First Logs Progestin - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

First Logs Progestin

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    When we start this, can we stay on the Wyked, or do you want us running this 100% solo?
    We'll have to check with the boss about this. Will have an answer soon.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    How much longer you got on the WYKED brother?
    I just got started on it. So far so good, I don't think there would be any over lapping characteristics though so would be a good combination to log.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I just got started on it. So far so good, I don't think there would be any over lapping characteristics though so would be a good combination to log.
    I can't see that it would be either. I have a phone call with Eric is just a few and I'll bring it up and post our thoughts in just a bit.
    •   

4. Senior Member

In answer to the question about the Progestins and Wyked, you can totally run them together for logging sake. The only thing required is NO other androgens currently or recently.

MrKleen you have been free from external hormones since last Summer. I have been reading your logs and threads and I'm impressed! Your dedication is awesome and you physique is impressive. I usually leave the picks for logs to the Taurus reps but in this case I am going pick you to log the new progestin product.

Taurus reps, Kleen can be in addition to anyone else you had in mind.
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    In answer to the question about the Progestins and Wyked, you can totally run them together for logging sake. The only thing required is NO other androgens currently or recently.

MrKleen you have been free from external hormones since last Summer. I have been reading your logs and threads and I'm impressed! Your dedication is awesome and you physique is impressive. I usually leave the picks for logs to the Taurus reps but in this case I am going pick you to log the new progestin product.

Taurus reps, Kleen can be in addition to anyone else you had in mind.
    Im gonna nominate myself....wait what?!?!

Hhmmm lets seee here, let me comb through this thread again and talk to my fellow rep members and we shall pick someone!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Hhmmm lets seee here, let me comb through this thread again and talk to my fellow rep members and we shall pick someone!
    I thought Eric already chose enhanced, earlier. I know he mentioned 2 bottles, initially, too.

I know you reps know more than I do from the outside; just didn't want you to end up picking someone and them get their feelings hurt lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  7. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I thought Eric already chose enhanced, earlier. I know he mentioned 2 bottles, initially, too.

I know you reps know more than I do from the outside; just didn't want you to end up picking someone and them get their feelings hurt lol
    We are fine. Enhanced has been picked as well as MrKleen.

Taurus reps, Eric and I decided to open it a LITTLE bit further. So get together and pic 2 more for a total of 4 loggers!
  8. Senior Member

Guys, pick two more!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

When should we expect logs to start?

10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Guys, pick two more!
    Will do!
  11. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great pick with Kleen WW7!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Great pick with Kleen WW7!
    Thanks Josh, I think there is real value in having someone who is at a more advanced state that the standard public test as well. Again, we will make two more sets for enough for 4 total testers instead of the original two since Eric and I got in there and picked ahead of everybody elese!
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I feel so left out. I left my info yesterday for this
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  14. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I feel so left out. I left my info yesterday for this
    Don't worry the two picked were extra picks, the reps still have 2 selections for this
  15. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Don't worry the two picked were extra picks, the reps still have 2 selections for this
    Yep, exactly. No one has been left out as the reps still have two slots to fill just as originally planned.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I like this man! I'd be happy w/ one bottle, but if two are on my way, they wont be returned to sender!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I like this man! I'd be happy w/ one bottle, but if two are on my way, they wont be returned to sender!!
    2 bottles to each logger!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  18. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    2 bottles to each logger!!!
    Yep that's right. Two bottles for each of our 4 initial loggers.
  19. Diamond Member

Thanks Josh, I think there is real value in having someone who is at a more advanced state that the standard public test as well. Again, we will make two more sets for enough for 4 total testers instead of the original two since Eric and I got in there and picked ahead of everybody elese!
    besides, kleen runs some spectacular logs!
  20. Senior Member

My sentiments exactly. I've been doing a lot of reading and his level of excellence is fantastic.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey T and Judo,
    I'd do it if ya want. You guys know how I log and I haven't ran a cycle in about a year I think.

Plus, my wife is going to do a fitness show in September so I can't look like a soft chlub next to her
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok, I'm back, Now where are we?

23. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok so the first slot chosen goes to AE14!! Congrats bud!

We are still working on the second slot. Keep your eyes peeled!
  24. Pro Virili Parte

Congrats AE!!

This last one is a tough choice for us, especially since everyone who expressed interest would make excellent loggers IMO. We are all thinking different people, but hopefully we will have a choice sometime today
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Get Kleen or Celc in there, both run excellent logs and their opinions are well respected. You can't pick much better loggers than those two, well, with the exception of me .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Any idea when these will be shipping? Can I run cissus & fish oil with this
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  27. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Get Kleen or Celc in there, both run excellent logs and their opinions are well respected. You can't pick much better loggers than those two, well, with the exception of me .
    lol-kleen has already been picked. as to that celc guy, i don't know.

just kidding-not only is celc my friend, he is a long time member with tons of ph experience and is very well respected.
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey T and Judo,
    I'd do it if ya want. You guys know how I log and I haven't ran a cycle in about a year I think.

Plus, my wife is going to do a fitness show in September so I can't look like a soft chlub next to her
    you get my vote!!!!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thank you for the opportunity guys. I am looking forward to getting back in the saddle. Who should I pm my info to?
  30. Diamond Member

Thank you for the opportunity guys. I am looking forward to getting back in the saddle. Who should I pm my info to?
    just so long as you put my addy...lol.

pm windwords7.

congrats!!!
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

PM sent. Thanks again guys
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Thanks a million! I can't wait to run this. Should I run it in a new and separate log from the WYKED or combine them into one log and refer people to the new one?
    Thanks BigT!
    My sentiments exactly. I've been doing a lot of reading and his level of excellence is fantastic.
    I will do my best to give you an excellent but honest log and can't wait to see what this brings to the table.
    Congrats man this should get you back in no time! Make sure I am in on this one for sure.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Log links when up please
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Log links when up please
    All logs on Taurus Nutrition products can be found listed in post #11 of Taurus Nutrition Product Log Links (updated as they go up).

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

The second slot goes to Celc5! Congrats bud
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Thanks a million! I can't wait to run this. Should I run it in a new and separate log from the WYKED or combine them into one log and refer people to the new one?
    Run them together, but whether you start a new log to refer people to is entirely up to you, Chris.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  37. Diamond Member

The second slot goes to Celc5! Congrats bud
    x2-congrats!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Run them together, but whether you start a new log to refer people to is entirely up to you, Chris.

~Rosie~
    As soon as I get them and start them I will put up a new log logging them together. For now I will keep logging the WYKED on its own. Thanks again everyone. Do you all need my addy again or is it floating around there somewhere? Oh yeah and hey Reps, don't drag your feet picking those other 2 loggers just in case the shipping is waiting on them to be chosen! I am over here to get started.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Over 21? (CHECK, twice that in fact)
    Relatively Clean from prohormones? (Check, first ever run finished in late December 2010-Halotest)
    Detailed logger? I beleive so as evidenced by: Big boy needs to strip out, here's the plan, plz review and critique.

and

Taman's getting wyked baby!

Judge for yourself.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

As soon as I get them and start them I will put up a new log logging them together. For now I will keep logging the WYKED on its own. Thanks again everyone. Do you all need my addy again or is it floating around there somewhere? Oh yeah and hey Reps, don't drag your feet picking those other 2 loggers just in case the shipping is waiting on them to be chosen! I am over here to get started.
    I have your details, Chris - no need to resend them. And all loggers have now been selected - they are you, enhanced, AE14, and celc5.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 01:14 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:35 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 08:52 PM