WYKED question

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
How many scoops equal 1 serving?

How many grams of creatine mono per serv?
*I understand if that's top secret info* lol

Thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many scoops equal 1 serving?

How many grams of creatine mono per serv?
*I understand if that's top secret info* lol

Thanks
I just busted out my scale and weighed a scoop of wyked and it reads 6g and the label of wyked reads 1 serving = 6.8g. My scale doesnt go to exact but I would say a serving is 1 scoop

As for the amount of mono in there, I would have to let Eric of Chris answer that one

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 scoops on my scale read 21 grams :D label says a scoop (1 serving) is 6.8 grams so the scooper is definitely right on.

Sorry Hawk I just found this but my home boy judo took care of ya so all is good!

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was sitting here trying to figure out if I should have been able to answer my origianl question by myself....lol....

The product description on the website doesn't state 1scoop=1serv so I guess I did need to ask....

I was basically trying to figure out how long a tub will last at 3 scoops ED (which is what most have been dosing it at)

Thanks again.:veryhappy:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I was sitting here trying to figure out if I should have been able to answer my origianl question by myself....lol....

The product description on the website doesn't state 1scoop=1serv so I guess I did need to ask....

I was basically trying to figure out how long a tub will last at 3 scoops ED (which is what most have been dosing it at)

I would only use 3 scoops on w/o days. I am even thinking about dropping down to 2 scoops before weights. Took 3 again today and felt a little to tweaked. Cumulative effect... I think so!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established

its ~50 servings at 1 scoop

3 scoops a day would last you only about 17 days:/

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I was like wait.. Didn't he just say he's new to sups back in my training log, lol
Lmao, well. I have no clue what the dosing is like on that supp, so I just did what he(Hawk) asked;)

I'm not talking about for myself:D

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
1g Creatine per scoop. I figured the sweet spot for Creatine is about 3g per day so 3 servings should be perfect.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^

Nice. Thanks for the info. My compliments to the Taurus Reps. as well. Great team ya got here!

JeffJohnston

Awards
@Hawk if you get a chance try Wyked at 2-3 scoops and try the new DA-HCG product also. With DA-HCG take 1scoop in the morning on a empty stomach and 1 pre-workout on a empty stomach, or just both in the morning with a empty stomach. cant beat the price either $15.99!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the great feedback everyone. This helps us tremendously!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 scoop does my body good ! I've tried higher as an experiment but prefer one scoop. Its an awesome lemon flavor too !!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop does my body good ! I've tried higher as an experiment but prefer one scoop. Its an awesome lemon flavor too !!!!
I'm glad you like it brother! I use just one scoop before cardio and it makes the 45-60 mind session fly by. However, before I hit the iron I throw back 3 scoops :) I could probable get by on 2 scoops but ya know lol

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you like it brother! I use just one scoop before cardio and it makes the 45-60 mind session fly by. However, before I hit the iron I throw back 3 scoops :) I could probable get by on 2 scoops but ya know lol
Stim whore:D

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Possibly try tapering off it as well, instead of completely stopping at once