Wyked

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Well ill tell you guys, I got my Wyked yesterday and gave it the first go today. The kids on the corner of the street now hate Taurus Nutrition cause I no longer have to buy lemonade! LOL You guys werent kidding about the taste, absolutely amazing! The energy I got from it as well was awesome! No jittery sides just pure clean energy! Keep up the awesome job!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review! LOL at the not buying lemonade from the kids! :toofunny:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well ill tell you guys, I got my Wyked yesterday and gave it the first go today. The kids on the corner of the street now hate Taurus Nutrition cause I no longer have to buy lemonade! LOL You guys werent kidding about the taste, absolutely amazing! The energy I got from it as well was awesome! No jittery sides just pure clean energy! Keep up the awesome job!!!
Thanks for your feedback, bud :)

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how are you dosing it? 3 scoops is sweet.:yup:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
3 scoops? im only and 1 1/2. i must try 3:firedevil:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously I know I am a rep but the taste of Wyked is unbelievable! It is BY FAR the best tasting "lemon" flavored mix I ever had. Straight up country time lemonade flavor

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im so happy to be with TN!!!!!!!!!!! nothing taste better then Wyked! bottom line:)

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad you guys liked it! I think we have a hit on our hands with the flavor...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be taking 3 scoops in the evening, hopefully I can fall asleep on time!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Taste is great, I don't take supps that taste like crap. But what about focus, energy and pump?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just started taking my SD and 7keto today(6 sprays), should i take Wyked for energy on anabolics or no? im gettin mixed answers

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just started taking my SD and 7keto today(6 sprays), should i take Wyked for energy on anabolics or no? im gettin mixed answers
I've read mixed thoughts. I'm don't use AAS or PH so I can not provided personal experience. I'm sure one of my bro's will have an answer for u

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I've read mixed thoughts. I'm don't use AAS or PH so I can not provided personal experience. I'm sure one of my bro's will have an answer for u
u dont use any? lol ur avatar looks like u have but u cant judge a book by its cover

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could use a preworkout stimulant on-cycle, yes, but you would have to monitor your blood pressure, and if anything changes, be smart enough to stop using the stimulant product.

u dont use any? lol ur avatar looks like u have but u cant judge a book by its cover
Never assume anything - assumption is often wrong!

~Rosie~

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just need an energy boost and my eca will cause higher blood pressure

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
would the only problem be high blood pressure? like would it affect gains?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just need an energy boost and my eca will cause higher blood pressure
If you need an energy boost, consider using non-stimulant methods for it, such as manipulation of your nutrition, etc.

would the only problem be high blood pressure? like would it affect gains?
Likely, yes. Adding in a preworkout or a stimulant is not going to affect your gains, since they are going to be primarily dependent on your NUTRITION - if you want gains, then you need to EAT AND TRAIN for them!

Also bear in mind that Wyked contains DAA, and that's something I would be more inclined to recommend during PCT than on-cycle.

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks man! Just lots of hard work, proper supplementation and of course (Rosie's fav) NUTRITION! :)

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
As stated above, watch for blood pressure issues.

But my suggestion would be save it for PCT or towards the end of the SD cycle, you get pretty lethargic on SD if I remember correctly and the extra boost from WYKED could be beneficial then.

ETA: Not to mention the DAA would be best utilized in PCT after taking something hormonal.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish someone thought I was on steroids. At 165lbs I think most people want to sponsor me for the price of a cup of coffee, like those kids you see at 2 in the morning on TV.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hey southpaw, u look like ur on roids too ;) ill save em, rather not risk since my dad has high blood pressure

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
I dosed it at 3 scoops today, and wow!!! Thought maybe the taste at 3 may have been a bit to much but I was wrong, tasted exactly the same as the 1 1/2 scoops I tried before!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I dosed it at 3 scoops today, and wow!!! Thought maybe the taste at 3 may have been a bit to much but I was wrong, tasted exactly the same as the 1 1/2 scoops I tried before!
What the taste like man? Any good?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! Srs WYKED taste amazing! I'm sipping on 2 scoops now just because lol
i already miss it, jumped on SD yesterday. it just isnt the same feeling as Wyked(other than the pump and ridiculous strength gains)

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Staked is genetically gifted.

Def. keep an eye on that BP, I'm on cycle, took a beta-prewo stim yesterday and I could feel my heart beat on the underside of my arms. It was almost painful.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive had WYKED for a couple of days now but havnt popped it open. Well ive got a night shift and im gonna pop 2 scoops down the hatch here shortly!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! Popping he wyked cherrie !! :)

A couple sips in and im really impressed. Not that i didnt think it would taste good as i know Eric is a perfectionist, but i could have sworn i took two scoops out of a Country Time lemonade can!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A couple sips in and im really impressed. Not that i didnt think it would taste good as i know Eric is a perfectionist, but i could have sworn i took two scoops out of a Country Time lemonade can!
Haha country time lemonade on crank!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
When I give my final review, don't be too disappointed at the low score on taste. I do not like lemonade, at all. Hopefully there are better flavors to come.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I give my final review, don't be too disappointed at the low score on taste. I do not like lemonade, at all. Hopefully there are better flavors to come.
I'm a grape drink kinda guy myself but this actually taste good to me. Hope you somewhat enjoy the taste.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I'm a grape drink kinda guy myself but this actually taste good to me. Hope you somewhat enjoy the taste.
Don't get me wrong, I won't just flat out say it's horrible. I'll be fair about it. More people do like lemonade than don't, so if it's decent to me, they should love it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't get me wrong, I won't just flat out say it's horrible. I'll be fair about it. More people do like lemonade than don't, so if it's decent to me, they should love it.
yup!!! i like it.:bigok:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Not the biggest fan of lemonade myself, but I will say that Wyked tastes pretty darn good!
Who doesn't like lemonade!? JK It's nice to hear that even a person who does not love lemonade can enjoy it!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I apologize if I've over looked it, but I've not seen an ingredient list with dosages?

i would like to try this, but do not want a giant prop blend. :grumpy:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I apologize if I've over looked it, but I've not seen an ingredient list with dosages?

it is available at the taurus nutrition site, along with the ingredient list.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ingredients

Serving Size: ~6.5g
Servings Per Container: 50

Active Ingredients:
Creatine Monohydrate
Glycine
Taurine
L-Alanine
Leucine
Beta Alanine
D-Aspartic Acid
Arginine AKG
Caffeine
Liposomal Bitter Orange 20% Extracted For Synephrine
Synephrine HCL
Geranium Oil Extract (4-Amino-Methyl Hexane)
Hordinine

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Dextrose, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, Sodium Bicarbonate

Dosing

Directions: Take 1-3 scoops prior to workouts using 8-16 oz of water. You can mix with other supplements, but caution should be taken with any other stimulant based products or preworkout blends. Wyked is a very potent stimulant based preworkout and only people in good health should enjoy this product.

~Rosie~

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks. yeah, i've seen the ingredients on the website. i guess there is no ingredient amounts listed other than the total of 6.5g. hmmm......idk.

thanks for the replies, everyone. i'll give it some thought. btw, mind and muscle has it for $4 less than your site. have no idea if it's a legit site, though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks. yeah, i've seen the ingredients on the website. i guess there is no ingredient amounts listed other than the total of 6.5g. hmmm......idk.

thanks for the replies, everyone. i'll give it some thought. btw, mind and muscle has it for $4 less than your site. have no idea if it's a legit site, though.
No worries :)

There have been mention of amounts of some of the ingredients throughout the forum. If you have an issue with anything or a genuine medical problem that requires you to know about specific ingredients, you can always ask.

~Rosie~