Order Info...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I am receiving countless emails about orders.. so to make it easy I created this thread so you guys can ask, and track:) I have PM'd many already, So We'll just let this run. I have had to clean out my in-box a few times already, and I don't wanna overlook anyones , which this has happened to me already. Also, give it more then a day or two once the order is placed. This just makes it easier.

Thanks Guys!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered 75 containers of wyked, But I can not find my order number could you please reship asap? :D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered 75 containers of wyked, But I can not find my order number could you please reship asap? :D
Yes!, please post your credit card info here, so i can double check:lol:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome Idea.. I will refer people to this thread now for all future shipment questions

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have pm'd you and not heard anything. I was order 0012 and not heard or recieved anything

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have pm'd you and not heard anything. I was order 0012 and not heard or recieved anything
Did you order 7KE or Wyked?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
ordered on 3/24/11. was one of the lucky ones that got to pay 10.95 for shipping

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Posted on 4/5

Wyked is going to be a little late. Not happy with the final flavor. When you scale up production it sometimes doesn't taste like the beta version. I will release no supplement before it's time... (throwback from E&J Gallo wines)
Issue with Wyked:

So we are delaying the shippment of Wyked.

We added to the beta version to provide the ultimate pwo, well unfortunately it diminished the tasted. Its still good, but not the beta, to the point we overnighted it back to the testers to see if we lost our taste buds. Sure, we could have sent what we have, buts its unfair and want you guys to have what the beta testers had! and Eric will not let it go; if its not perfect, something you guys deserve. This sometimes happens with pre-orders and thank goodness it was a pre-order. you guys will thank us. I'll be using them today, and post up my thoughts aswell

Were looking at sometime next week.

I will be following up with Eric and Chris to see what the status is with Wyked and will get back to you

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ordered on 3/24/11. was one of the lucky ones that got to pay 10.95 for shipping
See above info..

Wyked is most likely delaying your order. Please realize that Wyked was a pre-sale item and this sometimes happens with pre-sales.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I just thought if it was gonna be delayed very long they could ship seperate since I paid double shipping. I had requested this earlier but was told it was only gonna be a day between the times they would ship so it would not make a difference

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just thought if it was gonna be delayed very long they could ship seperate since I paid double shipping. I had requested this earlier but was told it was only gonna be a day between the times they would ship so it would not make a difference
Hey bro..yea, like we talked last last time your shipment was held like stated because of the Wyked. and it was only a day or two, but then we had the issue with the wyked, and then corrected it.

I seriously checked orders all day today. I will get on your Monday if you don't receive it by then

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered SubSterone and never got it. BOOOO.

SLAB

SLAB

Awards
I made a purchase for three bottles of 7-keto on March 23, but still have not received anything, and no tracking number was provided.
How are these items shipped? USPS or Ground?
Is there anyway I can get a tracking number?

Thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made a purchase for three bottles of 7-keto on March 23, but still have not received anything, and no tracking number was provided.
How are these items shipped? USPS or Ground?
Is there anyway I can get a tracking number?

Thanks
Order #?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro..yea, like we talked last last time your shipment was held like stated because of the Wyked. and it was only a day or two, but then we had the issue with the wyked, and then corrected it.

I seriously checked orders all day today. I will get on your Monday if you don't receive it by then
any word ???????????

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any word ???????????
I just got back in town, I had to drive out Saturday. All i got right now, is all the wyked shipped and is shipping! some people should have started receiving it. I have your order number, do me a favor and PM your your full name and addy, so theres no confusion when i check tomorrow morning. I haven't forgot about you! please believe me:D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*WYKED UPDATE*

The flavoring issue has been resolved and Wyked orders are all going out now. Packages should be arriving throughout the week guys keep a look out for them.

If anyone is going to be including wyked in there logs post up the links or PM it to me and I will follow along. I am very interested in hearing people thoughts on this, I personally havent tried it yet so want to know if it is as badass as I think it is

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
PM me full name and info.. It has shipped!, People should see it this week. But i will check for you, because I'm that bad ass!!!
I left my info in the comments on my rep I sent you last night.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I just got back in town, I had to drive out Saturday. All i got right now, is all the wyked shipped and is shipping! some people should have started receiving it. I have your order number, do me a favor and PM your your full name and addy, so theres no confusion when i check tomorrow morning. I haven't forgot about you! please believe me:D
no package and not heard back from you. Sent the pm, hope this is worth the wait cause it is feeling like a bit of a run around

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Placed an order on 3/25/11 order 000013 and I haven't received anything.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I placed 2 orders. I received order #46 today and the email saying it was shipped came yesterday.

Order #5, I haven't received yet and I received the shipping notification on Friday. Seems a little odd to me.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I placed 2 orders. I received order #46 today and the email saying it was shipped came yesterday.

Order #5, I haven't received yet and I received the shipping notification on Friday. Seems a little odd to me.
what was in your order you recieved? I know they said there was a hold up cause of wyked, but I mean people are already getting their stuff and I cant even get a confirmation of shipping and was order #12 on 3/24/11. I am not bashing TN cause I know things are difficult to get up and going, but thus far I am not impressed.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
what was in your order you recieved? I know they said there was a hold up cause of wyked, but I mean people are already getting their stuff and I cant even get a confirmation of shipping and was order #12 on 3/24/11. I am not bashing TN cause I know things are difficult to get up and going, but thus far I am not impressed.
The order I haven't received yet was for Wyked and the 7-KE spray.

The order I received was for DA-HCG and 7-KE spray.

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think what happened is that the reports for the older orders didn't have an email system attached so the shipping people didn't get them until yesterday. I do know all orders have gone out by this morning but because of that glitch the recent ones beat the older ones. Sorry about that guys!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I think what happened is that the reports for the older orders didn't have an email system attached so the shipping people didn't get them until yesterday. I do know all orders have gone out by this morning but because of that glitch the recent ones beat the older ones. Sorry about that guys!
Are you certain of this man cause I have heard WWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too many stories thus far. Sent pm's that never got returned and waited for personal updates that were promised, and thus far nothing. I hope things run smoother or they will be carried at nutraplanet, cause I really dont see myself ordering more

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
It will be smoother going forward for sure. Sorry about that. Always just PM me if you need anything answered. The reps are removed from the situation and I can get them resolved. Remember they are just reps, not the people shipping the stuff.

For sure everything is shipped out and the issue was like I said the software didn't send emails for the first 11 orders or something like that. My apologies for the delay.

To be fair we did put preorder so people would know we were ironing out the kinks!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
It will be smoother going forward for sure. Sorry about that. Always just PM me if you need anything answered. The reps are removed from the situation and I can get them resolved. Remember they are just reps, not the people shipping the stuff.

For sure everything is shipped out and the issue was like I said the software didn't send emails for the first 11 orders or something like that. My apologies for the delay.

To be fair we did put preorder so people would know we were ironing out the kinks!
I understand they are just reps, but some of them have said to pm them with order concerns directly. And one of those in a pm told me he was personally checking on it and would let me know and at this point has no responded back even after pm'ing him again to see what he found out. If they cant do it, they should tell us where to direct our comments and concerns. I realize it is a presale and it was cool pricing, but when someone tells you your order has shipped, then it hasnt, then it has, then they are checking and will get back and then never do, it tends to piss one off. I realize I sound like a huge **** right now and apologize, just staing my opinion. I am sure these products will be worth the wait, just as a paying customer it sucks when you cant get answers and your stuff isnt arriving when you were some of the first people to order with the company

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nah, it's ok. Just get a hold of me if you have any issues. I will get to the bottom of it. Lots of time they check with me and to be honest I just found out about the old orders yesterday. I kept asking if everything shipped and was told yes, but the shipping people didn't know about the error.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting for order 29 fellas. Got a email from taurus that said it finally shipped friday, but the email also said that I would receive a tracking number and shipping info, and I have yet to receive that. So not really sure what's going on. Let me know.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
order # #000015 2 tubs wyked. Thanks.
no package and not heard back from you. Sent the pm, hope this is worth the wait cause it is feeling like a bit of a run around
Are you certain of this man cause I have heard WWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY too many stories thus far. Sent pm's that never got returned and waited for personal updates that were promised, and thus far nothing. I hope things run smoother or they will be carried at nutraplanet, cause I really dont see myself ordering more
I understand they are just reps, but some of them have said to pm them with order concerns directly. And one of those in a pm told me he was personally checking on it and would let me know and at this point has no responded back even after pm'ing him again to see what he found out. If they cant do it, they should tell us where to direct our comments and concerns. I realize it is a presale and it was cool pricing, but when someone tells you your order has shipped, then it hasnt, then it has, then they are checking and will get back and then never do, it tends to piss one off. I realize I sound like a huge **** right now and apologize, just staing my opinion. I am sure these products will be worth the wait, just as a paying customer it sucks when you cant get answers and your stuff isnt arriving when you were some of the first people to order with the company
Ya know Beef, We have talked about this, and for you to come in here and say i gave you the run around is clearly bull****, and you damn well know it. all these^^ in 2 days? You contacted me with your full info and i said i would get on it Monday. I ended up going out of town on Saturday and returned Monday night, WHICH i had informed you about. Yes I told you i would personally check into it which was yesterday. and now we have today so please excuse the one day turn around. What Eric just told you I was about to tell you the same thing. can i get shipping info? Yes, Order info? Yes.. which is what i was busting my ass through out the day getting for you. what blows my mind is you PM me saying, " I'm not hating and i understand things happen; I own my own business. Great idea stating this thread etc etc" one day goes by and your throwing us all under the bus. Bottom line is you will enjoy it!, am i sorry for a computer **** up? YUP!..lol its apart of being a new company, which im sure you clearly understand.

Order #15 I pm'd you shipping info.
I have Order 41's also, please PM me i had to clear out my Inbox again:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about meeeeeeeee. Lol #29?
this is a problem were trying to work out with the system, if you received an email it shipped, then it shipped my man:).. I will email someone tomorrow about yours. If i don't respond by 3PM please don't jump my ass:D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taken care of in a day, shipped, and provided with tracking information! Chris is working his ass off for you guys, so if he doesn't get back to you "right now" just hold tight; there is no need for tears :whiner:

~Rosie~

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Chris got back to me and said my order shipped out.
Can't wait to start useing the 7-KE I ordered.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Ya know Beef, We have talked about this, and for you to come in here and say i gave you the run around is clearly bull****, and you damn well know it. all these^^ in 2 days? You contacted me with your full info and i said i would get on it Monday. I ended up going out of town on Saturday and returned Monday night, WHICH i had informed you about. Yes I told you i would personally check into it which was yesterday. and now we have today so please excuse the one day turn around. What Eric just told you I was about to tell you the same thing. can i get shipping info? Yes, Order info? Yes.. which is what i was busting my ass through out the day getting for you. what blows my mind is you PM me saying, " I'm not hating and i understand things happen; I own my own business. Great idea stating this thread etc etc" one day goes by and your throwing us all under the bus. Bottom line is you will enjoy it!, am i sorry for a computer **** up? YUP!..lol its apart of being a new company, which im sure you clearly understand.

Order #15 I pm'd you shipping info.
I have Order 41's also, please PM me i had to clear out my Inbox again:D
I will man up and say it is my bad. I thought you had said you were checking on it on monday morning and wed afternoon I still had heard nothing. I also did no mean to imply you directly gave me the run around, I was referring to the different threads stating it was going out, and then it had not, or all products had shipped, and then they had not. I know, pushy customers want it now
I was just under the assumption that you had direct access to the shipping info, my bad. I do run my own business and I do understand. I have direct contact with shipping info and can tell you in about two minutes where your order stands or where the truck is located at that has your order. I thought that if you had direct contact with shipping status I would have heard back sooner. If you are just stuck in the middle and have to go through someone else, that is fine. I just assumed too much and said too much. All I can do is aplolgize

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
ya, i just ordered a tub of Wyked 5 minutes ago and still havent recieved it. my order # is 67, can u guys get on top of things or i will write a horrible review about ur company. im the customer and the customer is always right so ship it and i want it at my door step by tomorrow:stooges:

jdrannin1

Awards
I'm sorry if this has been asked before and I missed it but when will Taurus be available for sale from other retailers?

I'm unable to order direct from Taurus because I live in Canada and I would like to buy pretty much everything you guys are going to offer.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting for order 29 fellas. Got a email from taurus that said it finally shipped friday, but the email also said that I would receive a tracking number and shipping info, and I have yet to receive that. So not really sure what's going on. Let me know.
I'm sorry if this has been asked before and I missed it but when will Taurus be available for sale from other retailers?

I'm unable to order direct from Taurus because I live in Canada and I would like to buy pretty much everything you guys are going to offer.

I just adressed this to Eric, you are not the first to ask or bring this up. With the sales going on right now, and the feedback id wanna be on this also! do you have a friend in the states?

jdrannin1

Awards
I just adressed this to Eric, you are not the first to ask or bring this up. With the sales going on right now, and the feedback id wanna be on this also! do you have a friend in the states?
You know, I'd even order these products after the sale lol

I don't know anyone in the states unfortunately :(

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Never received my "follow up" email with a tracking number. Any way I can get it?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never received my "follow up" email with a tracking number. Any way I can get it?
Did you inquiry about your shipment previously?

If you are referring to the automated email from the website, we had a little bit of a rocky start with it and some orders didn't receive email notifications, yours might have been one of them.

I do remember you asking when the DAA was expected to go out but don't recall you asking about a specific order, if you did post about it, I apologize I must have missed it.

PM either Taurus Nut. or LifterGym33 with your full name and order number and they will respond.

If their inboxes happen to be full feel free to send me the info and I will pass it along to them

Anything else I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Did you inquiry about your shipment previously?

If you are referring to the automated email from the website, we had a little bit of a rocky start with it and some orders didn't receive email notifications, yours might have been one of them.

I do remember you asking when the DAA was expected to go out but don't recall you asking about a specific order, if you did post about it, I apologize I must have missed it.

PM either Taurus Nut. or LifterGym33 with your full name and order number and they will respond.

If their inboxes happen to be full feel free to send me the info and I will pass it along to them

Anything else I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask
Oh ok no big deal, just really want my Wyked!!! I did receive my DAA no worries there. I know im going to receive them just anxious lol!!!