It gives me great pleasure to announce Taurus Nutritions Athlete, ROSIE CHEE SCOTT!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It brings great satisfaction to announce Taurus Nutritions first sponsored athlete!, Rosie Chee Scott

Rosie has been a valued member member of Anabolic Minds since March 2008. With over 12k in post here, she spends her time educating so many members and new comers and all different variations of supplementation and exercises. Some of her long list of qualifications include Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science, ISAK Level One Anthropometric Certification and REPS Accredited Personal Trainer & Group Exercise. Rosie is a certified Trainer and is always taking on new clients. So please, take this time and Welcome her as TN's Finest!!

This was the INBF Midwest Figure Championships 2010, which Rosie took 3rd place!!
Rosie is aiming to win her Pro card at the 2011 INBF Southwestern Natural Championships (WNBF Pro Qualifier) on July 16th, 2011
She'll also be competing in the INBF Texas Fit Model Search, both in Austin Texas

Background:

Fitness is Rosie's lifestyle. She loves pushing her body to its limits, to see how far it will go. It hasn't broken yet, but she is (and loves it!) walking that very fine line between extreme and progress. Rosie am a very 'driven' person. She sees where she is and where she wants to be, and she uses the stubborn willpower God gifted her with to get there.

In 2006, Rosie turned her attention from competing as a successful elite cyclist, to undertaking her Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science (graduated 2008). Initially, she chose to complete this degree, as being an elite athlete, she wanted to do everything possible to better her performance. However, as she progressed with study, her reasons changed to beyond what it could do for her, to using her knowledge and wealth of personal experience as an athlete, coach, and trainer, to help others achieve their sporting, fitness or health orientated goals.

Rosie is heavily involved in the health and fitness industry in a variety of roles, including as an athlete, exercise physiologist, fitness management and nutrition consultant, model, supplement company representative, trainer, and writer. Rosie thrive on challenges, continually progressing from strength to strength.

Rosie's Mission and Career Objective is: To be an inspiration to, and instill in males and females alike, an energy and passion for sport, health and fitness. To help others achieve their sporting, health and/or fitness orientated goals; providing quality and effective support and motivation for them in the pursuit of their goals, whilst educating them on how to make positive lifestyle choices and changes to improve their quality of life to keep getting the desired results.

She wants to be a role model for women to look up to re fitness. Women need to be better educated on the importance of using resistance training to achieve their body and fitness goals. Training with weights should neither intimidate nor scare them. She would like to see the many wrong mindsets among and about women and weight training be replaced by correct information and healthy attitudes. She also wants to drive home the fact that one does NOT have to starve or live on an endless diet to get and stay lean, and lead by example that "diet" is a LIFESTYLE nutrition plan that can be maintained and adjusted as required.

Rosie's Philosophy: "Of all the things one can become in life, I can think of nothing better to be than to be a Champion . . . A Champion is a WARRIOR . . ." No matter where she is, or what she is doing, this is what Rosie lives by, and she hopes to inspire others to it.

With a growing career in the fitness industry, Rosie relocated to the United States in late 2009.

Because the health and fitness industry is perpetually evolving, the professionals within it must always be learning and researching and evolving with it; therefore, Rosie will be undertaking her Masters in Science (Sport & Exercise) in 2011.

Personal Links:

Rosie's MuscleRevolution :: Motivation. Knowledge. Results. :: Home
Bodybuilding.com Writer: Rosie Chee Scott - Driven To Succeed!
Smashwords - Footprints - A book by Rosie Chee Scott

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OH HELL YES.......TAURUS NUTRITION KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.

GO, ROSIE!!!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome news!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Rosie! You alway give such great advice and im glad you have a spot at Taurus rep!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Rosie!
OH HELL YES.......TAURUS NUTRITION KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.

GO, ROSIE!!!!!
Awesome news!
Sweet! Just stumbled upon this, congratulations Rosie! Great role model here folks...
Congrats Rosie! You alway give such great advice and im glad you have a spot at Taurus rep!
Thanks, guys - I am happy to have the support of Eric and his great crew behind me :)

Again, just to clarify that even though I represent Taurus Nutrition, I am a Sponsored Athlete, not a "Rep" - although if you have any questions about anything Taurus, you are free to ask and I am happy to help.

~Rosie~

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Rosie! That one snuck past me. Honest mistake on my part. An amazing athlete you are!

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Rosie! Dont think they could of picked anyone better!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Rosie, I hope many trophies will follow :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Rosie, I hope many trophies will follow :D
Thanks, Delta - let's get the first competition out of the way and see go from there, shall we :D

~Rosie~

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news for both Rosie and TN ... grats to both parties :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! What an excellent addition the the Taurus team!

Rosie is one of the most informative and helpful people on all the boards!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome news for both Rosie and TN ... grats to both parties :)
:present: all around! :woohoo:

Everyone will follow after you......, Competition wise;)
The support from you guys here on AM last year for my first competition was beyond great - it was the first time I had ever had any real support (except from my coach) for my competition/s before, and you have no idea how much it blew me away and was appreciated!

Wow! What an excellent addition the the Taurus team!

Rosie is one of the most informative and helpful people on all the boards!
The purpose of being here is to help out - if I can make a difference, I will have achieved something :banana:

Congrats to both parties.
:cheers: Keep a watch for what is to come :hypnotized:

~Rosie~

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, its been great to get this opportunity to "meet you" the last couple weeks, read many of your posts and info on your website, and learn from you extensive knowledge. I am sure you have this info somewhere else but your posts are so many! I was wondering what your training and supplement regimen looks like?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, its been great to get this opportunity to "meet you" the last couple weeks, read many of your posts and info on your website, and learn from you extensive knowledge. I am sure you have this info somewhere else but your posts are so many! I was wondering what your training and supplement regimen looks like?
And vice versa, Jake :)

I do indeed - I keep a Training/Supplementation Journal, currently found on AM at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170523-female-terminator-chronicles.html (or on my website - this is my "Fitness Blog"). You can also see what I have done in the past, having kept an almost daily updated log here since March 2008 - for all log links, please refer to Rosie's Log Links and Product Reviews.

~Rosie~

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
And vice versa, Jake :)

I do indeed - I keep a Training/Supplementation Journal, currently found on AM at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/170523-female-terminator-chronicles.html (or on my website - this is my "Fitness Blog"). You can also see what I have done in the past, having kept an almost daily updated log here since March 2008 - for all log links, please refer to Rosie's Log Links and Product Reviews.

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie. Impressive all the way around.