BigVrunga - Megadose Cissus / Synergy Log

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BigVrunga's
MEGA-DOSE CISSUS LOG

This will be my log for the Mega-Dose Cissus trial from USP Labs (thanks again for the opportunity guys!). I originally planned on stacking it with Universal's PGHT but have since decided to discontinue all supplements (including stims, camphobolic, etc) in an effort to make an accurate report of a high dose of Cissus Qudrangularis by itself.

Current Stats:

Height: 6'
Weight: 214 lbs
BF%: ~10.5

I am currently cutting and trying to get to 8% bodyfat. I started trying to lean out about a year ago,when I was 240lbs and ~18%+ BF. For the remainder of this week I am at ~2500cals and a 40/40/20 ratio. The rest of the trial will be done with strict carb cycling...2 low days 1 high day, etc.

If Im not below 10%BF by the end of June, its CKD time...:D

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Legs today, felt like crap! Left knee start hurting a bit. Only the second day on Cissus and my diet/trainiing has been messed up for the past couple of weeks.

Just did light sets of 315 and then some slow, deep reps with 225 and 135 afterwards. TUT leg extensions, and 15 minutes of HIIT Elliptical cardio.

Im really leaning toward a CKD in the upcoming weeks...I just dont have the time to get all this freakin' cardio in to get <10%, and Im getting really down about it. Think I might do a week long clean bulk and then plunge into keto.

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hang in there bro. I am taking a small break from "cutting" just to refresh my mental state and relax a bit. It feels really good. I will hit it hard again in June or July.:hot: :pizza:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there bro. I am taking a small break from "cutting" just to refresh my mental state and relax a bit. It feels really good. I will hit it hard again in June or July.
Thanks for the kind words BpMartyr...a nice week of clean higher than maitenence cals is exactly what I need. Strength started slipping, motivation is in the toilet, etc. Ive lost ~25lbs since I started leaning out, so I suppose that's something to be proud of:D

BV

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Goodluck on your cycle bro! Hopefully this log we can hear more about the actual benefits and less about your tooth.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Goodluck on your cycle bro! Hopefully this log we can hear more about the actual benefits and less about your tooth.
:squat: + :pizza: = :dump:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
4th day on the Mega-Dose Cissus, feeling pumped all day, and I notice an increase in vascularity. Going for + maitenece cals for the next few days,and starting a CKD wednesday.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Started getting that 'pumped all day feeling today' - worked out for 45 minutes after work , all TUT delts. Wicked pump and great motivation despite a serious lack of sleep. Im going to bed now.:)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Went on a 2mile walk midday, day off from the gym. Oddly enough, despite rasing my cals and eating no-quite-so-clean over the past few days, Ive lost noticable fat on my lower abs.

Its either in increase in cals boosting my metabolism after being in a defecit for so long, or the Cissus. Im not taking anything else.

Notice an increase in vascularity too. Interestingly, for the past 3-4 days libido has felt suppressed. I also noticed what BigMontel mentioned, that DOMS seemed to intensify during the 1st week on the MegaDose cissus. That seems to have subsided, and I seem to be a little more 'normal' today libido-wise...perhaps its a side effect of a large dose all at once.

Usually, on Cissus at 6-caps/day sex drive is through the roof.

BV

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Went on a 2mile walk midday, day off from the gym. Oddly enough, despite rasing my cals and eating no-quite-so-clean over the past few days, Ive lost noticable fat on my lower abs.

Its either in increase in cals boosting my metabolism after being in a defecit for so long, or the Cissus. Im not taking anything else.

Notice an increase in vascularity too. Interestingly, for the past 3-4 days libido has felt suppressed. I also noticed what BigMontel mentioned, that DOMS seemed to intensify during the 1st week on the MegaDose cissus. That seems to have subsided, and I seem to be a little more 'normal' today libido-wise...perhaps its a side effect of a large dose all at once.

Usually, on Cissus at 6-caps/day sex drive is through the roof.

BV
Glad to see that megadosing is working out for you man. Pumps, vasculairity, fat loss...I can't wait to get started myself!....As far as the sex drive being down,have you tried thinking about panties instead of 3-armed girls? :rofl:

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Big V, how many caps are you actually taking? Sorry if I missed it but I just keep seeing megdosing and I am not seeing a number. Glad to hear its working out for ya! Thx.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
12 on off days, 15 on workout days. Sorry should have mentioned that before:)

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
i know u are running it alone and that is good to start to judge effectiveness.but for future use i highly suggest using it with some kre alkalyn creatine.those two work especially well with the powerfull as well.im lovin it!and of course the almighty camphibolic
i have been using cissus at 9 caps a day and lovin it for a while now.

also,,what is your high dose?i dont see any specifics on how many caps/mg's?

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
12 on off days, 15 on workout days. Sorry should have mentioned that before:)
Its cool dude, thanks, I got my cissus and powerfull in the mail and I wanna start monday. Just trying to finalize the doses. Damn thats a lot of cissus, how long you plan to go and how many bottles is that if you dont mind me asking?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
should last 4 weeks, Im just following the USP recommended dose. Most Ive ever done before is 6-8 caps per day.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
should last 4 weeks, Im just following the USP recommended dose. Most Ive ever done before is 6-8 caps per day.
How does it compare in benefits to the 6-8? Are you noticing anything that you didn't notice before, or are the effects just more pronounced?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
How does it compare in benefits to the 6-8? Are you noticing anything that you didn't notice before, or are the effects just more pronounced?
Pumps are much more pronounced than on a normal dosage. The low libido is a surprising side, as I would have expected my sex drive to be legenday on this much Cissus:) Its not that Im having any hardware troubles at all - just a lack of interest like when Im on 50mg/day ATD. I even stopped taking Finasteride just to rule out the chanced of DHT suppression as the culprit - no change.

Although it does seem to be getting back to normal...nothing new to report on strength, but havent hit the weights since tuesday. Chest/Back tonight so we'll see what happens.

Also to mention - I seem to be needing a lot of sleep since Ive started the Cissus. Dont know if its related to it or what, but thank goodness for the nap room at work;)

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
i know u are running it alone and that is good to start to judge effectiveness.but for future use i highly suggest using it with some kre alkalyn creatine.those two work especially well with the powerfull as well.im lovin it!and of course the almighty camphibolic
i have been using cissus at 9 caps a day and lovin it for a while now.

also,,what is your high dose?i dont see any specifics on how many caps/mg's?
Oh I agree - Ive run CreEthylThunder while on Cissus/PowerFULL/ReboundXT and I felt like I was on a mild anabolic cycle. Crazy! Wanted to run this one barebones though, just to see if there was a difference in megadosing vs an average dose.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Did a little chest/back bis/tris and abs tonight. Bench was down a little - usually 245x10 is pretty easy today I got it for 7 on my 4th set. I just got done with doing TUT strict for about 4 weeks though, and while my upper chest definitely looks better, I think it may have been a bit too long.

So strength was mediocre,but pumps were righteous!! Really big, almost painful pumps - my legs even got pumped up from running on the elliptical machine!

BV

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Interesting log bro.

I have been wondering about the effects of overall strength from an extended TUT. Some report an actual increase when switching back to a higher volume routine. Hmmm

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Interesting log bro.

I have been wondering about the effects of overall strength from an extended TUT. Some report an actual increase when switching back to a higher volume routine. Hmmm
Thats been my experience with it...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Well, Ill tell you 225 goes up like nothing for 16-17 reps. It seems that muscular endurance went up, but pushing heavy weight with explosive power faltered a bit.

Could just be me feeling a little ****ty last night, so take it for what its worth. I do notice that I seem to be more even in strength throughout the full ROM though...definitely attribute that to TUT.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Did deadlifts yesterday after not doing them for about 4-5 weeks. 405 went up for 10 without an issue, and pulled 455 after I was done, and it went up pretty smooth. That's cool.

After the first week, here are my observations:

Pros:
Great pumps, muscles feel fulll all day

Cons:
Libido seems a little suppressed

So-so's: No strength gains yet

Keep in mind, Im cutting and in a caloric defecit, so Im not really expecting any strength gains either.

Compared to a normal dose of Cissus, pumps are definitely enhanced. But usually around day 5-6 of Cissus at 6 caps/day libido is through the roof.

BV

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any noticible benefits to your dish washing ability?

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
bigv, you think your libido could have changed a little because your cutting/possibly doing more cardio and with you diet changes and what not this could neg impact libido? I find when I change to more of a cutting diet my libido can go down a little sometimes. Just a thought.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Good point HBS6...Im not sure. Im not doing anything else that could be suppressing it, it does seem odd that Cissus would have that effect.

LOL - yes in fact! Im washing them twice as fast! Jackass:)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm hurt BV. And to think, all this time I though you were a Busboy!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I'm hurt BV. And to think, all this time I though you were a Busboy!
Nope...just a poor scullerymaid. And a fat scullerymaid at that!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ran a couple miles around the park yesterday with my girl, tonight Im taking the night off as I have to repair a couple PC's for some extra funds. And yes JBlaze, do the freakin' dishes:)

Got nice full body pump going on - even though I havent really hit the weights since Saturday, my muscles look pretty full, as if Id worked out recently.

I dont think libido is an issue anymore.

BV

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ran a couple miles around the park yesterday with my girl, tonight Im taking the night off as I have to repair a couple PC's for some extra funds. And yes JBlaze, do the freakin' dishes:)
Jeez, someone is a little sensitive today! The dishwashing must has led to an increase in estrogen....maybe you should consider adding Rebound XT to your stack :toofunny:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, someone is a little sensitive today! The dishwashing must has led to an increase in estrogen....maybe you should consider adding Rebound XT to your stack
:donut:

I am the donut king:D

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Chest day yesterday, strength sucked. I just had no power...I think the dieting is getting the best of me and I need a refeed.

However, Im down to 212lbs., and must be right over 10%...I look leaner than Ive ever looked, its actually kind of freaky to start seeing subtle striations in my muscles - for so long Ive been just big and bulky. Definite improvment in vascularity.

Big news - measured my waist this morning w/Myotape = 32.5"!!(around the navel) By the time my lower abs are cut, Ill be below a 32" waist and over 200lbs. That's just nuts...I didnt know my waist was that small.:think:

BV

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Chest day yesterday, strength sucked. I just had no power...I think the dieting is getting the best of me and I need a refeed.

However, Im down to 212lbs., and must be right over 10%...I look leaner than Ive ever looked, its actually kind of freaky to start seeing subtle striations in my muscles - for so long Ive been just big and bulky. Definite improvment in vascularity.

Big news - measured my waist this morning w/Myotape = 32.5"!!(around the navel) By the time my lower abs are cut, Ill be below a 32" waist and over 200lbs. That's just nuts...I didnt know my waist was that small.:think:

BV
Keep up the good work BV, you'll see those lower abs in no time. :clean:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Did Legs on Saturday, strength felt good but nothing in the way of unexpected increases.

Started the Symmetry today.

Pros so far:

Good, if not great, pumps in the gym

Joints feel great

Nothing in the way of negative sides really. I have to say with an Anti-E stacked these herbal anabolics tend to be more intense....

Ive been in a pretty bad mood lately though, its been tough to stay motivated...my girl asked me to wait for her to jump on the CKD, I had planned to start that over a week ago - but this coming wednesday is the day so Im looking forward to that.

Im glad she'll be running it with me actually - she cooks most of my food :D

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the slow respsonse time...really hasnt been much to report.

Into the 3rd week of the megadose- I basically just felt like I would have on it at 6caps/day...except my libido felt suppressed. I dropped it down to 6 cissus/ 6 symmetry a couple days ago, and what do you know the lbidio boost Ive come to associate with CissusRX is back.

Interesting.

Ive been slacking a bit on diet, just been working too much - been eating clean and a lot but havent had the time to get in all the cardio. Still not on the CKD:)

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established

I need to take another one to update, but Im not much leaner than in the last pic there...things have been kinda slow and I need to up cals for a couple weeks. Been meaning to get going with the last big push to finally get this cut overwith.

BV

I need to take another one to update, but Im not much leaner than in the last pic there...things have been kinda slow and I need to up cals for a couple weeks. Been meaning to get going with the last big push to finally get this cut overwith.

BV

I see a huge difference in the third picture!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro - yeah its really coming along, since I started cutting Im down ~25lbs and 8% BF, with minimal losses in strength and LBM. Its been a struggle, let me tell you:)

Getting below 10% and finally getting 'ripped' is the toughest part and requires the most discipline...the natural anabolics like Cissus have been a huge help for retaining LBM in a caloric defecit.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
OK Guys Ive decided to back off the mega-dose of CissusRX/Synnergy Early. For some reason, the high dose seemed to tank my libido, and I wasnt noticing much difference compared to a normal, 6 cap/day dose. Odd...

I dropped back to 6 caps/day, and I can barely control myself when my girl is around. Hell, I CANT control myself...THIS is the effects of Cissus Ive come to know and love dearly:D Perhaps there is such a thing as too much of a good thing? Or, whatever cissus is doing if its megadosed (in mysystem, anyway), it pushes hormones out of balance just enough to negatively effect sex drive?

Anyway, Ive started a log for Scivation's Anagen and LipidFX, and with this Im running CissusRX/Symmetry at 6caps each per day.

It will be interesting to see how these products stack together, and should be a nice somplement to the 'Stacks' forum over at USPLABS.tv, so check it out if you're interested:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/scivation/48464-bigvrungas-anagen-lipidfx-trial.html

BV

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
you know what? I was thinking of doing the same thing, on my rest days from weights (when my dose of cissues and powerfull are both @ 6, as opposed to 12 and 8) I feel much more energetic usually. Dont know if it makes a difference but I might try it.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cissus is my friend :) I think its working on me already after what 2 weeks I think :)