Fat Loss// LR + LX?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would like to lose some weight and was thinking about stacking LR with LX. Any comments on stacking the two or any problems doing so?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I would like to lose some weight and was thinking about stacking LR with LX. Any comments on stacking the two or any problems doing so?
They both contain forskolin(LR 20%/LX 40%), so that might take a period of adjustment.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I have stacked the two, and I liked this combo a lot!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the LX and have the LR already. Once I finish up my current log for MST, I will begin this combo and post up a log. It seems to me that this should be pretty damn effective.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered the LX and have the LR already. Once I finish up my current log for MST, I will begin this combo and post up a log. It seems to me that this should be pretty damn effective.
I liked it better than my go with ECY. I felt really good while on it. Kinda euphoric. I think it might've been the 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine. :)

I'll keep an eye out for your log! I wish I would've thought to keep one, but I was mostly just lurking back when I took it.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I liked it better than my go with ECY. I felt really good while on it. Kinda euphoric. I think it might've been the 11-Hydroxy Yohimbine. :)

I'll keep an eye out for your log! I wish I would've thought to keep one, but I was mostly just lurking back when I took it.
I have to agree with you. It made be feel good while on it unlike ECA.

Lean Xtreme is an awesome product!