Usp Creatine Beta Tester

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Category: 6 years+ supplement use, creatine hyper responder and i've been off all creatine products for 4 weeks+.

Stats:
height: 6'2
Weight: 275lbs
body type: Endo-Mesomorph
-lifting since I was 12, serious at 14 (perfect diet etc)
-Calories will be at 2800-3000, I'm still cutting, but have stayed the same weight and just leaned out for the past couple weeks

I will be starting this beta product tomorrow, wednesday July 26nd. 2 pills right when i wake up, 15 minutes before I eat breakfast, and 2 pills directing after work out.

I've been doing DC style training for going on 4 weeks now so i'm excited to see the strength and recovery from this product. And the fact that it's an anti-aromatise is also awesome considering on I'm post cycle therapy. I have been on nolvadex and Ultra hotter, but i'll be stopping both as of tommorow to see what this stuff can do for me.

Supplements:

Allmax Isoflex Whey Isolate
Universal Animal Pak
Syntrax Matrix 5.0

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:I ended up starting yesterday because i was too excited, lol. So anyways, for some odd reason i wasn't hungry yesterday, i took my first serving and waited what ended up being 45 minutes to eat and I started to feel tired and mentally foggy. Then I ate and snapped right out of it, so most definetly this stuff was REALLY lowering my blood sugar, it was the same kind of feeling I got on KR-ALA when i waited to long to eat. I ended up taking yesterday off because I just felt that my body needed the rest.

Day 2: Took my first does 30 minutes ago and ate 15 minutes ago. I'm going to the gym in about 20 minutes or so. Ok back from the gym, my workout went ok but not NEARLY as good as they have been going, I blame this on eating some bad rice a day or so ago so my stomach has been a mess and my sleep's been off. I still beat the log book though, just everything felt like a struggle. I noticed this stuff seems to mellow you out, i noticed this yesterday but wasn't sure but after today oh yeah i'm sure. It's got me feelin more layed back. Also my back is starting to breakout, this ONLY seems to happen for me when my testosterone levels are going up, ATD/3-Ohat, tribulus, ZMA, ADED it all does it to me, but this seems kinda sudden so i can't say forsure. I've also noticed that my water requirements have gone up, I had to drink roughly 50% more water during my workout and after I was chugging glass after glass. So i'll just have to make sure to really up my water intake so i don't have this extreme thirst again.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, and after I finish my thoughts on day 2 i'll be logging every 5th day. I'll also wanna try not weighing myself till the end.

Day 1:I ended up starting yesterday because i was too excited, lol. So anyways, for some odd reason i wasn't hungry yesterday, i took my first serving and waited what ended up being 45 minutes to eat and I started to feel tired and mentally foggy. Then I ate and snapped right out of it, so most definetly this stuff was REALLY lowering my blood sugar, it was the same kind of feeling I got on KR-ALA when i waited to long to eat. I ended up taking yesterday off because I just felt that my body needed the rest.

Day 2: Took my first does 30 minutes ago and ate 15 minutes ago. I'm going to the gym in about 20 minutes or so.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, and after I finish my thoughts on day 2 i'll be logging every 5th day. I'll also wanna try not weighing myself till the end.
lol...do not wait to eat..

Keep this in mind, after about 15-20 minutes after you finish your meal do your muscle feel full with an anabolic feel (you just feel strong when you flex).

Keep it in mind..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya the only reason i waited to eat was i wasn't hungry at all for some reason. And ya my muscles are having that nice full look i get when i pop KR-ALA. Also can't wait till the new Camph formula arrives, this is going to be fun :twisted:.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Today I trained, biceps, forearms, quads, hams, calfs

I squated 225x30 how crazy is that? I still can't believe i did that, I can definitely feel this stuff now, the lactic acid burn is pretty much non-existant and strength was up on everything. It definetly helped quite a bit with my endurance on the squat, i've wanted to get my endurance back for sometime now, i thought i'd hit 22reps, then i just had it in me for the last 8. I had this super silly grin on my face when i was done, i was on the floor as well, lol.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Today I trained, biceps, forearms, quads, hams, calfs

I squated 225x30 how crazy is that? I still can't believe i did that, I can definitely feel this stuff now, the lactic acid burn is pretty much non-existant and strength was up on everything. It definetly helped quite a bit with my endurance on the squat, i've wanted to get my endurance back for sometime now, i thought i'd hit 22reps, then i just had it in me for the last 8. I had this super silly grin on my face when i was done, i was on the floor as well, lol.
Wow!! You are going to be sore as hell- last time I tried to squat those types of reps, I ended up puking!!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! You are going to be sore as hell- last time I tried to squat those types of reps, I ended up puking!!

Try 3 sets of 21 rep squats then like 3 more sets of high rep medium weight leg presses. I had to be driven home from the gym. Almost puked and I couldnt walk straight and it wasnt because of just leg weakness it was like being really drunk!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The craziest i did was 3 20 rep sets of squats then leg press starting at 800lbs then doing drop sets till 200lbs, followed by 30 second wall sit, lol. Sometimes it's fun to just see how much you can take.

And oh yeah i'm SORE! lol I woke up and my knees were killin me but once i did stretches it went away, i guess i didn't stretch my hamstrings enough, i normally get knee pain if my hams are super tight.

So the way i've been working quads i'll go for a wait i can't quite make 20 reps, then i'll continue with that wait till I hit 20 then I'll up the weight. I'm enjoying it this way because i switched to more heavy low rep training with longer rest periods and lost ALOT of endurance, now with this DC training it's non-stop. And i'm also doing 1 hour of cardio on my off days but i'll also be adding in 30 minutes post-workout. I've gained some of the fat I lost on my cycle back, which can only be explained by cortisol. My diet has been clean and i've been doing my cardio but i didn't bother using anything to lower cortisol for pct and i'm paying for it, the weight i gained back is gut fat and it's really pissing me off.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 6, i'm definetly feeling a difference, all my lifts are up in weight or reps and my recovery is feeling much better. Also my endurance is feeling really good when i do cardio. I'm still noticing that nice relaxed feeling from this stuff. Also my muscles are lookin nice and full. I'm also getting AWESOME pumps in the gym. I'm at 3000 calories a day right now with a 40/40/20 split. This is my training split:

Day 1. quads, hams, calfs, biceps, forearms
Day 2. chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness

I train eod and alternate workouts and exercises. I'm noticing slow but steady growth, my arms are really starting to catch up with noticably bigger triceps and biceps.

I also drank 3 cups of apple juice post workout for 81g's of carbs and this REALLY made my muscles look nice and full. I think i'll use around this amount of carbs with this product from now on.

D decided to add creatine to the mix but I discovered the 2 other semi unkown ingredients.

sergeant

Awards
Day 6, i'm definetly feeling a difference, all my lifts are up in weight or reps and my recovery is feeling much better. Also my endurance is feeling really good when i do cardio. I'm still noticing that nice relaxed feeling from this stuff. Also my muscles are lookin nice and full. I'm also getting AWESOME pumps in the gym. I'm at 3000 calories a day right now with a 40/40/20 split. This is my training split:

Day 1. quads, hams, calfs, biceps, forearms
Day 2. chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness

I train eod and alternate workouts and exercises. I'm noticing slow but steady growth, my arms are really starting to catch up with noticably bigger triceps and biceps.
How long you been DC'ing? I am on week two and also trying out this Beta. So far I agree with everything you are saying. Squated 225x22 last week I think, maybe a few more, don't have my log to check right now. Nothing like a little "widomaker" to make your day. Definatley will be following your progress.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing this is my 5th week now i believe. I also failed to mention that my sex drive is up a bit, which is good because it's been down ever since my cycle. I will say this about DC, i can't believe the progess i can make on it while not on any performance enhancers. If your natural it's DEFINITELY the best way to train. Ya stick with it, at 2 weeks your still figuring out your weights, so for me next time i do squats i'll shoot for 250lbs+ and try to hit 20 reps. My calfs are starting to grow again which is cool and i'm actually using WAYYYY less weight just doing them dc style, super slow 5 second negatives with a 15 second stretch at the bottom for each rep. Expect to get alot of looks when you do your stretchs and static reps, lol.

sergeant

Awards
Yeah, got the looks. More so than normal, an AF guy who is a little bigger than the average AF pencil neck gets lots of looks in an Army gym. Yes, still figuring out the weights, nice to be a few weeks behind you, please pass on any thoughts if you would. I completely agree with everything you said. Only two weeks in and really like this style, have done Mentzer style HIT in the past but this takes things to a better level.

Sorry to kind of hijack this thread, but just wanted to touch base with another DC'er.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem bro, if you've got any questions just ask. I find with this system it's taken alot of the techniques i've always believed in and taken it up a notch. You body has no choice but to grow. It just makes sense that your not going to grow if your not challenging your muscles and always challenging them more and more. How are you finding the lat stretches? Those are my FAVOURITE and the rack chins those are awesome as well. Also don't worry too too much about using ONLY approved exercises, just use exercises that you know you can progress very well in, i use pull throughs for hams and those aren't on the list but they work great. I've also seen a video of David Henry using 130lbs for one-arm tricep extensions! So don't think your totally restricted in that sense.

Not a problem bro, if you've got any questions just ask. I find with this system it's taken alot of the techniques i've always believed in and taken it up a notch. You body has no choice but to grow. It just makes sense that your not going to grow if your not challenging your muscles and always challenging them more and more. How are you finding the lat stretches? Those are my FAVOURITE and the rack chins those are awesome as well. Also don't worry too too much about using ONLY approved exercises, just use exercises that you know you can progress very well in, i use pull throughs for hams and those aren't on the list but they work great. I've also seen a video of David Henry using 130lbs for one-arm tricep extensions! So don't think your totally restricted in that sense.
Can I get a link?

sergeant

Awards
Ironmass has a good "DoggPound" and intensemuscle.com. I agree with CHAPS in that i have done a lot of HIT but this definately takes it to a new level. Includes a lot of fascial stretching. Lots of really good info on both of those sites. Not a hard program but a lot to remember. Give it a look.

sergeant

Awards
Totally agree, I would hit my whole body over 9 days with Mentzers principles, this has that same logic, but you get to kill yourself three times as much in the same amount of time. I do like the rack chins, started rack deads again and forgot how much I missed them. I am staying pretty strict right now, figure I will "blast" for 8 weeks and then while I cruise for a couple I will figure out what I want to change. Have you been doing the broomstick shoulder stretches? If not, you have to, I really did not know how much mobility I had lost in my shoulders. 130 singlearm that is insane

USP sorry I got the DC conversation started in here. I guess I had better take it to another forum.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree, I would hit my whole body over 9 days with Mentzers principles, this has that same logic, but you get to kill yourself three times as much in the same amount of time. I do like the rack chins, started rack deads again and forgot how much I missed them. I am staying pretty strict right now, figure I will "blast" for 8 weeks and then while I cruise for a couple I will figure out what I want to change. Have you been doing the broomstick shoulder stretches? If not, you have to, I really did not know how much mobility I had lost in my shoulders. 130 singlearm that is insane

USP sorry I got the DC conversation started in here. I guess I had better take it to another forum.
No worries bud- it is all related to what is important: attaining goals!!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 11, Ok guys i dunno what is goin on but my sex drive is outta control, like i was at a party last night and i was getting random hard-ons I **** you not! I'm stupid horny at this point, lol. I'm also looking leaner especially around my stomach and sides! This makes me very happy because that is were i store all my fat. I took the day off from training on friday and i'm also resting this whole weekend, i just felt like i needed it. But ya the testosterone boosting effects are DEFINITELY being felt now, if i was using this with my normal test levels i would have felt these effects much quicker, but since i came off a cycle it's understandable why it took longer. But man i'm LOVING this, lol. My mood is great as well, my back has a couple zits on it and my face is an oil slick when i wake up. I'm REALLY liking this stuff and the partioning effect. I ate low carbs one day then the next day took my servings but ate tons of carbs right after like i had 2 bottles of gatoraide, apple juice, whole grain bagel etc. I looked REALLY full and veins were becoming more prominent. I just wanted to really load up so my glycogen stores would be full, monday is going to be a kick ass workout i can feel it. Oh also my weights are still climbing and i'm STILL undershooting my strength so i'm going to start making bigger jumps in weights. I'm going to have to drop Pull-throughs soon as well because i'm up to the stack with 2 45's pinned to it, so it's just a matter of time, which is too bad because i love them. And i've definitely gotten bigger, I had about 5 ppl say that to me at the party who hadn't seen me in 2 weeks, they were all feeling my arms and said i felt harder as well. USP get me more of this stuff! lol

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Im jealous! :) I guess Im lucky I come pre-installed with a crazy libido.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Day 11, Ok guys i dunno what is goin on but my sex drive is outta control, like i was at a party last night and i was getting random hard-ons I **** you not! I'm stupid horny at this point, lol. I'm also looking leaner especially around my stomach and sides! This makes me very happy because that is were i store all my fat. I took the day off from training on friday and i'm also resting this whole weekend, i just felt like i needed it. But ya the testosterone boosting effects are DEFINITELY being felt now, if i was using this with my normal test levels i would have felt these effects much quicker, but since i came off a cycle it's understandable why it took longer. But man i'm LOVING this, lol. My mood is great as well, my back has a couple zits on it and my face is an oil slick when i wake up. I'm REALLY liking this stuff and the partioning effect. I ate low carbs one day then the next day took my servings but ate tons of carbs right after like i had 2 bottles of gatoraide, apple juice, whole grain bagel etc. I looked REALLY full and veins were becoming more prominent. I just wanted to really load up so my glycogen stores would be full, monday is going to be a kick ass workout i can feel it. Oh also my weights are still climbing and i'm STILL undershooting my strength so i'm going to start making bigger jumps in weights. I'm going to have to drop Pull-throughs soon as well because i'm up to the stack with 2 45's pinned to it, so it's just a matter of time, which is too bad because i love them. And i've definitely gotten bigger, I had about 5 ppl say that to me at the party who hadn't seen me in 2 weeks, they were all feeling my arms and said i felt harder as well. USP get me more of this stuff! lol

glad you like it!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Oh i do, i'd definetly buy this stuff! Question for USP though, would it be ok for me to possibly up the dosage? Maybe take another serving? It's helping me lean out and i wanted to see if i could possibly increase those effects.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 16, Eating has been off for a couple days now but get this i'm up 8 rest pause reps on lef curls, 2 reps on one-arm preachers, 10lbs on behind the back wrist curls, and 10lbs on seated calf raises! I've also noticed my appetite is up, i forgot to mention that earlier. I normally have no problems in that area but man i've been ravenous all day long, lol. Like REALLY hungry, but i'm not gaining fat, i'm LOSING fat, sides and stomach, back, legs, arms, chest, everything is looking harder and fuller. The sex drive has leveled out, it was strange because i was crazy horny for like 2 days, lol Now i'm still horny just not insanely so, lol.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 21, Ok so i couldn't take it i weighed myself today, drum roll pleeeeeeeease, lol. I'm 281lbs! AND leaner! So that's a gain of atleast 6lbs while dropping bodyfat. I'm impressed and my eating has been off as well! I'm takin tonight off because it was my birthday on the weekend and things got a little wild and needless to say i need to the recovery, but i'll be back in the gym tommorow. I'll also add that i bumped up the dose to 6 caps for a couple days and that dose suits me better than the 4, probably because of my size, for me when i end up buying the stuff i'll be taking 6-8 i believe. The partioning effects are no joke! My stomach and sides have shed inches, this is awesome! This stuff would be awesome on a fullout cut. I also think part of the reason i gained so well so far is my DC routine, that **** practically forces your body to grow, lol. I'll keep you all posted, i will say this my chest is leaner and tighter now as well, an effect i noticed from formestane, nolvadex, atd etc. Sleep is good and appetite is as well. This stuff is definitely a good supp for all of us Endo-mesomorphs out there, i'm shocked about how well this is working for weight loss without any muscle loss. Right now i'm putting your guys right up their with ALRI which is saying alot because i LOVE ALRI, lol.

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
Day 21, Ok so i couldn't take it i weighed myself today, drum roll pleeeeeeeease, lol. I'm 281lbs! AND leaner! So that's a gain of atleast 6lbs while dropping bodyfat. I'm impressed and my eating has been off as well! I'm takin tonight off because it was my birthday on the weekend and things got a little wild and needless to say i need to the recovery, but i'll be back in the gym tommorow. I'll also add that i bumped up the dose to 6 caps for a couple days and that dose suits me better than the 4, probably because of my size, for me when i end up buying the stuff i'll be taking 6-8 i believe. The partioning effects are no joke! My stomach and sides have shed inches, this is awesome! This stuff would be awesome on a fullout cut. I also think part of the reason i gained so well so far is my DC routine, that **** practically forces your body to grow, lol. I'll keep you all posted, i will say this my chest is leaner and tighter now as well, an effect i noticed from formestane, nolvadex, atd etc. Sleep is good and appetite is as well. This stuff is definitely a good supp for all of us Endo-mesomorphs out there, i'm shocked about how well this is working for weight loss without any muscle loss. Right now i'm putting your guys right up their with ALRI which is saying alot because i LOVE ALRI, lol.
Glad you like it- it is a POTENT repartioning aid- and I agree- bigger guys like you should up the dose;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i can't believe JUST how potent it is, like since my birthday i've been eating a piece of this massive fudge cake like each day, lol And i still look leaner and fuller.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is awesome Chap-Diggity. I am excited to try this during my upcoming PCTizzle

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Most potent repartioner i've ever used hands down. And CEE well we all know how good that stuff is, the anti-e effect of it is milder compared to ATD and such but you still notice the tightening up of your chest n such. I think you'll like it. I'd like to try this at 2 caps 4x a day and see what it's like.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Most potent repartioner i've ever used hands down. And CEE well we all know how good that stuff is, the anti-e effect of it is milder compared to ATD and such but you still notice the tightening up of your chest n such. I think you'll like it. I'd like to try this at 2 caps 4x a day and see what it's like.
I loved 4 x 8 x 4. All the effects you mentioned, only amplified.
cc

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain what 4x8x4 means everytime i see someone post dosing like that it's confusing as hell.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain what 4x8x4 means everytime i see someone post dosing like that it's confusing as hell.
I think he means 4 caps in the morning, 8 caps preworkout and 4 post workout. Anyways, just wanted to let you know Im jealous! It seems the beta C really likes you. :)

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I think he means 4 caps in the morning, 8 caps preworkout and 4 post workout. Anyways, just wanted to let you know Im jealous! It seems the beta C really likes you. :)
Correct.

cc

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhhhhh ok, ya that's a ****load, lol. Ya my body loves this stuff, lol.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 Today is my last day of using this stuff and that makes me sad because i'm really enjoying using it. I didn't last the full 30 days because i tried doing 6 caps for a couple days and even 8 caps, i loved 8 caps, i did 2 caps in the morning, 4 post-workout and then 2 later that day, it was awesome to say the least, same effects just more pronounced. So i'll give you a quick run down of what i think:

As a:

Anti-estrogen: 8/10, i noticed the tightening up of my chest and my waist trimming up, I also noticed that my skin was oiler, my upper back broke out a little bit and my sex drive got a pleasant boost.

Partitioning Agent: 10/10, hands down the most powerful partitioning agent i've ever used, my diet got sloppy for a good week after my 23 birthday, and using this stuff i didn't gain any fat. I also got awesome pumps, felt harder and my muscles looked VERY full, especially post-workout. I sure that this really contributed to my nice steady strength gains i've been getting even while on lower calories.

Creatine: 10/10, i love CEE to begin with so this is no suprise, it's the best creatine i've ever used and i've used everything except creatine gluconate. I got the awesome lactic acid buffering and quick recovery between sets, i also noticed the typical increase in endurance when doing my cardio.

Adaptogen: 9/10, i definetly noticed that i was more relaxed and coped with stressful situations differently, not letting small stuff bother me. I also slept better which is ALWAYS welcome in my book.

So over the course of 25 days and only eating 3000 calories a day for 20 of those days these are my results:

-Bodyweight is up 6lbs to 281lbs
-Look like i've lost around 2lbs of fat most noticably on my stomach and sides :)
-DB curls up 10lbs and 5 reps
-Lat pulldowns up 20lbs and 4 reps
-Squat up 6 reps
-db presses up 5lbs

Final Verdict: YES i would definitely buy this stuff and i intend to, it's just such a cool mix with all the effects and it all just adds up to make a nice combination. The main reason i love it is the partioning effects, i can only compare it to R-ALA but it definitely blows R-ALA outta the water in my book. Also i like that I could tell it was lowering estrogen by the tighter look to my chest and my back breaking out a bit but it was nice not to have my sex drive get killed like ATD likes to do. The only reason it didn't get 10/10 in that respect is i'm still waiting on a product that can match ATD but not wipe out your sex drive,lol I'm a dreamer what can i say. Overall i think USP has another winner on their hands, if they were going to change anything i'd say make the anti-estrogen properties a little more potent. And thanks again USP i look forward to testing other goodies for you guys in the future! :)