Ap, Dcp, And.........

Timius

Awards
It is coming very apparent at this point that AP and DCP are quite the stack for fat loss.

Having just purchased my first order of AP, I would also like to know what other people think about adding DICANA to the mix as well.

What do you guys think of a AP, DCP, Dicana fatloss stack?

Thanks!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dicana is a great product, however, I think that might be 'too much'. If fat loss stalls with DCP/AP, though I doubt that would happen, then add in the Dicana if necessary. When it comes to supplements and cutting it is best to save them for when you absolutely need it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say to add SesaThin to your stack for overall health and fatloss.

It is coming very apparent at this point that AP and DCP are quite the stack for fat loss.

Having just purchased my first order of AP, I would also like to know what other people think about adding DICANA to the mix as well.

What do you guys think of a AP, DCP, Dicana fatloss stack?

Thanks!

cAMPHIBOLIC and its currently cheap at Nutraplanet. You will never see it that low again as its practically a gift..

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Wouldnt sesathin + DCP be overkill? Correct me if i'm wrong but dont sesamin and TTA work in much the same way?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I was also under the impression that thyroid hormones (or analogues/derivatives/prohormones/substitutes/what have you) compete with TTA type products; I have no research to back this up, just something I read I think over at M&M.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was also under the impression that thyroid hormones (or analogues/derivatives/prohormones/substitutes/what have you) compete with TTA type products; I have no research to back this up, just something I read I think over at M&M.
I have heard that before as well, which is one of the reasons that I don't recommend combining TTA and thyroid hormones. AP, DCP, and SesaThin would be an unholy killer of BF (or cAMP if your budget is smaller).

Timius

Awards
Luckily I all ready have some cAMP on hand that I can start stacking right away!

Timius

Awards
I have heard that before as well, which is one of the reasons that I don't recommend combining TTA and thyroid hormones. AP, DCP, and SesaThin would be an unholy killer of BF (or cAMP if your budget is smaller).
In a nut shell, you would stack AP with DCP

or

AP with Dicana

or

AP with cAMP

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP with DCP would be my suggestion, but feel adding the cAMP is also a great idea.

R3d

R3d

Awards
Not that you asked me... but AP and DCP!

I'll be doing the stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like there can never be too many threads...and we got two already in our forum. :)

I forgot how good of a job Darren was doing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Spam is an add-on option...

For a mere $3 more, we will throw in the new Anabolic Spam

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is flucking crazy!!!!!!!!!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
NICE SALE!!
Too bad I just bought 2 of each along with a slew of other stuff... any chance for a retroactive discount?

cc

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i was going to run a stack with:

DCP
AP
Dicana
Camph
Yohimbine HCL

but you guys are saying to maybe hold off on the Dicana and just do the rest of the stack?? Its already purchased...

just use the Dicana when things start to slow down??

This is the first time ive heard that Dicana wouldnt be a good idea with AP and DCP

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
i was going to run a stack with:

DCP
AP
Dicana
Camph
Yohimbine HCL

but you guys are saying to maybe hold off on the Dicana and just do the rest of the stack?? Its already purchased...

just use the Dicana when things start to slow down??

This is the first time ive heard that Dicana wouldnt be a good idea with AP and DCP

Not with AP...we are saying not to combine thyroid supplements with TTA. So no DCP and Dicana, although I have not seen research as to why, I just remember reading it.

What might be more beneficial (since you can be on AP for quite awhile) would be to do AP + cAMPH + yohimbe constant, and do 4 week stints of DCP and dicana alternating?

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not with AP...we are saying not to combine thyroid supplements with TTA. So no DCP and Dicana, although I have not seen research as to why, I just remember reading it.

What might be more beneficial (since you can be on AP for quite awhile) would be to do AP + cAMPH + yohimbe constant, and do 4 week stints of DCP and dicana alternating?
just odd because if talked to a few well knowledge guys on the boards and no one threw a red flag with the dicana and dcp.....ive seen logs where people are running thryotabs and T3 with dcp...so....i dont know

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1