Good fat burner without caffeine exist?

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Hey all, I am looking to cut some pounds and want a good fat burner/thermo and even hunger suppressant but wanted to know if a quality caffeine free fat burner exists? I have responded really well to stim fat burners with caffeine and they do work for me but have read caffeine messes up your hair growth and can cause hair loss.. I haven't kept up with all the fat burners since I use to take them a few years back including ephedra+caffeine stack which worked great, but gave me some serious dizzy/blackout type of reactions when I would stand up.. so my question is what should I look into if anything, that really works and is not packed with all the caffeine?

any tips would be appreciated,
thx

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Have you taken a look at RPN's product DCP?

Fucoxathin would be another extract you may want to take a look at.

Both are non-stimulant, and I can vouch for DCP, I've never sweated like that in my life.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Levi reloaded is not a stim fat burner

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Recreate has minimal caffeine and it's only for synergy. There is no stim effect at all.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Recreate has minimal caffiene and it's only for synergy. There is no stim effect at all.
Agreed. I left Recreate out of my list because I didn't want to have eney disregard it upon seeing caffeine in the ingredients.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
also, I used the old formula of Stimulant X, but they changed it up and I never tried it. Does anyone know if it's any good still? Are the results with the stim/caffeine free fat burners really worth spending money on or should I just stick with what works?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP is amazing as a non stim. Something like Designer Supps LX is another good option.

I like anabolic pump for burning fat, even though it is not technically a fat burner i guess

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Dcp was a great non stim product for sure. I am completely through a full bottle now and will order another before long.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
so you guys lost some decent amounts of weight with DCP? Tell me a bit about it

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I personally only lost about 6 lbs on the cycle...but I also gained great strength and a little mass while on it. Muscle fullness was up also.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
DCP worked well for me. Also REDuction has no caffeine but a small amount of other stims - not enough to feel jittery though. Plus it has a PM formula which burns fat and helps you to sleep. Recreate would be my other choice as well. Can't go wrong with those

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
DCP worked well for me. Also REDuction has no caffeine but a small amount of other stims - not enough to feel jittery though. Plus it has a PM formula which burns fat and helps you to sleep. Recreate would be my other choice as well. Can't go wrong with those
I am on REDuction right now and it is great!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am loving reduction right now, also enjoyed my time on DCP as well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on REDuction right now and it is great!
x2 and getting ready to order dcp to go with second bottle of reduction. :thumbsup:to cl for another quality product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to see some feedback on a DCP/Reduction stack.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My choice is for DCP as well.

Anabolic Pump is a non-stim product / doesn't contain caffeine and it is great for fat loss as it inhibits glucose uptake in fat cells and helps to release more fatty acids into the blood stream to be oxidized. Great for maintaining muscle and strength on your cut too :cool:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to see some feedback on a DCP/Reduction stack.
did someone say dcp/reduction review?:thumbsup: soon.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Recreate has minimal caffeine and it's only for synergy. There is no stim effect at all.
Maybe not for you but I definitely felt it. It depends on how much caffeine you usually take per day and if you already have a tolerance or not.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Here's an idea for a cheap and hopefully effective fat loss stack...

Bulk CLA from Nutra
Primaforce Sesamin from Nutra

Could last you a heck of a long time too.

tilerbreaker

Awards
Can't comment on too many of what's been listed here, but I have used Recreate and Lean Xtreme. I believe both work and are good products, but I gotta say, I must be sensitive to forskolin (am I the only one?) b/c both have a hefty dose of it, and both give me the GI heeby-jeebies!

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
anybody ever try Universal Super Cuts 3?? It looks like it is caffeine free. Any experience anybody?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
anybody ever try Universal Super Cuts 3?? It looks like it is caffeine free. Any experience anybody?
I have never taken that product but I tried out animal cuts for about a week before giving the product away. 18 pills in a day just for one product is slightly too much for me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actuallyhad good results from Animal Cuts, but I agree, there is a boat load of pills for everything they have. Pak in itself kills me

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
Okay guys so here is my list of possible candidates:

DCP
Recreate (some caffeine)
Lean Xtreme
REDuction (some stims)

I want to drop a few pounds and definitely need a product that "tightens" up my body more, ex. love handles/mid section. Will DCP or Lean Xtreme be able to do this alone, or is a stack mandatory? How do DCP and LX compare, and is Recreate better then both of these because I have seen alot more positive reviews?

Also, any info on if DCP, Recreate and Lean Xtreme will be available through Vitacost ever?

thx

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
also has anyone tried zero-stim Venom/Special Tactics?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys so here is my list of possible candidates:

DCP
Recreate (some caffeine)
Lean Xtreme
REDuction (some stims)

I want to drop a few pounds and definitely need a product that "tightens" up my body more, ex. love handles/mid section. Will DCP or Lean Xtreme be able to do this alone, or is a stack mandatory? How do DCP and LX compare, and is Recreate better then both of these because I have seen alot more positive reviews?

Also, any info on if DCP, Recreate and Lean Xtreme will be available through Vitacost ever?

thx
DCP and Lean Xtreme is a great combo, as LX will take care of the cortisol angle. If the choice comes to one or the other, then you need to describe your fat deposits more...is your stomach hard, but bulging out? If so, then cortisol is most likely your culprit and you should go for LX. If not, then I would go with DCP.

As for VitaCost, feel free to email them and request the RPN product line - we will see what we can do...but Nutraplanet is a great site to buy from.

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
stomach/midsection doesn't bulge out, rather it is just "soft" and loose. Which should I go for if I only need one?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stomach/midsection doesn't bulge out, rather it is just "soft" and loose. Which should I go for if I only need one?
IN that case, I would go with DCP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Coming from someone else, I would also definitely suggest DCP in that scenerio. I used a bottle and absolutely loved it, and plan to order more soon. Great product. I also just got FidOmega also by RPN and my puppy is PUMPED :head:

who wants this-

Appetite control
Fat loss
Increase metabolism
Adrenal adaptagenic
Adpatagenic
Mental Stimulant properties not CNS

Can be used at night!
Can be used after prolong bouts of harsh Stim and fat loss products! to help CNS recovery and still keep the fat loss train a rolling!

Thinking of calling it cAMPHIBOLIC 2

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
who wants this-

Appetite control
Fat loss
Increase metabolism
Adrenal adaptagenic
Adpatagenic

Can be used at night!
Can be used after prolong bouts of harsh Stim and fat loss products! to help CNS recovery and still keep the fat loss train a rolling!

If you could bring that to the market..it would be quite a product for sure.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
who wants this-

Appetite control
Fat loss
Increase metabolism
Adrenal adaptagenic
Adpatagenic

Can be used at night!

Do you really even need to ask man? Just do it!! You know we want it!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
camp2, havent weve heard about this for sometime now? would be awesome though

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
who wants this-

Appetite control
Fat loss
Increase metabolism
Adrenal adaptagenic
Adpatagenic

Can be used at night!

how would this differ from recreate?