where to buy

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Where is the best place to buy Taurus Nutrition products? do any of the popular sites carry your line?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is the best place to buy Taurus Nutrition products? do any of the popular sites carry your line?
Currently our products are only available on our website Taurus-Nutrition.com

I know the company has been exploding but keep in mind we are just starting out still. In due time other e-tailers will have our products in stock but for now Taurus-Nutrition.com is your best bet :fing02:

Any question or concerns please dont hesitate to contact myself or any of the other reps

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
actually thers another site that has ur products but better to get straight from taurus

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually thers another site that has ur products but better to get straight from taurus
You can get our products either straight from Taurus Nutrition or the Mind and Muscle online store. Hopefully, NutraPlanet will start carrying the Taurus line-up soon for you.

~Rosie~

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Currently our products are only available on our website Taurus-Nutrition.com

I know the company has been exploding but keep in mind we are just starting out still. In due time other e-tailers will have our products in stock but for now Taurus-Nutrition.com is your best bet :fing02:

Any question or concerns please dont hesitate to contact myself or any of the other reps
You can get our products either straight from Taurus Nutrition or the Mind and Muscle online store. Hopefully, NutraPlanet will start carrying the Taurus line-up soon for you.

~Rosie~
thanks for the info, everyone.

and, yeah, hopefully nutraplanet will carry it. I'm liking the looks of the Taurus products thus far.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I didnt realize another e-store carried our lineup. I went by there and checked it out and they are legit. Feel free to purchase wither through the TN website or the MM online store and while your there check out the forums, they got some interesting discussions going on over there

thehuge908

Awards
You guys planning on releasing this to any major e-tailors?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You guys planning on releasing this to any major e-tailors?
I'm sure we will. The products are solid, well put together and I think Eric has done this the right way by keeping it small and keeping quality above quantity and pumping this out as fast as possible.

I'm sure we will see Taurus EVERYWHERE soon. Will take time to build the brand awareness though.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Eric and I are looking at all our options and making sure we move at the right time in the right ways. But the products are available direct for now while we fine tune our pursuit of excellence.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I didnt realize another e-store carried our lineup. I went by there and checked it out and they are legit. Feel free to purchase wither through the TN website or the MM online store and while your there check out the forums, they got some interesting discussions going on over there
I actually ordered some 7 Keto from there and received it in a timely manner. And the forums have some of the best information on the web. Been a fan of that place since it started.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually ordered some 7 Keto from there and received it in a timely manner. And the forums have some of the best information on the web. Been a fan of that place since it started.
:bling:

Yup I recently started checking out their forums. Some good info over there :thumbsup:

I also hear their store is going to be having a sale soon on our lineup :yup: