what would be a good scale to by

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To measure yourself, your body fat, or powders?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have the mx-50 1fast400.com sells it. It is accurate to the 0.00 gram. I like it, but wish it had more features.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
How about a good scale for home brewing your own gear? It would need to be accurate to .001 right?

bigrich954rr

Awards
i want to be able to put a 50ml or 100ml vial on there and zero it out so i can add the powder and see only the powder weight can they all do that

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about a good scale for home brewing your own gear? It would need to be accurate to .001 right?

no way, only important for clen. When making gear there is no need for that kind of accuracy.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i want to be able to put a 50ml or 100ml vial on there and zero it out so i can add the powder and see only the powder weight can they all do that
that is called a tare button, and yes most all scales have them.

bigrich954rr

Awards
so if ths scale say 50 grams max i just hit the tare button afer putting the 100ml on then i have up to 50 garm to put on there

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That might make it over 50g and over what your scale can read. Just put a piece of paper on the scale, zero it out, and then add the powder till you get the desired amount. THen dump the powder into your solution.

ass2grass

Awards
i just bought one of those cheap ass chinese scales off ebay that do 50x0.01g cost me like $20usd, should be here in couple days i'll tell you how it works

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What are you talking about.. and another nice drag of the old posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.