Supplements for the girl

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
What supplements would be good for strength as well as cutting that are female friendly?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try the USP Labs six-pack stack; ReCreate and Anabolic-Pump.

My girlfriend, among other individuals, have seen great results from this stack.

If you need anything, let me know...

Good luck!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
bey buddy. was your lady trying to lose weight or tone up?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bey buddy. was your lady trying to lose weight or tone up?
Both.
She is not concerned with strength, simply body composition. She wants to drop a few %BF while 'toning' up. She is a competitive volleyball player so she is also concentrating on athletic performance.

If you need anything, let me know.

EDIT* - She could also look into some type of EFA (EPO, FO) as well as green tea (EGCg).

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Low dose Levi Reloaded I hear works, and also should gives her a boost in the libido department.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I think we'd all need to see a picture in order to give an accurate analysis of what would be beneficial.
(worth a try)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
The Anabolic Pump ReCreate would be my choice as well. In fact, if your strapped for cash Anabolic Pump alone would be my choice.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have found both Levi Reloaded and RPM to work for me as far as boosting the muscle building.

I usually stack them with DCP to burn fat. Or recently I use Lipo pm at night with it.

An awesome diet high in protein is the most imp.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have found both Levi Reloaded and RPM to work for me as far as boosting the muscle building.

I usually stack them with DCP to burn fat. Or recently I use Lipo pm at night with it.

An awesome diet high in protein is the most imp.
You would know!

DCP would be a great addition to any of the other supps mentioned. As a matter of fact, i need some.