why i wont buy from 1fast400

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

because it was my thread and it was between myself and mike..start ur own thread if u want.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

btw as far as im concerned dps and muscleshoppe r still king
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

Originally posted by curt2go
    Hey DDD how much GSt did you have to pay on your orders from Mike? Talk to ya...
    None. It came in a creatine bottle. Packages are labelled as creatine with value of $20. No duty either.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.51%

Originally posted by DDD

None. It came in a creatine bottle. Packages are labelled as creatine with value of $20. No duty either.
    Bump! Me too.

I ordered some **** from protein factory and got nailed $100 in duty and delivery My friggin order was just a little over $100 worth. So I paid double. Last time I use those ****ers.
  5. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Make sure you always tell them to put a very low value on it.... If they won't don't use them... Talk to ya...
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

DPS are a bunch of *******s. They won't even put a banner up for the USFA on their website because they said it would take away from products. They love to pull from the tree, but don't want to do anything to save it.
  7. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by DDD
    Why don't you delete all of the piss-fighting at the beginning of the thread and change the title to "Why I would buy from 1fast400".
    Originally posted by wojo
    because it was my thread and it was between myself and mike..start ur own thread if u want.
    The intent of this thread was to illuminate the issues that wojo feels 1fast400 could improve upon.  These message boards are a valuable tool by which retailers and manufacturers can monitor and improve customer feedback.  I prefer to take this a step further and issue QUALITY ALERTS in a separate forum that tracks, publishes for all to read, and also the CORRECTIVE ACTION so those affected know we take their issues seriously.  Mike is on this thread responding and should be taken as evidence he is also correcting the issues presented and correcting them as best he can.

My personal opinion is of support.  Since the beginning I have supported 1fast400 even through the days of the 4-AD patent issue (most will remember that Mike was pursueing with zealous).  Even though he was busting my balls I continued to recommend him as one of the top raw material suppliers on the internet.  Nothing has changed...he is still one of the best out there regardless of personal issues.

As a side note, since we have decided to discontinue raw powder sales there will in essence be two vendors for quality powders: http://www.1fast400.com and http://www.kilosports.com - and we support BOTH for quality, customer service, reliability, and overall value.

Just my 2 cents...

Chemo
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%

Wink

Why don't you just settle things by having a pose-down?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.61%

I've made an order from 1fas400 as well as a friend of my within the last month. I've been very happy with the service, speedy delievery and personal emails. I will buy from him again. I see others might have a problem but thats not my business. I didn't read this whole thread only the first 10 post but I though I would say something positive about the experences I have had with the company 1fast400.
    Fizler
  10. Nelson

1Fast400
    I have tried countless times to make orders at the site without any success.
    Every time I submit my credit card details it returns to the previous page.
    Because of this hassle I`ve had to always resort to ordering from Netrition.com because it`s hassle free.
    Just thought I would bring this to your attention because I may not be the only one who is having trouble placing orders.
    Also, in the event that I can make an order, what is the minimum order for something like 4-AD in powder form?
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

With a foreign order if the card doesn't match exactly it won't process the order. Security with foreign orders is crazy now because chargebacks or so common as is credit card theft. These security measures I can't bypass, hence why it won't process your card. You can always email me the order.
  12. Nelson

Originally posted by 1Fast400
    With a foreign order if the card doesn't match exactly it won't process the order. Security with foreign orders is crazy now because chargebacks or so common as is credit card theft. These security measures I can't bypass, hence why it won't process your card. You can always email me the order.
    Well in that case I`ll be emailing you an order.
    What is the minimum number of grams you`re willing to sell of 4-AD?
    I want 9g to add to a bottle of ONE beta that I have, plus a number of other goodies.
  13. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Probably get a quicker response if you just email 1fast400.

On the website they will sell you 1 gram for $5 so probably the same.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why buy from NRC in November?
    By BigGunn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 01:32 AM
  2. A quick thank you, and why i buy from nutral
    By scb2121 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2