Wyked First impressions

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
So... since I managed to beat the system and probably be the only one outside the US to get wyked, I feel like I owe you guys some feedback :)

Just finished my workout, to then have my package arrive so i'm not going to talk about workout performance, just a few observations.

Flavour: In a word, WOW! I know most people are sick of being hyped on supplements being the best flavour yet, but I think there is something special about this.

It actually tastes of lemonade :), not like when a supplement flavour is named after a fruit because it 'kind of tastes something like it'. It almost like there's a delay on tasting it, the flavour slowly easing in, no sharpness or bite at all. Goes down real smooth.

Mixing: Mixed one scoop with 300ml of water. It mixed pretty instantly, there's a couple of tiny small black things floating, but thats it. Regardless of the that, again, smooth to drink, no graininess. Dissolves perfectly!

Energy: Took it about 20 minutes ago, so can't comment on longterm effects yet, but feeling a clean energy. Feeling more focused, kind of a tunnel vision, but in a good way. And this is on one scoop :)

Conclusion: So far, I'm impressed with wyked and this gives me a ton a faith towards buying other powders from them. Bring on the BCAA's with this flavouring guys!

Kudos for sending it international even though I would have understood if you had explained after that you weren't going to ship international. Will have to do a mini log as a thank you.

Keep up the good work and you'll have a customer for life!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! Another successful WYKED experience! I'm a heavy stim users and 1 scoop is all I need for a hour long cardio session.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your detailed feedback, bud (yes, Taurus ships where we can) :)

~Rosie~

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your detailed feedback, bud (yes, Taurus ships where we can) :)

~Rosie~
Actually, when I tried to place an order for DA-HCG it said my address wasn't valid. Just checked there and for some reason when I try to set my address again, it seems I can choose every country except Ireland.

I just figured it hadn't been set to only accept orders from the US, given how cheap shipping showed up and when I saw it ship I figured you'd been awesome enough to honor the order even when you didn't have to :).

Sure, however it works out in the future, I'll find a way to get my Taurus fix ;).Hope to give some more feedback after I get to use it for a few workouts :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice results on just 1 scoop.:yup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We definitely appreciate the feedback!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, when I tried to place an order for DA-HCG it said my address wasn't valid. Just checked there and for some reason when I try to set my address again, it seems I can choose every country except Ireland.

I just figured it hadn't been set to only accept orders from the US, given how cheap shipping showed up and when I saw it ship I figured you'd been awesome enough to honor the order even when you didn't have to :).

Sure, however it works out in the future, I'll find a way to get my Taurus fix ;).Hope to give some more feedback after I get to use it for a few workouts :)
All available shipping options are possibly not on the Taurus website - I know that earlier those from Australia could not find this as a shipping option, but we are willing and will ship there.

If you are having problems with your order or in placing one, please use the Contact Form for your query, or PM either Eric (aka Taurus Nut.) or Chris (aka Liftergym33), and you will be taken care of.

~Rosie~

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Was there a full log on this somewhere that I missed?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to to start grabbing all these logs/reviews and pile into the thread i created in this forum! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeew

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im going to to start grabbing all these logs/reviews and pile into the thread i created in this forum! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
all of the reviews are overwhelmingly possitive, i don't think i have heard a negative word about any of the taurus products!!!!