Can test boosters be used with or in place of fatburners? Which fatburner is better?
- 07-24-2008, 09:15 AM
- 07-24-2008, 09:21 AM
Yes, test boosters can be used with fat burners
Two solid fat burners are Leviathan Reloaded and Scorch.
- 07-24-2008, 09:22 AM
P.S. Stay away from GNC and shop at Nutraplanet!!!!
07-24-2008, 09:28 AM
my vote goes to DCP and Lreloaded I have used them separately and ejoyed the experience with solid results
07-24-2008, 09:34 AM
I tried BSN Atro-Phex and it realy made me feel crappy, but that might just be me
07-24-2008, 10:03 AM
I would think Stoked and Levi Reloaded would be a pretty awesome stack going to write that down for the next time I am trying to cut
07-24-2008, 10:05 AM
How's Levi's muscle preservation?
07-24-2008, 06:33 PM
I used allmax rapid cuts for a 12 week cut from april to the end of june, which was about 3 bottles worth and it worked great. Its got a good ingredient profile and really helped me hang on to almost all of my mass, and I actually gained strenth cutting down from 215 to 185 over the 12 weeks.
07-25-2008, 07:50 AM
07-25-2008, 08:34 AM
07-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Well a test booster should bring more muscle and more muscle = more fat burning ability, so.... yes
anyway, some GREAT fat burners:
Classic ECA stack
Lipodrene is great (ECA type, with yohimbe)
New rage = DCP/LR stack, maybe with some Napalm thrown in,
07-25-2008, 11:24 AM
test boosters are actually good to take with cut. When you cut your test tends to decrease so keeping it elevated speeds up the process. Make sure its a natural test booster though
- Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
Similar Forum Threads
- By STUD1982 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 06-16-2013, 08:46 PM
- By tubbednova in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2011, 01:31 PM
- By jcp2 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 16Last Post: 05-17-2009, 03:24 AM
- By at1010 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-02-2009, 07:52 PM
- By skratch in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2005, 11:21 PM