Gaspari Supps

nd22121

Awards
hello. i just finished my pct. i was wondering if it would be safe to take Size On, Super Pump, and to keep taking Novedex XT during my off period?
thanks

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If you finished your PCT, then you can take pretty much any supplement you want...

Why are you still on novedex if you finished your PCT??

nd22121

Awards
well im not, but i wanted to order it again and start taking it again cause i liked it. yeah i was just making sure the ingriedients in them wouldnt mess with my hormones at all. but now looking more into them, i guess it is okay. just creatine and NO basically.

does anyone have any other suggestions as to something i can use during my time off? maybe a different brand or product.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Look around. There are 1000's of pages on this...

mdgrwl

Awards
you should give your body a break before taking nolvadex again bro... at least a month off any hormonal or non-hormonal substances

creatine/superpump ect... are fine

nd22121

Awards
ok i will do that then. just those two will be fine. thanks distilled for those links to the logs.

nd22121

Awards
one quick question. at work dont really have time to search but still want to ask. is anabolic pump okay to take during my off period? i see it contains a form of insulin. is that safe?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
one quick question. at work dont really have time to search but still want to ask. is anabolic pump okay to take during my off period? i see it contains a form of insulin. is that safe?
Take some time to search. Gosh...

polo

polo

Awards
ur killin me

plus yes theyre safe
takin it way after ur pct and yes insulin is ok.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
well im not, but i wanted to order it again and start taking it again cause i liked it. yeah i was just making sure the ingriedients in them wouldnt mess with my hormones at all. but now looking more into them, i guess it is okay. just creatine and NO basically.

does anyone have any other suggestions as to something i can use during my time off? maybe a different brand or product.
Stay off the novadex at and get something like activate xtreme. The novadex gets rid of basically all estrogen and kills your libido. Or take something with 6-bromo in it to control estrogen instead of blocking it like the atd will do