My non-hormonal stack

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i've 3 cycles this year (with HDrol and Trena), and now i want let my body rest and i will use only non-hormonal products until the end of the year.

Im thinking of using: Halodrol Liquigels + Mass FX + Lean Xtreme + Reversitol

What do you think of that non-hormonal stack?

Do you add/change anything of that?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What you already have looks great. I do want to add something though :D

Anabolic Pump - great because it allows you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by directing carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat. Since it super saturates your muscles with glucose and amino acids, you get to experience the FOOD PUMP, muscle fullness, increased energy and endurance and protein synthesis (due to the increased cell volumization). It also makes your other supplements more effective :cool:

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established

Anabolic Pump - great because it allows you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by directing carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat. Since it super saturates your muscles with glucose and amino acids, you get to experience the FOOD PUMP, muscle fullness, increased energy and endurance and protein synthesis (due to the increased cell volumization). It also makes your other supplements more effective :cool:
Yeah!!

Anabolic Pump + Halodrol Liquigels + Mass FX + Lean Xtreme + Reversitol

Its sounds GREATS!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i think you could skip out on the hal liquigels for something cheaper and more efficient

J

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
A substitute for HaloLG

i think you could skip out on the hal liquigels for something cheaper and more efficient
Mmmm, probably you're right.

HaloLG its AA + anti-estrogens (AT, Divanill) + DHEA: DHEA is sh¡t, and Reversitol has anti-e, so yes, i could skip out HaloLG.

Any idea of what could i include instead of HaloLG?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Either Neovar recomped, IGF-2, or glycergrow would be a nice addition in my opinion.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established

Do you just have a quick key for that response? You seem to insert it in every post that you manage to make.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
the mst ghsr stack!! get rid of the reversitol it way under dosed, get something like reverse, stoked, or sustain alpha. and pick up some dim!!!

Grila JuJitsu