need advice on my supplement use

agforest

agforest

Awards
Hello all, this is my first post. I am 32 and been lifting on and off since age 17. I haven't taken any supplements in about 10 years. I just started taking propadrol and methyl-E (a week now) 3 methyl-E capsules a day and 2 propadrols. I feel great and it has only been 1 week. I want to stock up on some supplements before some of them get banned and I need advice on deciding what to buy. I was thinking about buying xtreme tren and D-drol for my next cycle. I was considering Novedex and 6-OXO for PCT. Here is what I am thinking.....

finish my propadrol and Methyl-E (4 week cycle)
PCT with Novedex and 6-OXO for 1 month
begin cycle of D-Drol and xtreme Tren (tren for 8 weeks and D-drol for 4 weeks)
PCT for 1 month with Novedex and 6-OXO.

I will also be taking milk thistle, saw palmetto, and fish oil the entire time as well as drinking a dymatize xpand before each workout and eating protein throughout the day.

Is my PCT enough?.. I definitely do not want gyno.

Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
novedex by Gaspari is not a PCT, Nolvadex is the PCT and those are not supplements. They are designer steroids. Check this into the Steroid section brotha

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
novedex by Gaspari is not a PCT, Nolvadex is the PCT and those are not supplements. They are designer steroids. Check this into the Steroid section brotha
I guess people cant find it.lol :think:

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
The 6OXO is a good AI for PCT, but it wouldn't hurt to get some Clomid or Nolvadex just in case you need it. With standard cycles (time on+PCT= time off). So in your case you should do 24 days of PCT run 6OXO @ 400/300/200/100 in 6 day intervals, then you will need to take off 54 days. I know you'll want to, but don't jump the gun on the next cycle or it won't be near as beneficial as it could be.