First Logs Progestin

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Hat in the ring.

Hey I thought I would throw my hat in the ring here. I am already running a WYKED log but this would be a perfect compliment to that and I can run specific details of each in each log in seperated logs or make one that runs both together either way I am an excellent selection to have logging your stuff.

Last PH - August 2011 Dymethazine
    Logging style very detailed and educational.
    Diet 95% on point right now at all times.
    Extensive experience as a lifter / dieter, can communicate the info people want to know regarding the product.
    Training Style Progressive resistance based training upper body lower body split.

OH YEAH AND A DAMN GOOD LOGGER TOO!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey I thought I would throw my hat in the ring here. I am already running a WYKED log but this would be a perfect compliment to that and I can run specific details of each in each log in seperated logs or make one that runs both together either way I am an excellent selection to have logging your stuff.

Extensive experience as a lifter / dieter, can communicate the info people want to know regarding the product.
    Training Style Progressive resistance based training upper body lower body split.

You forgot humble too
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

August 2010, I hope?

Otherwise....Kleen....are you a time-traveling cyborg?!?!?

Oh, no! We're not safe!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

I have to say that I will hold off and let people like Chris take on this log, have my summer planned already and it should be great. If it is good, I will pick one up on pre-sale.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

5. count me in. I am just getting back into lifting after suffering a lacerated spleen, and I am looking for something to get rolling with once again.

Havent been on anything in well over a year, and am currently only using my multi, vit-c, and iso. So I am clean and good to go.

Additionally, most here know my logs are updated daily, detailed and well laid out with pre and post pics if necessary.

Thanks guys
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    August 2010, I hope?

Otherwise....Kleen....are you a time-traveling cyborg?!?!?

Oh, no! We're not safe!!!

Well now that you mention it... Okay so that would definitely be 2010.
    Current Training Log -

7. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    You are the first one. You seem to have an interest in the product, so PM me your info and I will get you started.

The product should be on par with Boldione, a lean low bloat, mild hormone.
    VERY excited about this Eric! Look forward to seeing how the loggers respond.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

How much longer you got on the WYKED brother?

9. dang wish i had more free time this sounds like a great opportunity

10. When we start this, can we stay on the Wyked, or do you want us running this 100% solo?
    SEMPER FI!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    When we start this, can we stay on the Wyked, or do you want us running this 100% solo?
    We'll have to check with the boss about this. Will have an answer soon.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    How much longer you got on the WYKED brother?
    I just got started on it. So far so good, I don't think there would be any over lapping characteristics though so would be a good combination to log.
    Current Training Log -

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I just got started on it. So far so good, I don't think there would be any over lapping characteristics though so would be a good combination to log.
    I can't see that it would be either. I have a phone call with Eric is just a few and I'll bring it up and post our thoughts in just a bit.

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In answer to the question about the Progestins and Wyked, you can totally run them together for logging sake. The only thing required is NO other androgens currently or recently.

MrKleen you have been free from external hormones since last Summer. I have been reading your logs and threads and I'm impressed! Your dedication is awesome and you physique is impressive. I usually leave the picks for logs to the Taurus reps but in this case I am going pick you to log the new progestin product.

Taurus reps, Kleen can be in addition to anyone else you had in mind.

15. Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    In answer to the question about the Progestins and Wyked, you can totally run them together for logging sake. The only thing required is NO other androgens currently or recently.

MrKleen you have been free from external hormones since last Summer. I have been reading your logs and threads and I'm impressed! Your dedication is awesome and you physique is impressive. I usually leave the picks for logs to the Taurus reps but in this case I am going pick you to log the new progestin product.

Taurus reps, Kleen can be in addition to anyone else you had in mind.
    Im gonna nominate myself....wait what?!?!

Hhmmm lets seee here, let me comb through this thread again and talk to my fellow rep members and we shall pick someone!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Hhmmm lets seee here, let me comb through this thread again and talk to my fellow rep members and we shall pick someone!
    I thought Eric already chose enhanced, earlier. I know he mentioned 2 bottles, initially, too.

I know you reps know more than I do from the outside; just didn't want you to end up picking someone and them get their feelings hurt lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I thought Eric already chose enhanced, earlier. I know he mentioned 2 bottles, initially, too.

I know you reps know more than I do from the outside; just didn't want you to end up picking someone and them get their feelings hurt lol
    We are fine. Enhanced has been picked as well as MrKleen.

Taurus reps, Eric and I decided to open it a LITTLE bit further. So get together and pic 2 more for a total of 4 loggers!

18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Guys, pick two more!

19. When should we expect logs to start?

20. Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    Guys, pick two more!
    Will do!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

21. Great pick with Kleen WW7!
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

22. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Great pick with Kleen WW7!
    Thanks Josh, I think there is real value in having someone who is at a more advanced state that the standard public test as well. Again, we will make two more sets for enough for 4 total testers instead of the original two since Eric and I got in there and picked ahead of everybody elese!

23. I feel so left out. I left my info yesterday for this

24. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I feel so left out. I left my info yesterday for this
    Don't worry the two picked were extra picks, the reps still have 2 selections for this
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

25. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Don't worry the two picked were extra picks, the reps still have 2 selections for this
    Yep, exactly. No one has been left out as the reps still have two slots to fill just as originally planned.

26. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I like this man! I'd be happy w/ one bottle, but if two are on my way, they wont be returned to sender!!
    SEMPER FI!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I like this man! I'd be happy w/ one bottle, but if two are on my way, they wont be returned to sender!!
    2 bottles to each logger!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    2 bottles to each logger!!!
    Yep that's right. Two bottles for each of our 4 initial loggers.

29. Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    Thanks Josh, I think there is real value in having someone who is at a more advanced state that the standard public test as well. Again, we will make two more sets for enough for 4 total testers instead of the original two since Eric and I got in there and picked ahead of everybody elese!
    besides, kleen runs some spectacular logs!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    besides, kleen runs some spectacular logs!
    My sentiments exactly. I've been doing a lot of reading and his level of excellence is fantastic.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 01:14 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:35 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:52 PM