Not shipping to Canada ?

jdrannin1

Awards
This is being talked about right now. I brought it up to the boss man, hes going to have to make this call:D
Do what you can bro! :D

Not everything Taurus sells is illegal in Canada ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do what you can bro! :D

Not everything Taurus sells is illegal in Canada ;)
You would be surprised, I was trying to search the Canada website to get an official list of banned substances and came up empty handed but through other non official sources it appears aminos and all stimulants are not allowed to pass through.

I think the intention of Taurus is to not offer something when there is a possibility of it getting seized. It just isn't fair to the customer.

An option you can do is order it and send it to a friends house in the state and have them mail it to you, if they put gift or something else on the customs form thet may not look at it like they would if it was coming for a supplement company.

I know Eric is working very hard to tryand make this happen for you guys

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Name your price and I'll meet you at the border.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fair enough will have to wait until it hit retailler or wait until I made a trip cross the border !!!:grumpy:

jdrannin1

Awards
You would be surprised, I was trying to search the Canada website to get an official list of banned substances and came up empty handed but through other non official sources it appears aminos and all stimulants are not allowed to pass through.

I think the intention of Taurus is to not offer something when there is a possibility of it getting seized. It just isn't fair to the customer.

An option you can do is order it and send it to a friends house in the state and have them mail it to you, if they put gift or something else on the customs form thet may not look at it like they would if it was coming for a supplement company.

I know Eric is working very hard to tryand make this happen for you guys
The law is very ambiguous I know. I'm working on about a 99% success rate ordering the "iffy" things from the US so I'm perfectly willing to take the gamble.

Name your price and I'll meet you at the border.
What state are you in? :D

apconcen

Awards
Hi Josh,

Any hope of shipping to Australia? As far as I can see your item is legal here.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Josh,

Any hope of shipping to Australia? As far as I can see your item is legal here.
Taurus will ship to Australia, yes. Shipping is a flat rate of $30 to Australia (or New Zealand).

~Rosie~

Greasymonkey

Awards
Hey all, my first post here at AM! :)

I was just wondering if you ship to Finland?

I'm interested in the 7-ke spray, but when I tried to order it I couldn't find Finland in the list of all of the countries. As far as I know any of the ingredients in it shouldn't be prohibited.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all, my first post here at AM! :)

I was just wondering if you ship to Finland?

I'm interested in the 7-ke spray, but when I tried to order it I couldn't find Finland in the list of all of the countries. As far as I know any of the ingredients in it shouldn't be prohibited.
All available shipping options are possibly not on the Taurus website - I know that earlier those from Australia could not find this as a shipping option, but we are willing and will ship there.

If you are having problems with your order or in placing one, please use the Contact Form for your query, or PM either Eric (aka Taurus Nut.) or Chris (aka Liftergym33), and you will be taken care of.

~Rosie~

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Please let me know if any of you have issues ordering from Canada off our site. Thanks!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It seems like the orders are coming through from Canada without a hitch! If you have any problems ordering let me know via PM and I will get on it right away. Thanks everyone.

charles3264

charles3264

Awards
Ordered two times in canada..it came at home pretty easilly

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
should of seen this thread before ordering! :eek: /me scared

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
charles3264

charles3264

Awards
havent done it yet....will do it probably monday....i m starting to have a good taurus stash,,...3 bottles wyked....4 bottles da-hcg and one 7-ke..... :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
havent done it yet....will do it probably monday....i m starting to have a good taurus stash,,...3 bottles wyked....4 bottles da-hcg and one 7-ke..... :)
Crazy! i cant get any Daa/hcg....everyone keeps buying it out before i can get it..lol

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Ordered two times in canada..it came at home pretty easilly
how long did it take big guy????

in my exp, it comes down to the shipping method, and not so much whats being shipped

charles3264

charles3264

Awards
takes about a week for me to receive my taurus order...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like in testforce 2,,, e-pharm?
Sort of.. they use calcium instead. The idea behind the calcium and sodium is to make the DAA more soluble. We are also going with Sodium D-Aspartate to reduce the container size of DA_HCG also.

Also not that DA-HCG is not just DAA our DAA has lactate included as well

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a recent review of DA_HCG

Just popping in to say that DAA+Calcium Lactate is bomb. Deeez nuts sweell and tingle about 45minutes after dose, libido = infinity

charles3264

charles3264

Awards
Sort of.. they use calcium instead. The idea behind the calcium and sodium is to make the DAA more soluble. We are also going with Sodium D-Aspartate to reduce the container size of DA_HCG also.

Also not that DA-HCG is not just DAA our DAA has lactate included as well

awesome....but my containers a already pretty small....lolllll

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
So i received my order... well part of it! i got the wyked and 1 7ke spray. still happy like if this christmas, but could someone check and give me a head up on when i can expect part 2 or when itll ship out!

Louis

Order: #000125 placed on 2011-05-23 15:27:5

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i received my order... well part of it! i got the wyked and 1 7ke spray. still happy like if this christmas, but could someone check and give me a head up on when i can expect part 2 or when itll ship out!

Louis

Order: #000125 placed on 2011-05-23 15:27:5
We'll look into it my friend!

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
thanks alot! like i said, im not worried i know you guys are on the ball ;)

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
So I received an answer today which I attached. Nothing against its but thats pretty vague! If someone could pm me a # to get a hold of someone. I called on my side canada post and i did receive a package from Taurus, but only containing 1 Wyked and 1 7Ke (CJ187203979US). The box though was small and unopened so I doubt customs opened my initial order, split it up, and neatly packaged it again before sending it to me. With my experience with customs, this would actually be a first! DA-HCG wouldnt get held up either, these are pretty standard ingredients you can find already in Canada. I could only imagine the 7-KE but then again, why split my order only to hold 1 7-KE and send me the other? Like i said, this whole ordeal just doesnt add up. Again if someone could get in touch me with or find out whats going on? And if worse case scenario happens, what are my options with taurus vs. this order.

Thanks

Lou

DA-HCG - 1 Full Month Supply (4 Weeks)

Servings Per Container: ~56

2 Scoops (Filled to Fill Line) Equals:
3g D-Aspartic Acid
1.5g Calcium Lactate (Supplying 1.3g Lactate)

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
whos jake on the board? I got an answer from him through the customer service email. nice guy! appreciate his efforts.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whos jake on the board? I got an answer from him through the customer service email. nice guy! appreciate his efforts.
Jake is Winwords7, he is in charge of all the site sales right now, and is on it!! anything ever comes up and you cant get in touch with him, contact me or one of the reps will, and we'll get the info you are looking for:D

are you GTG after talking with Jake?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
We are resending his order after it was held up at the border. We will see what happens this time.

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
Yep im great, winword gave me great service and a quick reply to my email. he was pretty much on the ball! I know this happens and its a risk that comes with ordering from the states, but thanks alot for all the help its good to know that taurus has some great people handling customer relations!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome!...Jake is good stuff man. Im going to start calling him Lightning Bolt7!

Borders suck!...I cant tell you have much stuff was turned away when i was overseas...

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
We are resending his order after it was held up at the border. We will see what happens this time.
I beleive Canada post is still on strike damnit! Can you hook me up with a tracking # or something?

Lou

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beleive Canada post is still on strike damnit! Can you hook me up with a tracking # or something?

Lou
You still haven't received your order?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Strong Supplement Shop 2
MA Labs 2
clown007 Olympus Labs 4
Matthew1237 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6