First Logs Progestin

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, I will have 4 bottles (2 per logger) to start testing. If anyone is looking to do a log on this you need to be:

Over 21
Relatively Clean From Prohormones (no "just finished a superdrol cycle")
A detailed logger

I will let the rep team pick the loggers!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this. An AI?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity guys!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log for you guys but i'm under a current log obligation for PES...best of luck to those that are chosen!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ooooo I cannot wait to see these logs!!!!! I am assuming this stuff is better for bulking?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Been looking forward to this!! Whether I'm selected or not, this looks to be a solid addition to the ever-growing Taurus line-up!!:head:

Enhanced
5'7" 160, probably around 15% bf
39 years young.. :(
Lifting serious for the last 20 years
I consider myself a hard gainer, but can accumulate fat around the gut very quickly. I've been ph free for probably well over a year. My receptors are ready!!

I can log every day if needed. I'm off work all this coming week & start a new job on the 9th. That means I'll be on days for the next 4 weeks. That means I can hit the gym EVERY day if I want to!! Class starts @ 7am, so I'd be sleeping in & still getting up early enough to get to the gym before class!
I can post before & after pics, or even progress pics.

I can post diet & training as well, but I haven't done that in the past. My logs are more of a detailed story of what I'm doing each day. I could post how many set/reps & how much weight, but that doesn't really tell what I'm "feeling"..

My goals on this would be an all out bulk. I've been in a dieting/recomp routine/diet for the last few months. This would be a nice change of pace.

I already have a jug of Wyked, that I've been absolutely loving! If selected, I'd also get me some of the DA-HCG to either run along side this, or as part of PCT..

Pick me!!!:deal:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much shutdown can one expect from this and is a serm recommended in PCT? My age could also be a factor with these questions.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHOA. I guess this is something a little more.lol

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
noooooooo i would put in an app, but i just got done with a 5 month AAS cycle :/ but i will follow the logs

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rosie.

Heck Ill jump in
Havnt run anything since oct/nov, So makes me clear
29 years young. Logged stuff in the past, pretty detailed I believe.

Thats pretty much it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could say I was throwing an app in, but Im just following along.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished an 8 week SD cycle, but can bridg.... oh wait.... nevermind...

Best of luck to the loggers! I'm always excited for new compounds to come out!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get some more apps in here

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we get an ingredients write-up on this, or is it being saved for release?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running a log now for PES so I can't, but I suggest people to get in on this! Looking forward to following the logs

cdsfx

Awards
is this product going to be better for strength, mass, recomp?. Wetter gains or dryer gains?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bi-zump!

When will loggers be chosen?

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
You are the first one. You seem to have an interest in the product, so PM me your info and I will get you started.

The product should be on par with Boldione, a lean low bloat, mild hormone.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tempting though I am only 2 weeks out of PCT from a six week cylce, I will hold off (unless you want to send it my way!). The fact it is non-methylated is VERY tempting to try though.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
O la la ! Will be following closely !!! :32:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are the first one. You seem to have an interest in the product, so PM me your info and I will get you started.

You've got mail!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

good choice. i think enhanced will do a good log.:bigok:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tempting though I am only 2 weeks out of PCT from a six week cylce, I will hold off (unless you want to send it my way!). The fact it is non-methylated is VERY tempting to try though.
:bigok:

If I wasnt already doing a log for yall maybe lol.
I say throw an app up anyway, it wouldnt hurt

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no idea how I hadn't heard about this til DF told me about it a second ago...I'll be reading the other thread and then following these logs to see what this does; as everything else in your lineup, this sounds interesting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hat in the ring.

Hey I thought I would throw my hat in the ring here. I am already running a WYKED log but this would be a perfect compliment to that and I can run specific details of each in each log in seperated logs or make one that runs both together either way I am an excellent selection to have logging your stuff.

Last PH - August 2011 Dymethazine
Logging style very detailed and educational.
Diet 95% on point right now at all times.
Extensive experience as a lifter / dieter, can communicate the info people want to know regarding the product.
Training Style Progressive resistance based training upper body lower body split.

OH YEAH AND A DAMN GOOD LOGGER TOO!!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I thought I would throw my hat in the ring here. I am already running a WYKED log but this would be a perfect compliment to that and I can run specific details of each in each log in seperated logs or make one that runs both together either way I am an excellent selection to have logging your stuff.

Extensive experience as a lifter / dieter, can communicate the info people want to know regarding the product.
Training Style Progressive resistance based training upper body lower body split.

You forgot humble too ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

August 2010, I hope?

Otherwise....Kleen....are you a time-traveling cyborg?!?!?

Oh, no! We're not safe!!! :aargh:

:laugh:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have to say that I will hold off and let people like Chris take on this log, have my summer planned already and it should be great. If it is good, I will pick one up on pre-sale.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
count me in. I am just getting back into lifting after suffering a lacerated spleen, and I am looking for something to get rolling with once again.

Havent been on anything in well over a year, and am currently only using my multi, vit-c, and iso. So I am clean and good to go.

Additionally, most here know my logs are updated daily, detailed and well laid out with pre and post pics if necessary.

Thanks guys

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
August 2010, I hope?

Otherwise....Kleen....are you a time-traveling cyborg?!?!?

Oh, no! We're not safe!!! :aargh:

:laugh:
Well now that you mention it... Okay so that would definitely be 2010.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

VERY excited about this Eric! Look forward to seeing how the loggers respond.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

How much longer you got on the WYKED brother?

BeBig101

Awards
dang wish i had more free time this sounds like a great opportunity

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When we start this, can we stay on the Wyked, or do you want us running this 100% solo?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much longer you got on the WYKED brother?
I just got started on it. So far so good, I don't think there would be any over lapping characteristics though so would be a good combination to log.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I just got started on it. So far so good, I don't think there would be any over lapping characteristics though so would be a good combination to log.
I can't see that it would be either. I have a phone call with Eric is just a few and I'll bring it up and post our thoughts in just a bit.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
In answer to the question about the Progestins and Wyked, you can totally run them together for logging sake. The only thing required is NO other androgens currently or recently.

MrKleen you have been free from external hormones since last Summer. I have been reading your logs and threads and I'm impressed! Your dedication is awesome and you physique is impressive. I usually leave the picks for logs to the Taurus reps but in this case I am going pick you to log the new progestin product.

Taurus reps, Kleen can be in addition to anyone else you had in mind.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In answer to the question about the Progestins and Wyked, you can totally run them together for logging sake. The only thing required is NO other androgens currently or recently.

MrKleen you have been free from external hormones since last Summer. I have been reading your logs and threads and I'm impressed! Your dedication is awesome and you physique is impressive. I usually leave the picks for logs to the Taurus reps but in this case I am going pick you to log the new progestin product.

Taurus reps, Kleen can be in addition to anyone else you had in mind.
Im gonna nominate myself....wait what?!?! :fool2: :firedevil:

Hhmmm lets seee here, let me comb through this thread again and talk to my fellow rep members and we shall pick someone!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hhmmm lets seee here, let me comb through this thread again and talk to my fellow rep members and we shall pick someone!
I thought Eric already chose enhanced, earlier. I know he mentioned 2 bottles, initially, too.

I know you reps know more than I do from the outside; just didn't want you to end up picking someone and them get their feelings hurt lol

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I thought Eric already chose enhanced, earlier. I know he mentioned 2 bottles, initially, too.

I know you reps know more than I do from the outside; just didn't want you to end up picking someone and them get their feelings hurt lol
We are fine. Enhanced has been picked as well as MrKleen.

Taurus reps, Eric and I decided to open it a LITTLE bit further. So get together and pic 2 more for a total of 4 loggers!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

Guys, pick two more!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When should we expect logs to start?