Stacking Mass FX and ALRI supps?

q3aki

q3aki

Awards
Hi

I'm already logged here for a while, but before i added this thread i read a lot about mass fx (stacked with xyperdrol x2), and about jungle + bad ass mass etc from ALRI.

So here the question:

- Is it ok to mix the products like mass fx and jungle warefare togheter?(they have very similar composition)
- even if the answer is yes to the question mentioned above, can I add stuff like creatine to the whole cycle or save it for PCT?

i would be greatful for all your comments and any ideas.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
First of all Mass FX and Jungle Warfare are totaly different. It would be ok to stack the 2 in my opinion but if i were you I would try the Mass FX and Hyperdrol stack and then try the Jungle Warfare and Bad Ass Mass stack. They are both good stacks but personally i gained more mass from Mass FX. As far as Creatine goes thats one of those things you can use anytime.

q3aki

q3aki

Awards
I'm saying similar (because i read few opinions from people using it) well that's the problem with hyperdrol in my country..:O~ it's just not available;/It was but for a few moments just in one e-shop

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I'm saying similar (because i read few opinions from people using it) well that's the problem with hyperdrol in my country..:O~ it's just not available;/It was but for a few moments just in one e-shop
Ahh I see. Try ordering from nutraplanet....If not i say go with it.... And as far as the differences go i just wanted you to be aware of what you will be taking if you go with Jungle Warfare.

q3aki

q3aki

Awards
Yea, i read about side effects while using JW, so i think i will stay with AX products, yea i can order it from nutraplanet but.. my goverment add almost 40% tax to any product above 30$ from USA (don't even comment ;) ) last time i had to pay like 300$ JUST TAX :O not mentioning the package it self ;)
So I think i will stay with mass fx and will stack it together with some pre, post workout creatine and bcaa and it should be great.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi

I'm already logged here for a while, but before i added this thread i read a lot about mass fx (stacked with xyperdrol x2), and about jungle + bad ass mass etc from ALRI.

So here the question:

- Is it ok to mix the products like mass fx and jungle warefare togheter?(they have very similar composition)
- even if the answer is yes to the question mentioned above, can I add stuff like creatine to the whole cycle or save it for PCT?

i would be greatful for all your comments and any ideas.
They arent really similar at all. I wont get into what was found in JW, but you can easily find out.

I would stack MFX alone before I added JW, unless you know what youre getting into.