First Logs Progestin

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Great pick with Kleen WW7!
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Great pick with Kleen WW7!
    Thanks Josh, I think there is real value in having someone who is at a more advanced state that the standard public test as well. Again, we will make two more sets for enough for 4 total testers instead of the original two since Eric and I got in there and picked ahead of everybody elese!
    •   
       


  3. I feel so left out. I left my info yesterday for this
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I feel so left out. I left my info yesterday for this
    Don't worry the two picked were extra picks, the reps still have 2 selections for this
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Don't worry the two picked were extra picks, the reps still have 2 selections for this
    Yep, exactly. No one has been left out as the reps still have two slots to fill just as originally planned.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I thought Eric already chose enhanced, earlier. I know he mentioned 2 bottles, initially, too.
    I like this man! I'd be happy w/ one bottle, but if two are on my way, they wont be returned to sender!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I like this man! I'd be happy w/ one bottle, but if two are on my way, they wont be returned to sender!!
    2 bottles to each logger!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    2 bottles to each logger!!!
    Yep that's right. Two bottles for each of our 4 initial loggers.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    Thanks Josh, I think there is real value in having someone who is at a more advanced state that the standard public test as well. Again, we will make two more sets for enough for 4 total testers instead of the original two since Eric and I got in there and picked ahead of everybody elese!
    besides, kleen runs some spectacular logs!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    besides, kleen runs some spectacular logs!
    My sentiments exactly. I've been doing a lot of reading and his level of excellence is fantastic.

  11. Hey T and Judo,
    I'd do it if ya want. You guys know how I log and I haven't ran a cycle in about a year I think.

    Plus, my wife is going to do a fitness show in September so I can't look like a soft chlub next to her

  12. Ok, I'm back, Now where are we?


  13. Ok so the first slot chosen goes to AE14!! Congrats bud!


    We are still working on the second slot. Keep your eyes peeled!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  14. Congrats AE!!

    This last one is a tough choice for us, especially since everyone who expressed interest would make excellent loggers IMO. We are all thinking different people, but hopefully we will have a choice sometime today
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  15. Get Kleen or Celc in there, both run excellent logs and their opinions are well respected. You can't pick much better loggers than those two, well, with the exception of me .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  16. Any idea when these will be shipping? Can I run cissus & fish oil with this
    SEMPER FI!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Get Kleen or Celc in there, both run excellent logs and their opinions are well respected. You can't pick much better loggers than those two, well, with the exception of me .
    lol-kleen has already been picked. as to that celc guy, i don't know.







    just kidding-not only is celc my friend, he is a long time member with tons of ph experience and is very well respected.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey T and Judo,
    I'd do it if ya want. You guys know how I log and I haven't ran a cycle in about a year I think.

    Plus, my wife is going to do a fitness show in September so I can't look like a soft chlub next to her
    you get my vote!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Thank you for the opportunity guys. I am looking forward to getting back in the saddle. Who should I pm my info to?
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thank you for the opportunity guys. I am looking forward to getting back in the saddle. Who should I pm my info to?
    just so long as you put my addy...lol.


    pm windwords7.



    congrats!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. PM sent. Thanks again guys
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    Thanks Josh, I think there is real value in having someone who is at a more advanced state that the standard public test as well. Again, we will make two more sets for enough for 4 total testers instead of the original two since Eric and I got in there and picked ahead of everybody elese!
    Thanks a million! I can't wait to run this. Should I run it in a new and separate log from the WYKED or combine them into one log and refer people to the new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    besides, kleen runs some spectacular logs!
    Thanks BigT!
    Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    My sentiments exactly. I've been doing a lot of reading and his level of excellence is fantastic.
    I will do my best to give you an excellent but honest log and can't wait to see what this brings to the table.
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thank you for the opportunity guys. I am looking forward to getting back in the saddle. Who should I pm my info to?
    Congrats man this should get you back in no time! Make sure I am in on this one for sure.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Log links when up please
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Log links when up please
    All logs on Taurus Nutrition products can be found listed in post #11 of Taurus Nutrition Product Log Links (updated as they go up).

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  25. The second slot goes to Celc5! Congrats bud
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 01:14 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:35 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Log in
Log in