Supp Battle

mulliganoct

Awards
I love it. All the info out here. I have been scanning the site and found tons of stuff. The best was the worst supp companys and their products. Should we take a run at the best ones????

Like so many of us out there, I am tired of trying to push a little harder and still just have an empty wallet. Have tried Muscle tech, before I knew better, BSN just swolled up, but it went away. Had some success with LG Sciences line. But now I am ready and want results for the money. I train hard, eat harder and for once have everything in line for getting big, but at 36 need a push.

So whats up, lets hear it, who is the best size mass for the money.

Jmonster

Jmonster

Awards
I would read up on USP labs products.I am taking the anabolic pump right now and have to say it is creeping up to the top of my all time favorite supps list.The stuff does exactly what they claim.There is tons of positive feedback.Go to USp labs section and read up.And for the money part.I am shoppping at nutra planet because they have very fair prices.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being an AX rep, I won't chime in with an opinion right now. But, I will say that unfortunately, the business of finding out what works best for you can be expensive and time consuming. The BEST option is research - between reports, logs, and listings, you should be able to find something that peaks your interest. Make yourself a budget, and don't go crazy stacking. Do one product to try it out for a month and then make a decision on it. If it's good, buy it again and stack it with something else. If it's crap, don't look back.

Everything works differently for everyone. It's just the way of things. And experience is perhaps the best "supplement" that you can have in your arsenal.

Good luck!!! :cheers:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Great reply Tim... that pretty much sum's it up.. everyone's different.. just like the majority of sups

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Try some good ol' creatine lol.
Good EX would be Green Mag by Controlled Labs.
Also another goodie is Anabolic Pump to utilize carbs which is made by USP Labs.
You can also get some good aminos such as Xtend or Purple Wrath.

Other than creatine, some good aminos, whey and GDA's I don't see the point in buying a bunch of supps.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being an AX rep, I won't chime in with an opinion right now. But, I will say that unfortunately, the business of finding out what works best for you can be expensive and time consuming. The BEST option is research - between reports, logs, and listings, you should be able to find something that peaks your interest. Make yourself a budget, and don't go crazy stacking. Do one product to try it out for a month and then make a decision on it. If it's good, buy it again and stack it with something else. If it's crap, don't look back.

Everything works differently for everyone. It's just the way of things. And experience is perhaps the best "supplement" that you can have in your arsenal.

Good luck!!! :cheers:

I will though... Epistane by IBE. :D

But seriously, Tim is dead on. Everyone is different, and responds differently to everything. If you stick to the companies on here, you will be squared away. If you find something that interests you, post in their forum asking for advice and whatnot.

Adams

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I love it. All the info out here. I have been scanning the site and found tons of stuff. The best was the worst supp companys and their products. Should we take a run at the best ones????

Like so many of us out there, I am tired of trying to push a little harder and still just have an empty wallet. Have tried Muscle tech, before I knew better, BSN just swolled up, but it went away. Had some success with LG Sciences line. But now I am ready and want results for the money. I train hard, eat harder and for once have everything in line for getting big, but at 36 need a push.

So whats up, lets hear it, who is the best size mass for the money.
Axis Labs' entire line up is nothing but proven staple ingredients at an affordable price. I don't normally pimp our line, but you'd be hard pressed to find something we make that does not meet label claims or fail to do what it is designed to do. With all of that being said, it is all trial and error for finding what best meets your personal needs. BTW, this forum is an excellent place to help minimize the guesswork.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Just read through this forum's logs, reviews, and threads... there's alot of great info here!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Lots of good stuff out there...and this site has no bad sponsors so you cant go wrong with anything talked about here...these days I'm into USP Labs & Applied Nutriceuticals products. Both of these companies, IMO, have a similar style and feel to the way they approach supp science.

mulliganoct

Awards
thanks

Thnaks for all the input. Over the years I have done the research, havent look at logs until this site. So it will be another source. I totally agree everyone is different and reacts differently to things. Thats what I tell people about diet and reps, etc, etc. Anyway thanks again.

Keep lifting it is the only way to get there.:food::food::food:

chaoticrage

Awards
Universal, controlled labs and designer supps are some of my favorites :)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
wrasslin116 is right bout the creatine(green mags supposed to be good), ive read nothing bad bout AP, and you cant go wrong with bcaas in purple wrath. idk exactly what your goals are or what you're limiting yourself to but most people seem to like the stacks with mass fx and stuff like that. and at 31 you should pry receive good results from them, another one ive read good things bout is diesel test hardcore.