Cheap source for vitamins, ALA, etc.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Not bad, DPS and BAC seem to have better pricing however.

Havok

Awards
Can you buy ALA from bdc?
I read on a board today someone refered someone else to buy here, but I did not see it in the store.
:confused:

mekler

Awards
www.puritanspride.com has a sale right now where you buy one get 2 free plus if you order over $40 they ship it for free... i've been using them for awhile now and you just cant go wrong with buy 1 get 2 free :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Can you buy ALA from bdc?
I read on a board today someone refered someone else to buy here, but I did not see it in the store.
:confused:
Usnic Acid, not Alpha Lipic Acid. ;)

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude that's what I posted above... although domestic shipping is *always* free, not just through specific sales and promotions... it's also hard to beat Wal Mart for the basics, they're generally as low or lower than most internet places unless you buy in massive, massive bulk

PLer

Awards
Swansons rules for some things. I like to buy my vitamins from there. Really good prices and quality. That and a few other things that you may want to get seperately instead of in a formulation. Mainly Forskolin and 7-keto. If you get their catalogs, you can get even better deals sometimes. Oh yeah, it's also the place for ZMA if you want to use it, just under 7$. I think the 7 keto was just under 11$ for 30 100mg capsules. I have never seen it cheaper capped.

Havok

Awards
You can get Alpha Lipoic Acid from Wal-Mart?
Is it OTC?
or would r-ALA be better?

spike1205

Awards
there seems to be a debate over that question--but generall the R wins. the debate stems from the rprice of R-ala being higher than then ala. so if you can afford it--R-ala is supposed to be better--

Havok

Awards
how much higher is it?
compared to teh effectiveness?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Old ass thread, no ned to report it, brothers.. :rolleyes: