Super Sale 7-Keto!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This topical spray contains the cosmetic ingredients 7-Keto-DHEA, 7-Hydroxy-Etiocholanolol and Etiochonalolone. These three ingredients represent the most advanced cosmetic contest prep system on the market!

7-keto-DHEA, has a terrible ORAL availability and a half life of only 2 hours. However, topical delivery system will dramatically increase it's bioavailability.

Right now Topical 7-KE (48 servings) is on sale for $29.99 (tax included) at 7-KE Topical Spray - Taurus Nutrition

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
21 bottles left at launch price!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
21 bottles left at launch price!!!
This is an amazing price for such a great product. You'll kick yourselves if you pass up this opportunity!

~Rosie~

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job Taurus nutrition....this is sure to be a legendary product!

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Rosie endorsement is enough for me to grab a couple.

Tempted to throw it in with my upcoming helladrol/furuza recomp cycle for an extra kick.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie endorsement is enough for me to grab a couple.

Tempted to throw it in with my upcoming helladrol/furuza recomp cycle for an extra kick.
IMO Id run 7KE in pct for cortisol purposes starting about day 10. Of course, the additional leaning during this time should be quite welcoming.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion ax1. Think I'll do that along with finishing the bottle of forma stan I have instead of using erase.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love 7keto, but I've never tried topical. I'll have to try it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember guys once this first order sells out the price WILL be going UP!

Don't miss out on the chance to pick up a bottle or two of this while the price is this low.

This product has been raved about by beta testers of it, one who calls it a staple product to be used year round, trust me you guys want this. Weather your goal is to cut, recomp, or lean bulk this will help get you there.

Especially for this price, compared to the other 7 spray on the market this deal is a killer!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember guys once this first order sells out the price WILL be going UP!

Don't miss out on the chance to pick up a bottle or two of this while the price is this low.

This product has been raved about by beta testers of it, one who calls it a staple product to be used year round, trust me you guys want this. Weather your goal is to cut, recomp, or lean bulk this will help get you there.

Especially for this price, compared to the other 7 spray on the market this deal is a killer!
Thats right Josh.. people are going to kick themselves in the ass..11 bottles left

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really interested in this product for my cut, but I have very little knowledge on all the various analogs of DHEA. Whether its 7-OH or 7-Keto..it all means nothing to me lol :thinking:

I compete in a drug tested powerlifting fed, this won't cause any issues will it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really interested in this product for my cut, but I have very little knowledge on all the various analogs of DHEA. Whether its 7-OH or 7-Keto..it all means nothing to me lol :thinking:

I compete in a drug tested powerlifting fed, this won't cause any issues will it?
7-KE is 7-OH DHEA.

Check out your federations' "Banned Substances" list. Usually, 7-KE is not a banned substance, but you want to double-check if unsure.

~Rosie~

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
just got my bottle...AMPED!! throwing it into my PCT for trifecta stack...forma, t-911, and this stuff :) pumped!! good stuff Taurus Nutrition, excited to see the future of this company!

btw ONLY 7 Bottles left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any info on the other two ingredients in 7-KE?

The 7-Hydroxy-Etiocholanolol and Etiocholanolone.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone have any info on the other two ingredients in 7-KE?

The 7-Hydroxy-Etiocholanolol and Etiocholanolone.
I'm sure if you ask nicely, Eric will provide some studies on them when he gets a moment of free time :)

~Rosie~

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure if you ask nicely, Eric will provide some studies on them when he gets a moment of free time :)

~Rosie~
Yup, he got back to me in another thread. It's a metabolite for test...so I'm gonna hold off. lol

Until I get older one day and take the plunge, then 7-KE will be on my list for sure.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, he got back to me in another thread. It's a metabolite for test...so I'm gonna hold off. lol

Until I get older one day and take the plunge, then 7-KE will be on my list for sure.
All good :)

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 7 left!!!!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
any recommendations as to when to start the 7-keto in my PCT?

running trifecta and will be on the formadrol, t-911, DAA, and 7-keto.

plan is to start forma and t-911 immediately and then throw in the DAA after 1st week in a 12on/12off/12on.

should i start the 7-keto immediately or hold off a week and then throw it in? Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any recommendations as to when to start the 7-keto in my PCT?

running trifecta and will be on the formadrol, t-911, DAA, and 7-keto.

plan is to start forma and t-911 immediately and then throw in the DAA after 1st week in a 12on/12off/12on.

should i start the 7-keto immediately or hold off a week and then throw it in? Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!
I say start using a cortisol controller as soon as you start PCT.

In saying that, just making you aware of the discussion on pages 12-14 of http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/164045-topical-7-keto.html and others' thoughts on the use of topical 7-keto during PCT (no worries with oral 7-keto). You may or may not want to use another cortisol controller during PCT - entirely up to you.

~Rosie~

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I say start using a cortisol controller as soon as you start PCT.

In saying that, just making you aware of the discussion on pages 12-14 of http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/164045-topical-7-keto.html and others' thoughts on the use of topical 7-keto during PCT (no worries with oral 7-keto). You may or may not want to use another cortisol controller during PCT - entirely up to you.

~Rosie~
yea i'm going to run it as soon as i begin PCT...

in regards to the argument and all on the other thread, I'm going to run this in PCT. With the T-911, Forma, and DAA all participating to raise my test, im not too worried about a slight decrease from the 7-keto. I have had no shut down whatsoever on the M1-D or MMV3 anyway...so I have full confidence that the Forma, T-911, and DAA will be able to counteract, maintian my test levels, and eliminate any decrease from the 7-keto.

excited to get my hands on this stuff and get the PCT started on Friday. Been seeing some great gains on this so called 'watered down' PH from LG and can't wait to get this stacked PCT up and running because I am expecting the gains to continue to increase as is the case most of the time for any of my PCT's...!!

Amped up. thanks Rosie for the help and Taurus Nutrition!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

in regards to the argument and all on the other thread, I'm going to run this in PCT. With the T-911, Forma, and DAA all participating to raise my test, im not too worried about a slight decrease from the 7-keto. I have had no shut down whatsoever on the M1-D or MMV3 anyway...so I have full confidence that the Forma, T-911, and DAA will be able to counteract, maintian my test levels, and eliminate any decrease from the 7-keto.

excited to get my hands on this stuff and get the PCT started on Friday. Been seeing some great gains on this so called 'watered down' PH from LG and can't wait to get this stacked PCT up and running because I am expecting the gains to continue to increase as is the case most of the time for any of my PCT's...!!

Gains can continue to be made throughout PCT, yes, if nutrition and training remains on track for it.

No worries :)

~Rosie~

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Exactly, a slight decrease in test, if it even occurs with what you have lined up is nothing to worry about, specially with your PCT line up. in the end its your goal based on what you want the product to do.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to Androlean? and or can the 2 be stacked ?
Cheers

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers
AndroLean, although a version of 7-keto DHEA, is something else altogether. You wouldn't need to stack them. The guys will add more to my comments, no doubt.

~Rosie~

ezjax

Awards
why should i run 7 keto instead of lean xtreme.. Sell me on it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why should i run 7 keto instead of lean xtreme.. Sell me on it
What's your goal? What will you be running it with? Are you going to be using other cortisol controllers? Would you rather use a capsulated product or topicals? There are a few factors to take into account when considering usage of a product or choosing between two.

However, from one who has used both 7-KE and Lean Xtreme: The original Lean Xtreme was effective, but the reformulated Lean Xtreme (which is the only one available) was not effective for me. 7-KE was - and still is - great for me with progress and fat loss results, so much that I have added it as a STAPLE.

From experience I would recommend 7-KE Topical Spray over Lean Xtreme, no hesitation! If you're still not convinced, read my review - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/167452-rosies-review-7-a.html.

~Rosie~

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers
If you are comparing the ingredients then two totally different products IMO.

If you are comparing the effects of 7keto against AndroLean than I can't really comment much other than speculation which I rather not do :D

Instead I have a bottle of AndroLean and also a bottle of 7KE, I will be taking each of them over the next couple months and I can offer a better answer to the effects of each.

Price wise? 7KE hands down! You can get 3 bottles of 7KE comapred to one of andro lean.

Like I said I have yet to try androlean but it does look like a promising product. I suggest try them both and then make a decision after that.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
OK will do thanks Rosie and Josh for feedback

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cheers
i was all set to buy androhard and androlean. i looked at ingredients and decided to buy androhard and use 7-ke instead. i think the results will be comparable and the price is the gamebreaker, imo.:yup:

Reactions: ax1

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I ordered mine over a week ago and i still havent received it. any info?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered mine over a week ago and i still havent received it. any info?
PM Chris (aka Liftergym33) - give him your order number and it will be looked into.

~Rosie~

RichieRichNY1

Awards
Is this product considered a pro-hormone like Androlean?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this product considered a pro-hormone like Androlean?
dhea could be considered a ph because of it's conversion factor, but 7-ke is not.

7-ke is not a prohormone.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
just got my bottle. just curious where i should be spraying for best absorption? thanks...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got my bottle. just curious where i should be spraying for best absorption? thanks...
apply from your waist to hips,front and back. Best applied after a shower

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dhea could be considered a ph because of it's conversion factor, but 7-ke is not.

7-ke is not a prohormone.
Yes this is true buy 7-keto is slightly suppressive so it has to be considered. The last study I saw showed up to a 20% drop in test after a month, it was in one of the PP threads.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes this is true buy 7-keto is slightly suppressive so it has to be considered. The last study I saw showed up to a 20% drop in test after a month, it was in one of the PP threads.
very interesting-good find fin! this is strange, since i have heard of guys using anti-cort products like 7-keto in pct forever?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The SECOND batch of 7KE has just sold out!!!

Not sure if Eric is going to continue the sale or not ( :fingersx: ) but congrats to all those that took advantage of the opportunity to grab such an amazing product at such a low cost! :fing02:

I got my eyes open for your reviews on the product, interested to hear what you guys think about it.

P.S

We are currently still offering Wyked at its presale price of $20 and also still have DA-HCG for $16! Don't let these great deals pass you by

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
We have been blowing through the 7-KE but your not out of luck....yet. Eric and I are working to stretch to this "final" run as long as we can. That said, I wouldn't wait to long. A lot of guys are buying 4 to 6 bottles at a time. So if your thinking you might just grab one later, that might work, or one of your fellow brothers or sisters here at AM might by you out in volume. Not just pitching here, honest, moving some through some volume because of the multi-bottle orders. Just saying, get your 7-KE stocked up why you can! :D