New Member

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member


    I would like to introduce Jake to you guys. He was one of the original founders of LegalGear with me and I want to proudly announce that after a 8 year stretch, he is back on the team. I am busy trying to get **** out the door, so Jake will help with marketing the product and keeping deadlines!


  2. Awesome!

    I cant wait to see what else Taurus has in store.
    •   
       


  3. I just want to say a big thank you. I am so glad to be on the team and I will be working hard for you all!

  4. Congrats Jake!

  5. Thank you! I am very stoked and I feel privileged to join the company officially. I believe GREAT things are going to come from us. Everyone, please feel free to hit me up about anything along the way!
    •   
       


  6. This just keeps getting better!


  7. Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    I would like to introduce Jake to you guys. He was one of the original founders of LegalGear with me and I want to proudly announce that after a 8 year stretch, he is back on the team. I am busy trying to get **** out the door, so Jake will help with marketing the product and keeping deadlines!
    Awesome! Jake

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  8. Congrats Jake!!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    I just want to say a big thank you. I am so glad to be on the team and I will be working hard for you all!
    Back to posting on AM Welcome back bud


  10. Thanks Staked, Rosie, Ryan and Japohl! Hey, would you all help me out, its been to long and I don't fully understand what I do with the reputation points that I have been given. That said, I do appreciate it!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    Thanks Staked, Rosie, Ryan and Japohl! Hey, would you all help me out, its been to long and I don't fully understand what I do with the reputation points that I have been given. That said, I do appreciate it!
    Spread it back to us


  12. Join date 2002! Nice one eh?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    I just want to say a big thank you. I am so glad to be on the team and I will be working hard for you all!
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  14. Sounds good. I will spread it around for sure. Looks like I need some friends on this bad boy! LOL I have some serious catching up to do. Been a long time since 2002...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    Sounds good. I will spread it around for sure. Looks like I need some friends on this bad boy! LOL I have some serious catching up to do. Been a long time since 2002...
    Welcome bro! You're only an hour south of me

  16. Wow. '02, cool, congrats.
    PHF Rep


  17. Welcome dude. In case you don't know already, you have some awesome peeps you will be working with. Taurus reps are TOP SHELF KIT in my book! (no, I am not pimping for rep points! LMAO)
    Recoverbro

  18. Welcome back Jake!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Welcome dude. In case you don't know already, you have some awesome peeps you will be working with. Taurus reps are TOP SHELF KIT in my book! (no, I am not pimping for rep points! LMAO)
    Agreed,

    Hello Windwords
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  20. Whats up bud, welcome (back?) to the team! haha.. I look forward to working with ya!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  21. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am feeling all warm and fuzzy from all the love!

  22. staked said it best-TAURUS KEEPS GETTING BETTER.



    WELCOME-JAKE!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Thanks Big T.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    Thanks Big T.
    hey, if you are gonna help out so eric can concentrate on formulating more great products, then THANK YOU!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Awesome addition Taurus is definitely becoming my go to supplement company. And one of my overall favorites. Right with omega primordial and appnut. Taurus has an awesome team with an awesome formulator inventor and overall cool guy. Wish you continued success Eric.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New member here
    By maxedout in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 10:17 PM
  2. New member here; Long time member at...
    By RBEliminator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 06:22 PM
  3. New Member
    By ICEBERG in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 01:27 AM
  4. New member
    By krenalor in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Log in
Log in