New Member - AnabolicMinds.com

1. Board Sponsor

I would like to introduce Jake to you guys. He was one of the original founders of LegalGear with me and I want to proudly announce that after a 8 year stretch, he is back on the team. I am busy trying to get **** out the door, so Jake will help with marketing the product and keeping deadlines!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome!

I cant wait to see what else Taurus has in store.
  3. Senior Member

I just want to say a big thank you. I am so glad to be on the team and I will be working hard for you all!
    •   

4. Advanced Member

Congrats Jake!
  5. Senior Member

Thank you! I am very stoked and I feel privileged to join the company officially. I believe GREAT things are going to come from us. Everyone, please feel free to hit me up about anything along the way!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

This just keeps getting better!

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post
    I would like to introduce Jake to you guys. He was one of the original founders of LegalGear with me and I want to proudly announce that after a 8 year stretch, he is back on the team. I am busy trying to get **** out the door, so Jake will help with marketing the product and keeping deadlines!
    Awesome! Jake

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Congrats Jake!!!!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by windwords7 View Post
    I just want to say a big thank you. I am so glad to be on the team and I will be working hard for you all!
    Back to posting on AM Welcome back bud

10. Senior Member

Thanks Staked, Rosie, Ryan and Japohl! Hey, would you all help me out, its been to long and I don't fully understand what I do with the reputation points that I have been given. That said, I do appreciate it!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Staked, Rosie, Ryan and Japohl! Hey, would you all help me out, its been to long and I don't fully understand what I do with the reputation points that I have been given. That said, I do appreciate it!
    Spread it back to us

12. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Join date 2002! Nice one eh?
  13. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  14. Senior Member

Sounds good. I will spread it around for sure. Looks like I need some friends on this bad boy! LOL I have some serious catching up to do. Been a long time since 2002...
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

Sounds good. I will spread it around for sure. Looks like I need some friends on this bad boy! LOL I have some serious catching up to do. Been a long time since 2002...
    Welcome bro! You're only an hour south of me
  16. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Wow. '02, cool, congrats.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome dude. In case you don't know already, you have some awesome peeps you will be working with. Taurus reps are TOP SHELF KIT in my book! (no, I am not pimping for rep points! LMAO)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Welcome back Jake!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Welcome dude. In case you don't know already, you have some awesome peeps you will be working with. Taurus reps are TOP SHELF KIT in my book! (no, I am not pimping for rep points! LMAO)
    Agreed,

Hello Windwords
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Whats up bud, welcome (back?) to the team! haha.. I look forward to working with ya!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  21. Senior Member

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am feeling all warm and fuzzy from all the love!
  22. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

staked said it best-TAURUS KEEPS GETTING BETTER.

WELCOME-JAKE!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  23. Senior Member

Thanks Big T.
  24. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Big T.
    hey, if you are gonna help out so eric can concentrate on formulating more great products, then THANK YOU!!!!
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome addition Taurus is definitely becoming my go to supplement company. And one of my overall favorites. Right with omega primordial and appnut. Taurus has an awesome team with an awesome formulator inventor and overall cool guy. Wish you continued success Eric.
  26. Advanced Member

Welcome!
  27. Senior Member

This place has really become quite a community. I remember when this place was born. I used to run around here in the early days making waves. Things have changed a lot and I have a lot of learning to do from guy and gals just like you. Thanks again everyone, I am quietly reading, learning, and applying much of it to my own life. I am on a personal quest to be in the best shape of my life at 40 years of age. I have lost 20 pounds and am pretty close to being my overall best. That said, I am bringing all my years in business, all of my years of being a catalyst and innovator to Taurus and through that, to you all. Eric is brilliant. Don't worry he is in his lab working on many new and stunning products. I personally wont and don't settle for anything less than excellence, Eric doesn't and we know you don't either. Time make waves again.
  28. Diamond Member

This place has really become quite a community. I remember when this place was born. I used to run around here in the early days making waves. Things have changed a lot and I have a lot of learning to do from guy and gals just like you. Thanks again everyone, I am quietly reading, learning, and applying much of it to my own life. I am on a personal quest to be in the best shape of my life at 40 years of age. I have lost 20 pounds and am pretty close to being my overall best. That said, I am bringing all my years in business, all of my years of being a catalyst and innovator to Taurus and through that, to you all. Eric is brilliant. Don't worry he is in his lab working on many new and stunning products. I personally wont and don't settle for anything less than excellence, Eric doesn't and we know you don't either. Time make waves again.
    deja vu......welcome back!!!
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All the best in getting into the best shape of your life, Jake - you can definitely do this!

"I personally won't and don't settle for anything less than excellence." There is NO other way to be, Jake. I am happy to have a team behind me that shares my sentiments and approach to everything in life!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus Nut. View Post

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am feeling all warm and fuzzy from all the love!
    Welcome bro!, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, time to get crazy up in here!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Taurus just keeps putting the pieces together! Welcome back Jake.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. Senior Member

Thanks for the welcome!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New member here
    By maxedout in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 08:17 PM
  2. New member here; Long time member at...
    By RBEliminator in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 04:22 PM
  3. New Member
    By ICEBERG in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 11:27 PM
  4. New member
    By krenalor in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 07:27 PM