Beowulf's Powerfull Tester Log

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I already started this, but logged it in my Postal Service thread, so I figured it could easily get skipped over. I'm pasting relevant posts, and will continue here.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Getting Started 1/4/06

I'm starting up the Powerfull now. I bought an additional bottle, and I have the tester bottle that got mangled in the mail. Only a few caps were broken.

I ate like a glutton on vacation and drank a lot. Right now I'm tipping the scales at 199.5lbs. Definitely a bit weaker than before as it was impossible to keep my protein high enough and I couldn't get to a gym for about 2 weeks.

I'll be using powerfull with a cutting program. I'm using the workouts Bobo designed for me last spring, and I'll just be upping the cals a bit from where they were when I started with Bobo to account for the extra 15 lbs I'm carrying.

I'm gonna cut down to about 10% bf, then start my bulking cycle

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Update -2.5lbs

Day 9: Update -2.5lbs
Well, I'm currently cutting, and I've dropped 2.5lbs in 8 days Definitely not losing any muscle yet, as my muscles actually look a bit fuller than before. I'm using lower weights right now b/c of TUT training, so it is hard to tell where strength is. It'll be interesting to see next week, when I repeat the first workout of my alternating training regimen.

I have definitely been noticing an increase in wood. In fact, it kicked in randomly during class the other day. Not appropriate for a h.s. teacher
I remained seated and thought about baseball. That did the trick, but YIKES! Can you say lawsuit

I've also been noticing the weird dreams people talk about. A few days ago I had a dream that I was fighting some Cobra (a la GI Joe) type bad guys in a Mediteranean city. I was on the run, and made it down to the beach, at which point the danger ceased and I started surfing with monkies. I **** you not. Talk about fun

That's all for now, kids.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'm getting constant wood these days. This effect along with the dreams are the most dramatic so far.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think this is a first for Powerfull users :D

OK, so I'm running out the door b/c I'm running late this morning (why couldn't I get out of bed :think: ) and my wife says, "Wait..." She wanted to tell me about something that happened last night. So I inquire. She smiles and puts a teasing face on and starts to tell me about how sometime in the wee hours of the morning, long before I should have awoken for school I started 'massaging' her. Massaging led to everything else that massaging is supposed to lead to, and I didn't even know it. So I had sex in my sleep :wtf: Once she mentioned it I began to remember a little bit, but I was barely conscious:yawn: . I was not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol, so I'm thinking the Powerfull just may be responsible for this, based on its effects on sleep, wood and libido. AND MY WIFE LOVED IT! :rofl:

I kicked the dose up to 3x3 a few days ago to try to see what it would do, and the effects have certainly intensified. Unfortunately, I only have enough for one more day, as I lost quite a few in due to the damaged package. I repeat my chest workout that I did on the first day, so it'll be a good way to tell if Powerfull has helped me to retain strength while cutting at a fairly rapid pace.

...until then, and God help my wife tonight :twisted:

OK, so I'm running out the door b/c I'm running late this morning (why couldn't I get out of bed :think: ) and my wife says, "Wait..." She wanted to tell me about something that happened last night. So I inquire. She smiles and puts a teasing face on and starts to tell me about how sometime in the wee hours of the morning, long before I should have awoken for school I started 'massaging' her. Massaging led to everything else that massaging is supposed to lead to, and I didn't even know it. So I had sex in my sleep :wtf: Once she mentioned it I began to remember a little bit, but I was barely conscious:yawn: . I was not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol, so I'm thinking the Powerfull just may be responsible for this, based on its effects on sleep, wood and libido. AND MY WIFE LOVED IT! :rofl:

I kicked the dose up to 3x3 a few days ago to try to see what it would do, and the effects have certainly intensified. Unfortunately, I only have enough for one more day, as I lost quite a few in due to the damaged package. I repeat my chest workout that I did on the first day, so it'll be a good way to tell if Powerfull has helped me to retain strength while cutting at a fairly rapid pace.

...until then, and God help my wife tonight :twisted:
send a PM, I will get you another bottle...You are kidding about the sex...thats wild!

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
Wait til you have been married longer. You wont even be allowed to have sex when ur awake.

Just got my Bottle today and will start in the morning. OH by the way Beowulf I'm an SRO. Understand the Lawsuit talk.

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
Beowolf,
Thanks for keeping a log man.
Have you used any supps similar to powerfull before? i.e. tribulus, activate, etc. How does it compare?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Update: -5.5lbs...final day?

Thanks for the offer Ceosm. If I had known sooner I would have skipped the Avant test. I doubt either of you would want me testing 2 different products at the same time.

Nonetheless, the effects of Powerfull definitely kicked in pretty quickly. I did my Week A chest workout today, so I have something to gauge progress. I've dropped 5.5lbs and 1.25 inches off my waist in 2 weeks, and I was still able to add a couple of reps to my BB Incline Bench today. By mid workout my tris were just failing on me way too soon, though this may stem from the fact that I was on relatively low carbs (about 80g on the day when I trained). I'm actually going to increase my cals a bit, as 5.5lbs in 2 weeks is a bit too much. I'm not in that much of a hurry; I'd rather maintain as much strength and LBM as possible.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Beowolf,
Thanks for keeping a log man.
Have you used any supps similar to powerfull before? i.e. tribulus, activate, etc. How does it compare?
I've used trib and activate before. I think trib is a joke, at least in my experience. I would say that the effects of Powerfull were actually somewhat similar to Activate. I used both while cutting and I believe both helped me to maintain strength and LBM. I bet Powerfull with the NHA stack would be a sick combo :think: Sounds like it would make for a great PCT stack.

I suspect that Powerfull would be excellent for PCT.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Wait til you have been married longer. You wont even be allowed to have sex when ur awake.

Just got my Bottle today and will start in the morning. OH by the way Beowulf I'm an SRO. Understand the Lawsuit talk.
What exactly is an SRO? Sex Repeat Offender :rofl: Just kidding, but what is it??

Jbutcher

Awards
ROFL, man this is almost to funny to take serious! BTW, Beowulf your looking kick-ass dude! Keep up the good work!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 20lbs heavier than I was in that pic, but not as lean. I'm thinking I can cut about 10 more lbs of fat and be at the same bf% with an extra 11lbs of LBM.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Nice log Beowulf!! You mentioned PowerFULL feels kinda like Activate...I havent tried Activate yet, but when I added ReboundXT to a stack that included PowerFULL the gains really started to take off.

BV

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
LOL: 2nd bottle came...

...and this time it was in a box marked fragile. I had to pick it up at the PO, and the woman was like " oohh, be careful, it is fragile." I was laughing my ass of, b/c of how unfragilely they treated my last bottle.

Anyway, I got a little off track with this as I went away for the weekend skiing, and it is the end of the semester so I have had tons of grading/paperwork to do. I missed a whole week in the gym, but I'm back at it now and will be without interruption. I missed a few doses of the Powerfull, but the funky dreams were back last night :D It makes rest time so entertaining. I'm hoping that i can lucid dreamon this stuff, as that would be about as cool as it gets.

My diet slacked on my days off, and I was up 1lb from the previous week :( No big deal. I'm also going to increase my cals a bit b/c I had been dropping weight faster than I want to.

I have 6 or 8 bottles of activate here, and some Rebound, so now I'm wondering if I should throw the NHA stack in with some Powerull. It's up to you CEOSM, as I am also fine with going pure Powerfull for now. If you want to get a sense of how that stack works, I'll be glad to do it.

Until then!

Re: LOL: 2nd bottle came...

...and this time it was in a box marked fragile. I had to pick it up at the PO, and the woman was like " oohh, be careful, it is fragile." I was laughing my ass of, b/c of how unfragilely they treated my last bottle.

Anyway, I got a little off track with this as I went away for the weekend skiing, and it is the end of the semester so I have had tons of grading/paperwork to do. I missed a whole week in the gym, but I'm back at it now and will be without interruption. I missed a few doses of the Powerfull, but the funky dreams were back last night :D It makes rest time so entertaining. I'm hoping that i can lucid dreamon this stuff, as that would be about as cool as it gets.

My diet slacked on my days off, and I was up 1lb from the previous week :( No big deal. I'm also going to increase my cals a bit b/c I had been dropping weight faster than I want to.

I have 6 or 8 bottles of activate here, and some Rebound, so now I'm wondering if I should throw the NHA stack in with some Powerull. It's up to you CEOSM, as I am also fine with going pure Powerfull for now. If you want to get a sense of how that stack works, I'll be glad to do it.

Until then!
Up to you bud on the NHA. I do not see any fault in including int.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do powerfull and the NHA stack work through similar mechanisms? I see that the NHA stack both increases test production and free test, but have no idea as to what powerfull is actually doing to impart it's effects. Any chance of a quick explanation?

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
powerfull has some L-Dopa enhancing qualities, some non-AR anabolic IM gluconeogenic-enhancing properties (most prevalent), and some promotive effects on shbg and free test. the exact mechanism for action is still up for debate, but i do have some theories

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could NHA and powerfull be somewhat redundant in combination?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
PowerFULL with ReboundXT was a pretty potent mix for me...didnt try it with activate though. IMO,it would just cause more SHBG binding. (if PowerFULL does indeed act like Activate)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Only if they work from the same mechanism.
Maybe I'll find out.

I'm still cutting right now, but the last 2 weeks have been stagnant. Life has been getting in the way too much, but things should calm down for a while now.

Despite this brief period of inconsistency, I had a great workout today. I did Bis/Delts, and I put up some great numbers for me. I usually top out on Arnold Presses at 50x10. Keep in mind these are TUT reps with a 2:2 to 2:3 ratio. Today I hit the 50x15 and was thinking :wtf:
So I bumped it up to 60 and pulled off 8 clean, slow reps before slightly cheating on the ratio for the last 2. Bis were up by 5lbs per dumbell too.

Great things have been happening, so I can't wait to see what the NHA might add to this. Powerfull has been good on its own, and I've been running it for about a month now, so it is time to see what sort of synergy there may be between NHA and Powerfull. I'm running the beta Activate, 5pillsx4 daily. I could see this being the most kick ass PCT stack ever. Let's see. :run:

rich2342

Awards
Hi

is it neccessary to take rxt or an anti-estrogen along with powerfull? I would think there would be some conversion to estrogen...

D@LABS

Awards
  • Established
we really haven't heard of any estrogenic issues w/ any of our products- powerfull does have a very slight effect on prl levels, but nothing major- we are developing a anti-estrogenic product that also has glucose disposal properties, so be on the lookout!!

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Beowulf - I'll be watching your log carefully.

I've just started the NHA stack with fenotest. I also have PowerFull and Cissus RX, which I had planned on using afterwards. I had thought about stacking them together, but I wasn't too sure if it was a good idea.

BTW - I believe your sex story, as that has happened to me before. Only once did it happen where I didn't remember it. But it has happened a couple of times where I wake up in the middle of "it". Starts off as a good dream, then it's like sleepwalking I think. It's kinda funny, but it was also kinda scary considering I was also in a situation where I'd be having naps around other people...

Sadly it's been a while since I've had those days, hence my venture into natural test boosters... :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
t it was also kinda scary considering I was also in a situation where I'd be having naps around other people...
:toofunny:

I'm never going camping with you :nutkick:

That NHA/Feno should be damn good; add Powerfull and it would be dangerous :spite:

I had a pretty normal leg workout on Weds., and I rested yesterday. I'll report anything new after I hit the gym today.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
My back workout today was pretty much normal, nothing like the explosive increases of the other day, but there has been a different kind of explosiveness... :twisted:

My libido is off the hook today. I woke up and had sex with my lady immediately. About an hour later we go food shopping. I'm about to get out of the car and I realize that I have wood that just won't quit. It happened again on the ride home, so we did it again. A few hours later, before hitting the gym, Mr. popularity wanted more attention. I have been very busy, I wake up early (in spite of being nocturnal), so I hadn't had this much drive since I was on vacation.

"I have to say it was a good day..." --Ice Cube

In other news, I'm itching to run my halodrol out of sheer curiosity, the fact that I haven't done anything in a very long time, and to decide if I should stock up on more. I'm gonna make the call this week. If I do go with the halo, I will halt the Powerfull test and finish the 1 3/4 bottles I have as part of PCT. I really think this stuff has great potential for keeping strength, mass gains, and restoring the ever important mojo.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I am putting the Powerfull on hold for now. I have a physical in 1.5 weeks, after which, pending the results of the blood tests, I will be running halodrol with some other goodies.

I have about 1.5 bottles of Powerfull left, so I'll start this up again when PCT comes. I really think Powerfull will shine as a PCT aid.