning out so far. Joints are a little dry. I responded well to the LG natabolic stack, but it dried out my joints.

Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is a good test booster to run with the 7 Keto? There was discussion about it in the supplements thread that it lower test a fair amount, but nobody said what could be run with it.

Could Viridex or Freetest and/or IGF-2 be run with it? I also have two bottles of Generate and I-GH1. I am assuming that is ok to run with it too?

I bought two bottles and I am on my fifth day. Some leaning out so far. Joints are a little dry. I responded well to the LG natabolic stack, but it dried out my joints.

Thanks.
You could stack FREE TEST AND IGF-2 and use them with 7-KE - I have done this, and after FREE TEST, stacked Erase with IGF-2 and 7-KE. Natural Testosterone and Growth Hormone boosters are find to use with 7-KE, yes.

~Rosie~